Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armageddon and Antichrist 666 are they real ?

MysteryX

Armageddon and Antichrist 666 are they real ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k52poVGU0U

This is part 1 of the questions and answers video on this end times prophecy channel. If you watched some of the other videos on end times prophecy and still have questions then this video should clear many of them up. This video discusses the 444, 906 and 888 match patterns related to the word Jesus, Gospel, Cross. It discusses how many Christians are confused about Biblical calculations related to end time Bible Prophecy. It also discusses the defeat of Satan and Lucifer as well as all the powers of hell by the blood and power of Jesus Christ the Lord of all things visible and invisible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oX2s7GpU1E

This is part 2 of the questions and answers video of this end times prophecy channel. This end times video focuses on the 666 calculation tools located on my channel page via active links. This video will demonstrate the simple progression of 6 calculator as well as the flash version that does all 443,556 whole number numeric alphabets possible by the scientific method for calculating 666 for any inputted name of word. Both 666 calculators are click and use, there are no downloads required or sign ups to use them. This video will show you how they work and how to get to them quickly.

Channel Page link

http://www.youtube.c...r/666calculator

No. These theories are the result of over-analysis.

, In answer to the OP , NO.

No. These theories are the result of over-analysis.

Well then you might actually want to start your over analysis this century, because if you look closely and use the tools you will find out the math is solid and these are not theories.

But if you want to ignore it and make comments based on yourt lack of research and follow up, then I'm sure you will convince someone that you are wise rather than just plain foolish.

I have no opinion on the validity of number systems. The final battle between mankind and God Himself is said in the Holy Bible to be in the valley of Jezreel near Megiddo. That I take as truth. The battle itself will be brief, according to scripture. Brief and final. The so called "antichrist" is just the title of a world ruler of that time. He'll probably indistinguishable from others of his ilk until he decides to actually claim the title of God. Shortly thereafter he gets destroyed utterly. The one key thing to remember about this man of sin is that if you're around to figure out who he is.... you will face horrors unlike anything the world has known...ever. Just remember that God says in Romans 10:13 that "All who call on the name of Jehovah will be saved"

This video discusses the 444, 906 and 888 match patterns related to the word Jesus, Gospel, Cross.

Not finding it very useful to base a video on three words that didn't exist 2000 years ago.

cormac

Well then you might actually want to start your over analysis this century, because if you look closely and use the tools you will find out the math is solid and these are not theories.

But if you want to ignore it and make comments based on yourt lack of research and follow up, then I'm sure you will convince someone that you are wise rather than just plain foolish.

No they are not theories as there is insufficient evidence to make them theories. They are at most hypothesis.

One question, Why are they making thier calculations based on English and not the original language the bible was written in?

No they are not theories as there is insufficient evidence to make them theories. They are at most hypothesis.

One question, Why are they making thier calculations based on English and not the original language the bible was written in?

Hypothesis??? I guess you did not watch the videos or use the calculators.

Before I answer your question let me ask you one. Should anyone believe in Jesus Christ since there is not even one complete copy of what Jesus said in his native tounge? Jesus was not Greek and did not speak Greek when he preached. So who is to say what Jesus really said when it was translated into the Greek language. Since we have no copies of what Jesus said in Hebrew and at the time of Jesus Greek was considered an unclean language by Israel.

God never said what language to calculate 666 by in the Bible. It is not in the Bible anywhere where he says that. He says here is wisdom he who has understanding calculate. The Greek and Hebrew gematria used today were determined long before Jesus was born. What wisdom is required to calculate by Greek or Hebrew the values were already determined, even a 4TH grade 10 year old could calculate by those systems no special wisdom required. Yet in the 2,012 years no one has found any match patterns like are shown in the videos on page 1 in any language except English. Yet you ignore them and base your argument on the usage of Greek as a valid language to calculate by, even though Jesus never spoke Greek and was Jewish not Greek.

Edited by MysteryX

Hypothesis??? I guess you did not watch the videos or use the calculators.

Before I answer your question let me ask you one. Should anyone believe in Jesus Christ since there is not even one complete copy of what Jesus said in his native tounge? Jesus was not Greek and did not speak Greek when he preached. So who is to say what Jesus really said when it was translated into the Greek language. Since we have no copies of what Jesus said in Hebrew and at the time of Jesus Greek was considered an unclean language by Israel.

God never said what language to calculate 666 by in the Bible. It is not in the Bible anywhere where he says that. He says here is wisdom he who has understanding calculate. The Greek and Hebrew gematria used today were determined long before Jesus was born. What wisdom is required to calculate by Greek or Hebrew the values were already determined, even a 4TH grade 10 year old could calculate by those systems no special wisdom required. Yet in the 2,012 years no one has found any match patterns like are shown in the videos on page 1 in any language except English. Yet you ignore them and base your argument on the usage of Greek as a valid language to calculate by, even though Jesus never spoke Greek and was Jewish not Greek.

