Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eleven Minutes to Understand

and-then

Incorrect. Caananites and palestines were semitic arabic people. Your poor judgement if you think that arab or caananit or palestin means right away being muslim.

Actually no, you are incorrect. Palestinians have more in common genetically with Israelis than they do with Arabs as (shock horro) Arabs are of a different genetic stock.

Arabs are not Canaanites and Canaanites are not Arabs. So simple even a five year old could understand it (which I think Knight is a five year old).

On part two how should we realy call America or Australia? I mean the native population was robbed of their religion, freedom, dignity, name.....and not by muslims. Oh, I appologize, that is of course not true, never happened. The indians attacked the white people who were there already.......

So then explain Arab actions with regards to the Berbers? Arab people profess innocence when it comes to Palestine, yet are willing to subject and violate the rights of others elsewhere.

hehehe if he think canaanites are not arabs .. let him think so it's not really like his idea will change history .. it's just michael after all

hehehe if he think canaanites are not arabs .. let him think so it's not really like his idea will change history .. it's just michael after all

They are only similar because they are peoples that existed at around the same time and spoke a language from the same language family. I speak English but does that mean I am German because I speak a Germanic language? No.

Palestinians are not Arabs because genetic studies have been conducted and have found that they have more in common genetically with Israelis than they do with Arabs. And even then, you still think they are one in the same.

You still haven't answered why Gaza or the West Bank were annexed by Egypt and Jordan or answered for Arab actions against the Berbers in North Africa. But everyone knows you can't. Double standards is indeed an inherently Arab trait.

They are only similar because they are peoples that existed at around the same time and spoke a language from the same language family. I speak English but does that mean I am German because I speak a Germanic language? No.

Palestinians are not Arabs because genetic studies have been conducted and have found that they have more in common genetically with Israelis than they do with Arabs. And even then, you still think they are one in the same.

You still haven't answered why Gaza or the West Bank were annexed by Egypt and Jordan or answered for Arab actions against the Berbers in North Africa. But everyone knows you can't. Double standards is indeed an inherently Arab trait.

genetic studies huh ? carried by whom ... no no don't tell me let me guess ... westerns :D

it's like the criminal is the judge too ! hehehe that's just plain stupid

listen our history is written ages before the palestine israeli conflict unlike yours :P

and beside .. if canaanites were there before israelis were there " history proven " even the hippocrate history of yours won't deny it

canannnites were there before the israeli kingdom .. so the land does not belong to israel

and the genetic study is just a joke .. like your opinions :D

i know i know just because canaanites spoke samiliar language to arabs .. looked samliliar to arabs

traded with arabs ... named after their arabic leader name " canaan " .. and even if they came from arabia !

that doesn't make them arabs !! they're aliens i tell you !!

am starting a new theory based on your intellegant and breakthrough science theory of yours it says :

arabs actually landed by space ships when islam did .. and the reason we spread fast it's simply because the aliens " our forefathers "

has given us a brain washing machines that can be used to our advantages

i think it holds more sense than the seeds and tree theory .. because based on michael almighty fantasy

if he can make arabs are not part of this earth history the better .. now canaanites .. next what ?

but hey for the other questions this isn't the right topic .. i'll gladly ignore them if you put another topic for them .. you're welcome !

told you those cigs are awesome ! :D

KoS you're a young man and if the cigs don't kill you first you're going to see some incredible changes in your life. I hope most of them are good for you. But you can mark my words on this... whether you believe Israel owns the land or not, Israel will always and forever possess the land they hold right now. And probably much more Arab land because the Arabs keep fighting and losing more and more of their land. That has been the actual history of the situation. Israel cannot be destroyed from off the land. Israel cannot be sued or shamed off the land and Israel will never be defeated off the land. None of those hateful dreams will ever come true. They will only ever poison new generations for as long as Arabs hate the Jews mindlessly. Think about that for awhile and smoke another one brother.....

If it were up to me there would be no Arabs in Gaza or the West Bank at all. From the very origins of Islam it has been nothing except death and destruction wrought by those who profess to be 'peace loving'. If Israel goes to war the US should jump in with both feet and put the stamp of finished to those who are working diligently to make the next war happen.

Islam - good riddance.

• Like 1

So basically, Canaanites grow on trees.

Interesting.

What about Australians? I'd like to think that like Monkey we hatch from celestial stone eggs with irrepressible natures!

