Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you guy's think of this ebay auction?

b0wn

lol

i think it was a hoax, why would jesus give him a key that he would sell ( gods meant to be all knowing)

the guy also quotes jesus from the bible, pretending he doesnt know if he said it like that.

whats the point of buying a relic, when your salvation is free.

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

bummer, could'nt see a thing

Yeah, and I've got a bit of his cross.

Basically the guy is begging. He tells his tale of woe(which may or may not be true), and then he asks for money. The stuff about the dream and the key is stupid! What exactly are you getting for $2,000? You can find keys like that in all the wardrobes in antique shops. As I say, basically he's just asking for money but trying not to be too blunt about it.

Sale's pitch. If Jesus really had anything to do with it he would be wearing that key as a necklace not selling it.

Edited by Hilander

If the guy had any sense at all he'd get into the bigfoot hunting business - thats where you can really make some coin on perpetrating a hoax. Or maybe he could buy some audio recorders and pretend to get EVP's from people's dead relatives. Seems like both of these would be far more lucrative.
;)

I wast just curious on what you guys make of this story.

Think they are being genuine? Or just another hoaxer/scammer?

I myself think It's not all that crazy.

Forgot the link http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=180876565032

If you think its not all that crazy, I have quite a few things you may be interested in purchasing......

• Like 1

If it was true (hypothetically), that key would have personal symbolism to him and him only, and not some random person who pays $2,000 for it.

What a jabroni!

I wast just curious on what you guys make of this story.

Think they are being genuine? Or just another hoaxer/scammer?

I myself think It's not all that crazy.

Forgot the link http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=180876565032

if you attained a key from a dream would you sell it on ebay? i mean come on would you?

I think a key is significant as a spiritual message. I have in common with that user an experience with a key in a vision. I'll post the excerpt from my book about the "key" here:

“A Key Moment: Aliyah”

After the torment I had put Tammy through, I thought the best thing to do was to give her some space and just let some of the hurt fade away. But I knew I was going to apologize and ask for forgiveness from her. I was hurting for Tammy. I just knew she would never again have the same trust for me, the same abandoned love that was innocently free from concern. I sensed I had done something to permanently damage sweet Tammy’s spirit, like Rita’s rejection had done to me. I knew that I had felt suspicious and wary of showing my love after I was shelved by Rita. I thought the same thing may have been happening to Tammy. I so wanted to see her, but I had to respect her need to be to herself as well.

After a couple of weeks had passed, there was an evening when my great friend Johnny Prescott came pulling up in our family driveway. He was looking very good with his new rounded hairstyle that took full advantage of his natural curl. Johnny had also started wearing sharp looking sports suits that he had inherited from a deceased brother in law. Johnny looked like a very sharp young millionaire. The coolest thing was Johnny’s car that his parents had given him. The car was a 1973 Buick Electra 225, midnight blue, white vinyl top, and chariot looking spoke hubcaps. This car was a bad boy’s car that rode low to the ground, smooth and powerful. That car was so very nice to ride in while we listened to the eight track music tapes that Johnny kept in good supply.

Johnny came on inside into the warm light of the house. Presently, as Johnny and I were just chatting along, the front storm door opened again and in stepped Jalana, who gave me a signaling glance that was telling me something was up. Then another person came in behind Jalana, and it was Tammy! I was cool on the outside at Tammy's arrival, but I was joyful on the inside. I was so glad that Tammy had been able to drop by! I knew the courage it took for her to come over. I tried to be sweet and cheering to Tammy, without being too overt about it. Tammy was being brave and cordial, but she really wasn’t her usual effervescent self. She was so very emotionally drained, and here she was dealing with it silently right in front of me; the rotten guy who hurt her.

Johnny was unaware of all the tensions in the air among our group, and was ready for some fun. He suggested that we all pile into his car and go for a night drive up to a nice area of the lake. Jalana liked the idea, and I thought it was a good idea too. Tammy was obliged to go along even if her heart wasn’t really in it. Naturally, Jalana jumped in the front seat with Johnny, and I got into the rear seat with Tammy, who said not a word. I was feeling her every pain she felt with her. I was determined to cheer Tammy up somehow. I knew this night would not pass until at the very least, Tammy realized I cared.

On we rode in that soft riding chariot with Johnny and Jalana chatting amiably up front. Tammy and I were just riding quietly. Johnny drove us that night to a remote part of Percy Priest Lake, into a recreation area called Vivrett Creek. It was a nice spot because the moon shone brightly there and it was right next to the gentle water. He parked the car facing uphill which made us recline all the more inside the big Buick. Thankfully, Johnny and Jalana seemed very content to visit each other and they kept to themselves in the front. The sound of "Boston" music was playing softly enough for conversation to be easy.

I looked over at Tammy in the soft night light. My heart was just breaking over all she had been through. She was sitting there staring straight ahead with her large beautiful eyes shining fearfully in the night light. I turned to face her and the only thing I could think of to tell her was “Tammy, you sure look pretty tonight”. This may sound kind of lame and shallow, but my rational was to let her know that I appreciate her. In a sense the real meaning was: I accept you, I’m sorry, will you accept me? Aside from that, it was true that Tammy was very attractive that night, even if she looked a bit down.