And yet, again, the specific words Jesus, Gospel and Cross didn't exist 2000 years ago. Nor are they Greek or Hebrew, nor even Aramaic. So any pretense to the Greek or Hebrew gematrias relevance is just that. A pretense. Even your "4TH grade 10 year old" would understand that. You can't base an argument on words that didn't exist at the time.

cormac

• Like 1

And yet, again, the specific words Jesus, Gospel and Cross didn't exist 2000 years ago. Nor are they Greek or Hebrew, nor even Aramaic. So any pretense to the Greek or Hebrew gematrias relevance is just that. A pretense. Even your "4TH grade 10 year old" would understand that. You can't base an argument on words that didn't exist at the time.

cormac

Say what? Sure all those words existed in the Greek and the Hebrew, yet there are no matching patterns for them using the ancient languages. Yet in English less than 550 years old all these patterns exist.

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78

N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Jesus=444 Yshua=444 Messiah=444 Cross=444 Gospel=444

Jewish=444 Menorah=444 Joshua=444 Obedient=444 Increase=444

Forgave=444 English=444 Gematria=444 Church age=444 The Key=444

The Lock = 444

Words that calculate to 906

Jesus is Lord = 906 Jesus Christ = 906 Jesus Power = 906 Son of the Lord = 906

Lord's Prayer = 906 Holy Spirit = 906 Lord of Hosts = 906 Through Love = 906

Jesus Glory = 906 Jesus Is Alive = 906 Redeemer From God = 906

Jesus Sacrificed = 906 Shed Blood For Man = 906

Prophetic King = 906 Unconditional = 906

Love is the Law = 906 Healing Promise = 906

Words that calculate to 888

Divine Presence = 888 Omnipresent = 888 Messiah Jesus = 888 Law of Liberty = 888

King of the Sabbath = 888 The Lion of Judah = 888 Scriptures = 888 The King Jesus = 888

The Passover = 888 Saved in Jesus = 888 Righteous God = 888 Healing Numbers = 888

Coming Truth = 888 A Holy Truth = 888 Finished Cross = 888 The Trinity = 888

The Lord’s Time = 888 The House of God = 888 The Doings of God = 888

Morning Star = 888 Biblical Prophet = 888 Forgiving King = 888

Gods Anointing = 888

Words that calculate to 666 using the same alphabet key

Mark of Beast=666 Bio Implant=666 Digital ID Chip=666 Satanic Mark=666

E-Identity = 666 Kissinger = 666 Sorceries=666 Necromancy=666

Witchcraft=666 Verishield=666 Mondex Chip=666 Monsanto=666

Monetary = 666 False Market = 666 Insanity = 666 Unruly = 666

Lustful = 666 Book of the dead =666 Satan's RFID = 666 RFID Body Tag = 666

RFID Scanner = 666 Image of Satan=666 Satan Cult = 666 Satan's Seal = 666

End Time Alien=666 Gray Aliens = 666 Islamic Lies = 666 Sharia Laws=666

Papal State = 666 Vatican Hill = 666 Fatima Miracle=666 Quarrels=666

New York=666 (United Nations?)

Waco Texas=666 (David Koresh?)

A Branch Davidian=666 (David Koresh's group)

Geneticist=666

Vaccination=666

(Normal vaccinations are fine: but be very wary of any mandatory vaccinations ordered by the government)

Almost 666 but not quite

Osama bin Laden = 660

Adolf Hitler = 660

Other Interesting patterns - 1158 and 792

Roman Catholic Church = 1158

Mother of Harlots = 1158

Roman Catholic = 792

False Religion = 792

Shroud of Turin Pattern - 1128

Jesus of Nazareth = 1128

Shroud of Turin = 1128

Rises on third day =1128

Pattern 264

Faith = 264

Hope = 264

Abraham = 264

Adonai = 264

Godhead = 264

Pattern 360

Holy = 360

Teacher = 360

Pure = 360

Word = 360

Believe = 360

Helps = 360

Pattern 204

Free = 204

Grace = 204

One = 204

Pattern 330

Satan = 330

Wicked = 330

Judas = 330

Jailer = 330

Exile = 330

New Age = 330

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncrybslVW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIEqQ24gxVE

Edited by MysteryX

Say what? Sure all those words existed in the Greek and the Hebrew, yet there are no matching patterns for them using the ancient languages. Yet in English less than 550 years old all these patterns exist.

Jesus=444 Yshua=444 Messiah=444 Cross=444 Gospel=444

Wrong. Jesus is a translation of the Greek "Iesous" which would make it 528. The Hebrew Yshua is actually spelled Y-e-s-h-u-a, making it 474. Messiah, whether the Greek "messias" or the Hebrew "mashiah" would be either 510 or 354. The words "cross" and "gospel" don't originate with either language so are irrelevant.

Edit to add: The only languages that matter are the languages in existance at the time.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

Almost 666 but not quite

Osama bin Laden = 660

Adolf Hitler = 660

:huh:

Wrong. Jesus is a translation of the Greek "Iesous" which would make it 528. The Hebrew Yshua is actually spelled Y-e-s-h-u-a, making it 474. Messiah, whether the Greek "messias" or the Hebrew "mashiah" would be either 510 or 354. The words "cross" and "gospel" don't originate with either language so are irrelevant.