KoS you're a young man and if the cigs don't kill you first you're going to see some incredible changes in your life. I hope most of them are good for you. But you can mark my words on this... whether you believe Israel owns the land or not, Israel will always and forever possess the land they hold right now. And probably much more Arab land because the Arabs keep fighting and losing more and more of their land. That has been the actual history of the situation. Israel cannot be destroyed from off the land. Israel cannot be sued or shamed off the land and Israel will never be defeated off the land. None of those hateful dreams will ever come true. They will only ever poison new generations for as long as Arabs hate the Jews mindlessly. Think about that for awhile and smoke another one brother.....

yeah .. you know cigs are not so bad and living here you might die any min .. so they won't make that difference :D

and i know israel exist actually i think that's not the problem israel got the right to exist as much as palestine

you see they also had been there along time ago too i maybe pulled to the arabs side being one but am not one sided

but the thing is .. they should exist with equality of land , rights , and not by force

i for one don't hate jews really i just don't like their " superiorty theory " on all other peoples

genetic studies huh ? carried by whom ... no no don't tell me let me guess ... westerns :D

it's like the criminal is the judge too ! hehehe that's just plain stupid

listen our history is written ages before the palestine israeli conflict unlike yours :P

Is it now? So all of a sudden western history sprang up out of nowhere? Might want to tell the descendents of Romans living in Europe today that the Muslims think that they don't exist and that it is an evil conspriacy to cheat them out of some land which isn't even theirs to begin with let alone theirs today.

Seriously, Western histories go far further back than Islam even exists. Judaism goes further back than Islam exists.

and beside .. if canaanites were there before israelis were there " history proven " even the hippocrate history of yours won't deny it

canannnites were there before the israeli kingdom .. so the land does not belong to israel

and the genetic study is just a joke .. like your opinions :D

My opinions are a joke now? Coming from a Syrian, this is a compliment. The claim that Palestinians are Canaanites and therefore Arabs, as you are proposing, is false, even by Palestinian scholars. Palestinians are more related to Philistines than Canaanites due to geography and claims that they descended from the Philistines, hence why they are called Palestinians.

You need to understand that because the term "semitic" applies to all peoples of the age. It doesn't mean they are the same. Unlike Arabs, which you are, Canaanites, Israelites and the like lived in and originated in the Levant. The Arabs did not. Therefore, they aren't the same and claiming that they are the same people is ridiculous because it isn't based on fact but the ideology of a leprosy doctor based on casual observations.

By your logic then, Knight, you would call me a German because I speak a Germanic language, despite the majority of my lineage being of probably Anglo-Saxon descent and not any "Germanic" peoples.

i know i know just because canaanites spoke samiliar language to arabs .. looked samliliar to arabs

traded with arabs ... named after their arabic leader name " canaan " .. and even if they came from arabia !

They didn't come from Arabia. They originated in modern day Israel, Palestine and also moved as far east as Western Jordan and Syria. Therefore, they are not Arabs. It's not difficult to understand Knight.

As I said, basing your education on the ideology of a bored leprosy doctor isn't going to hold up.

By your logic then, the Israelites were Arabs because they spoke a semitic language and looked similar and quite possibly traded with Arabs as well.

that doesn't make them arabs !! they're aliens i tell you !!

am starting a new theory based on your intellegant and breakthrough science theory of yours it says :

They might as well be because they certainly aren't "Arab" as you claim.

Knight, I know this is difficult with for you to understand but as someone who doesn't live under the influence of a murderous tyrant and is actually civilised, I can say with all my heart that what you are saying is, well, crap. Bascially, all you have to say to claim this is "well, their skin colour was brown, so they must be Arabs". I could turn my skin colour brown if I stood in the sun for long enough, but that makes me as much of an Arab as a Canaanite.

If it were up to me there would be no Arabs in Gaza or the West Bank at all. From the very origins of Islam it has been nothing except death and destruction wrought by those who profess to be 'peace loving'. If Israel goes to war the US should jump in with both feet and put the stamp of finished to those who are working diligently to make the next war happen.

Islam - good riddance.

in your dreams

Interesting.

