Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former FBI Agent hunts for icelandic monster

hooko22

Pretty sure that video has be scrutinized and proven that it isn't a living creature of any sort.

The more time we divert to obviously fake "mysteries" the worse we look as a community and the less time we put into real mysteries of the world.

Pretty sure that video has be scrutinized and proven that it isn't a living creature of any sort.

The more time we divert to obviously fake "mysteries" the worse we look as a community and the less time we put into real mysteries of the world.

Completely agree with you Alex. Yet keep in mind the particular video may be fake but stories of this creature have been alive for numerous years and people like to hear about it. :)

This is the second post today on this......While we have a 3rd and original topic on it, showing it is nothing more than debris in the water.

Search function people, search function......

Wonder why he is 'ex' FBI? Possibly spent to much time looking for 'monsters'?

• Like 1

He realized that all forms of government are BS maybe? Who knows? It doesn't give or take away and credibility. If I need to make an opinion on his work I'll do it on just that....not his life story.

i read the title on this thread and thought it would make no difference to the content if it were an ex waitress.

i think it's strange that being FBI or ex FBI would be helpful when hunting monsters. at least the ex waitress has food experience and can exchange pleasantries, should the need arise.

• Like 2

i read the title on this thread and thought it would make no difference to the content if it were an ex waitress.

i think it's strange that being FBI or ex FBI would be helpful when hunting monsters. at least the ex waitress has food experience and can exchange pleasantries, should the need arise.

Hmm maybe that makes him better at investigating the mystery, suppose that's the thought behind it.

Hmm maybe that makes him better at investigating the mystery, suppose that's the thought behind it.

i guess having interrogation skills would be super helpful to glean information from the monsters friends and relatives

lol

This is the second post today on this......While we have a 3rd and original topic on it, showing it is nothing more than debris in the water.

Search function people, search function......

The article isn't about the video really.

i guess having interrogation skills would be super helpful to glean information from the monsters friends and relatives

lol

lol

Bad cop/good cop routine!

lol

Bad cop/good cop routine!

LMAO I was just thinking that, wondering if I should post it but you beat me to it.

LMAO I was just thinking that, wondering if I should post it but you beat me to it.

I was reading your mind. So I posted it before you, just to prove that I'm psychic!

I was reading your mind. So I posted it before you, just to prove that I'm psychic!

Hehe. Read what im thinking right now...

The article isn't about the video really.

Sorry bout that :)

A former FBI agent searching for the paranormal - Sounds like Agent Mulder to me.

A former FBI agent searching for the paranormal - Sounds like Agent Mulder to me.

hehehe yea off course! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if scully is with him! ;)