Edit to add: The only languages that matter are the languages in existance at the time.

cormac

You say only the languages that matter are those that existed at the time. Wow speaking for God now even though that is no where in the Bible.

On top of that you give examples of four different totals for words using the same numeric alphabet I gave.

Iesous = 528

Yeshua = 474

Messias = 510

Mashiah = 354

But then when word groups on the same subject using the same numeric alphabet as shown above produce matches as shown below you ignore them. Its like it just went completely over your head. But no worries it did not go over the heads of many reading here.

Jesus=444

Yshua=444

Messiah=444

Cross=444

Gospel=444

Jewish=444

Menorah=444

English=444

Gematria=444

For those who would like to use the calcalutor click the link below

http://antichristcal...antichrist.html

Thank you for helping show the point to others even if you do not understand the obvious pattern right in front of you. The odds are astronomical. These patterns could not occur by chance, and if you're paying attention then God is showing you his design plain and simple. Just the 444 patterns above have out of this world odds, but when you take the 906, 888 and all the other patterns by the same numeric alphabet, well if you don't see then it is only because you refuse to open your eyes.

Edited by MysteryX

Trying to explain armagadon with geomatria using modern language is the same as proving the Mayan calendar using the Gregorian one. The two are incompatible.

• Like 1

Trying to explain armageddon with gematria using modern language is the same as proving the Mayan calendar using the Gregorian one. The two are incompatible.

You don't see the obvious pattern?

The Bible says here is wisdom, he who has understanding calculate. It was something to be revealed in its generation, consider it revealed to you today even though you do not yet understand it. For many of you reading you're looking for the mathematical trick or manipulation. Why, because if it is not a trick then all the sudden you have the proof that God is real and Jesus Christ is really his son.

It is not a trick, it is simple math that just about anyone can do and verify.

Edited by MysteryX

You say only the languages that matter are those that existed at the time. Wow speaking for God now even though that is no where in the Bible.

Wow. Assuming you know what God actually said at the time, as opposed to what someone claims he said. Conceited much?

On top of that you give examples of four different totals for words using the same numeric alphabet I gave.

Right, four words from languages that actually existed at the time. :rolleyes:

But then when word groups on the same subject using the same numeric alphabet as shown above produce matches as shown below you ignore them. Its like it just went completely over your head.

No, it didn't go over my head. It's completely meaningless. Except maybe to people who think they know what 'the real truth' is.

Thank you for helping show the point to others even if you do not understand the obvious pattern right in front of you.

I understand that you want it to be more than the mathematical oddity that it is and therefore more meaningful than it is. It's not.

cormac

Wow. Assuming you know what God actually said at the time, as opposed to what someone claims he said. Conceited much?

Right, four words from languages that actually existed at the time. :rolleyes:

No, it didn't go over my head. It's completely meaningless. Except maybe to people who think they know what 'the real truth' is.

I understand that you want it to be more than the mathematical oddity that it is and therefore more meaningful than it is. It's not.

cormac

Mathematical oddity, ROFL

OK here are some more

Lucifer = 444

Muhammad = 444

Nuclear = 444

Weapon = 444

Make a choice = 444

It seems you have already made your choice, that is why God created a design for people like you too.

If you don't understand then you will make a very bad choice in the future. But hey the Bible says more will make the wrong choice than the right one, so who am to argue with what God said in his Bible through his prophets. Have it your way then even if its the wrong way.

As real as the easter bunny.

• Like 1

The Bible says here is wisdom, he who has understanding calculate.

I think using today's english in relation to texts that were in hebrew and abramaic and then making simplistic calculations to basis armageddon on is a little par se tbh.

Edited by libstaK

Mathematical oddity, ROFL

OK here are some more

Lucifer = 444

Muhammad = 444

Nuclear = 444

Weapon = 444

Make a choice = 444

It seems you have already made your choice, that is why God created a design for people like you too.

If you don't understand then you will make a very bad choice in the future. But hey the Bible says more will make the wrong choice than the right one, so who am to argue with what God said in his Bible through his prophets. Have it your way then even if its the wrong way.

You're right. And it was thinking you were competent enough to know what you were talking about. I stand corrected. :tu:

cormac

The Bible says here is wisdom, he who has understanding calculate. It was something to be revealed in its generation, consider it revealed to you today even though you do not yet understand it. For many of you reading you're looking for the mathematical trick or manipulation. Why, because if it is not a trick then all the sudden you have the proof that God is real and Jesus Christ is really his son.

It is not a trick, it is simple math that just about anyone can do and verify.

I always love when someone tells me I don't see the obvious..... Can I call you "Mother"?

I wonder if MysteryX and The Interpetor is the same person.

I wonder if MysteryX and The Interpetor is the same person.

Why? Did he also believe that Islamic Grey Aliens would be involved in the End Times?

I don't take these theories seriously because anyone who objectively studies the bible knows that it itself is not divine. So how could there be any divine meaning inside through number systems based on words that didn't exist.

Are you making the claim that God knew it would eventually be translated into English where the system would form and make sense? Wow.