What about Australians? I'd like to think that like Monkey we hatch from celestial stone eggs with irrepressible natures!

well grow on trees .. that's us arabs in michael's theory we have no past or forefathers .. we simply poped out from trees like fruits

until it was crushed down by the aliens theory which suggest .. we arabs are aliens leftovers prisoners .. we were trashed on earth :D

for ous misdeeds by the aliens gov and we were provided with helmets that allows us to brain wash people appearntly

and send them to bomb them self .. even before gunpowder was invited ! we were terrorists !

not to mention that muslims and arab girls wear the hair cover to hide the tentacles .. we don't have hair :D

michael is cracking the case here we're exposed !

• Like 1

Is it now? So all of a sudden western history sprang up out of nowhere? Might want to tell the descendents of Romans living in Europe today that the Muslims think that they don't exist and that it is an evil conspriacy to cheat them out of some land which isn't even theirs to begin with let alone theirs today.

Seriously, Western histories go far further back than Islam even exists. Judaism goes further back than Islam exists.

My opinions are a joke now? Coming from a Syrian, this is a compliment. The claim that Palestinians are Canaanites and therefore Arabs, as you are proposing, is false, even by Palestinian scholars. Palestinians are more related to Philistines than Canaanites due to geography and claims that they descended from the Philistines, hence why they are called Palestinians.

You need to understand that because the term "semitic" applies to all peoples of the age. It doesn't mean they are the same. Unlike Arabs, which you are, Canaanites, Israelites and the like lived in and originated in the Levant. The Arabs did not. Therefore, they aren't the same and claiming that they are the same people is ridiculous because it isn't based on fact but the ideology of a leprosy doctor based on casual observations.

By your logic then, Knight, you would call me a German because I speak a Germanic language, despite the majority of my lineage being of probably Anglo-Saxon descent and not any "Germanic" peoples.

They didn't come from Arabia. They originated in modern day Israel, Palestine and also moved as far east as Western Jordan and Syria. Therefore, they are not Arabs. It's not difficult to understand Knight.

As I said, basing your education on the ideology of a bored leprosy doctor isn't going to hold up.

By your logic then, the Israelites were Arabs because they spoke a semitic language and looked similar and quite possibly traded with Arabs as well.

They might as well be because they certainly aren't "Arab" as you claim.

Knight, I know this is difficult with for you to understand but as someone who doesn't live under the influence of a murderous tyrant and is actually civilised, I can say with all my heart that what you are saying is, well, crap. Bascially, all you have to say to claim this is "well, their skin colour was brown, so they must be Arabs". I could turn my skin colour brown if I stood in the sun for long enough, but that makes me as much of an Arab as a Canaanite.

i shall humble your questions and bless this this post with my reply ... when it suits me :D ohh it's just am not in mood for serious discussions

maybe when i feel more like it but mostly it'll be same old reply

you mix topics of where i live bla bla bla .. i tell you it doesn't have to do with anything and your western hipporcates of historians write history to suit their agenda bla bla bla

you claim that canaanites are not arabs .. and arabs have no roots and silly you . you think arabs existence someway connected to islam !

islam is a newbie .. we're as ancient as they can come .. but yeah i know .. your version of history

we were born yesterday i know .. there's too many theories .. Seeds . alien drop off , etc etc etc

cig time

• Like 1

Interesting.

I'm not sure WoH but I think the lineage MUST have something to do with Dropbears! :w00t:

• Like 1

i shall humble your questions and bless this this post with my reply ... when it suits me :D ohh it's just am not in mood for serious discussions

maybe when i feel more like it but mostly it'll be same old reply

you mix topics of where i live bla bla bla .. i tell you it doesn't have to do with anything and your western hipporcates of historians write history to suit their agenda bla bla bla

you claim that canaanites are not arabs .. and arabs have no roots and silly you . you think arabs existence someway connected to islam !

islam is a newbie .. we're as ancient as they can come .. but yeah i know .. your version of history

we were born yesterday i know .. there's too many theories .. Seeds . alien drop off , etc etc etc

cig time

I didn't say Arabs didn't have roots. I'm saying Canaanites aren't Arabs. It's a pity your undeducated head can't comprehend that.

Also, the "West" has an agenda? That is fantastic. Seriously, I don't have to put much in responses because Knight can already discredit himself. He's done so already.

Come back when you can present a credible argument rather than parroting what your leaders told you to say.

KoS we have our disagreements here but I just wanted to say that I hope you and your family are okay after the bombing in Damascus. It looks like a real civil war is beginning.

KoS we have our disagreements here but I just wanted to say that I hope you and your family are okay after the bombing in Damascus. It looks like a real civil war is beginning.

thanks i apporicate it .. and it IS a civil war already i just can't talk about it much

thanks i apporicate it .. and it IS a civil war already i just can't talk about it much

Is this a personal reason or does the government monitor what you say online?

Is this a personal reason or does the government monitor what you say online?

How the heck is KOS supposed to give you an honest answer on question 2 if this is the case?

How the heck is KOS supposed to give you an honest answer on question 2 if this is the case?

KOS has never given an honest answer. Hence why he repeats the same failed arguments all the time. I'm fairly sure you can take what you want from that.

maybe i did but you were just too stupid to notice it ?

beside that answer has nothing to do with israeli-palestine conflict so you can stop talking about it .. coz it makes you sound .. hmm what's that word ?

yeah .. like a person with no arguments left he's so desperate to prove his point without evidence so he move in on another subject thinking that'll give him some points

true is .. you're making fun of your self try to keep on topic too often

maybe i did but you were just too stupid to notice it ?

beside that answer has nothing to do with israeli-palestine conflict so you can stop talking about it .. coz it makes you sound .. hmm what's that word ?

yeah .. like a person with no arguments left he's so desperate to prove his point without evidence so he move in on another subject thinking that'll give him some points

true is .. you're making fun of your self try to keep on topic too often

Knight, you've never made any argument that made sense nor answered for any actions taken by the Arabs. My question to you about why Egypt and Jordan failed to give their annexed Palestinian territory back over to the Palestinians proves that you don't have an argument nor any points to give and you would rather spend your time insulting other posters to try and make yourself look tough.

Once again Knight, you fail in that respect. Why is it so difficult to answer this question? If Syria was the one who annexed the West Bank and failed to give it over to the Palestinians, would you not want to give it back? Would you not want to give Palestinians their homes back?

i did actually answered you didn't notice .. i told you why jordan would give back land knowing israel are going to occupy it and build settelment on it ?

so you suggest jordan and egypt give more land to israel on golden plate ? not gonna happen

i didn't insult you really but it's stupid of you trying to drag me into saying something that gets me in trouble

and you know that .. if you don't then calling you stupid is not really an insult coz it's too obvious

michael the reason you " think " am not debating you hard enough or " failing " it's because you mixing more than one topic

we're talking about palestinians and isralis .. not egyptians .. not jordan .. not syrians

you should know that mixing between topic is a loser's game card they play when cornered don't you ?

i did actually answered you didn't notice .. i told you why jordan would give back land knowing israel are going to occupy it and build settelment on it ?

so you suggest jordan and egypt give more land to israel on golden plate ? not gonna happen

You haven't answered it. You haven't said why they prevented the establishment of a Palestinian state or why they annexed it. You haven't said why they did it.

i didn't insult you really but it's stupid of you trying to drag me into saying something that gets me in trouble

and you know that .. if you don't then calling you stupid is not really an insult coz it's too obvious

Yes. It is obvious that you are being stupid otherwise you would have answered my questions rather than gone on and on about irrelevant topics.

michael the reason you " think " am not debating you hard enough or " failing " it's because you mixing more than one topic

we're talking about palestinians and isralis .. not egyptians .. not jordan .. not syrians

you should know that mixing between topic is a loser's game card they play when cornered don't you ?

I'm not being cornered. You are. What Egypt and Jordan did with regards to the Palestinians in 1948 was mentioned in the video and is thus relevant to the discussion at hand. If you'd bothered to watch the video, you would have figured this out already.

You haven't answered it. You haven't said why they prevented the establishment of a Palestinian state or why they annexed it. You haven't said why they did it.

Yes. It is obvious that you are being stupid otherwise you would have answered my questions rather than gone on and on about irrelevant topics.

I'm not being cornered. You are. What Egypt and Jordan did with regards to the Palestinians in 1948 was mentioned in the video and is thus relevant to the discussion at hand. If you'd bothered to watch the video, you would have figured this out already.

did you actually looked at my post ?! seriously !! there's cure for your condition though .. don't worry don't lose hope

I wish to second that concern. When I first heard of that last major car bomb attack and hadn’t noticed you on, my thoughts were of you. That has got to be a scary time for you. Be safe.