Tammy somehow listened to my heart, rather than just my plain words. Tammy wasn’t looking at me as her large glistening hurting eyes stared straight ahead into the gentle night. She sat stiffly for a few seconds as I faced her. Then something inside Tammy just seemed to break open and she noticeably released out her held breath. She just relaxed and her shoulders slumped forward a little. She lowered her head and those enormous eyes in such a way, that it welled up all my feelings of compassion for her. I can hardly bear remembering that precious lamb in that moment. I wanted to comfort her all the more, but I refrained myself.

I did manage to take the clue from Tammy's gestures. What they meant was: “You’ve hurt me! You’ve been wrong! Somehow, I forgive you.” Feeling Tammy’s helplessness to have forgiveness toward me, I very gently took her right hand and turned to look at her face to face. I can’t recall what else I said, or that she said to me. I do recall that everything I said to her was intended to be gentle, healing words of tenderness. Tammy seemed to have relaxed, and was looking at me with reconciling eyes of forgiveness and affection. Tammy and I were reconciling in a true and real way. I hope she realized somehow, that these were gestures of love, though I didn’t understand it myself at the time.

It was then as Tammy and I looked into each other’s face with reconciliation, that I noticed a slight glow above Tammy’s head. I raised my eyes to look at whatever was glowing just above her hair. As I looked at the glow it was just a fuzzy blob of pale light. But then as I observed, the light began to take form and resolved first into a fuzzy edged shape, and it then became a very clearly focused image of a Benjamin Franklin type of key, composed of light. The light of the glowing key seemed to be a light blue or lavender tone.

I didn’t react or respond to the appearing key except on the inside. For in a strange way, with Tammy and I reconciling, the key over her head seemed appropriate to the situation. I wasn’t in the least bit startled by its appearing. After seeing the key of light, my immediate thought was, “Something is telling me I have the key to Tammy’s heart.” “I bet it’s some kind of invisible spaceman, who’s watching us. He really dug the beauty of our reconciliation, and he just had to say something.”

I think a key is significant as a spiritual message. I have in common with that user an experience with a key in a vision. I'll post the excerpt from my book about the "key" here:

I might be mistaken but i think your violating forum rules.

you have put up too much content for no reason

1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

• 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise or promote a product, site or service.

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 1

SCAM!

I might be mistaken but i think your violating forum rules.

you have put up too much content for no reason

Vatic: Yes you are mistaken. The topic is about the sign of "Keys" in spiritual events. That is the reason I shared my own spiritual event involving a sign of a key. And it's "you're", not "your". And I despise the behavior of people who think they're supposed to be police. I much prefer people who mind their own business and let the policing be done by people who's actual place it is to do so. I most heart feltly request you put me on your ignore list.

If it was true (hypothetically), that key would have personal symbolism to him and him only, and not some random person who pays $2,000 for it.

What a jabroni!

Vatic: It meant something personally to me, and I'm inclined to be sympathetic to the seller's testimony of having Jesus present a key to him. To me the prophetic symbolism involves the reconciliation of God and Jesus to the Jewish people in this present time. The reconciliation or the return of the Temple Key is very much what I understand from such spiritual presentations.

The idea that the fellow's vision of a key was then followed up by the manifestation of an actual key just like what he saw in the vision, is a kind of synchronicitious conforimation. Perhaps it might be wise for the seller to see what the key is supposed to unlock. His mind is prepared by the vision to find significance in the actual physical key, so the question is, what does it actually open?

The funny thing is, some people actually fall for these types of scams/delusions.

There is a legend among the Hebrew traditions that goes like this:

When the Romans were pressing in upon the House of God, the Temple, and the city of jerusalem was in flames, several Priest went onto the roof of the Temple. One of them carried the Temple key. In distraught realization and heartbreak, that Priest threw the Temple key up into the sky shouting, "How long Lord? How Long?" An Arm and hand appeared in the air and caught the Temple key as it flew. Then a voice replied to the Priest, "Not more than two days children. Not more than two days." Whereby the Priest was more resigned to greif knowing by this the tribulations of the Jews would last a little less than two thousand years.

Stating this legend, we know it has been a bit less than two thousand years from the time of the Destruction of the Temple until the restoration of Israel in 1948. Is Jesus retruning the Temple Key and showing this in his appearances to people? I think it is just so.

bummer, could'nt see a thing

Here is a picture of the key from the seller's add. I looks remarkably similar to the key I saw in the vision I posted in here.

$(KGrHqJHJBgE-QZu+BJgBPpneUG(sw~~60_35.JPG

Vatic: It meant something personally to me, and I'm inclined to be sympathetic to the seller's testimony of having Jesus present a key to him. To me the prophetic symbolism involves the reconciliation of God and Jesus to the Jewish people in this present time. The reconciliation or the return of the Temple Key is very much what I understand from such spiritual presentations.

I'm confused. So being sympathetic to his story, do you agree it would be the right thing for him to sell this symbolic key that was given to him as a confirmation of a powerful personal dream? And I don't think your symbolic interpretation of his personal moment would be needed. These type of things (again, hypothetically, as eBay sells are frequently scams) are just that, personal, and often fine tuned to the individual.

Here is a picture of the key from the seller's add. I looks remarkably similar to the key I saw in the vision I posted in here.

It looks almost identical to a key I used to have for my cupboard. It looks like a pretty common key.

Jesus didn't give it to me though, just Satan. :innocent:

It is a scam. If you look at his feedback, the guy sells a lot of WOW items, video game stuff, collectable stuff. If he's trading those kinds of items on a regular basis he needs more money to buy more WoW stuff. Of course, this is only my speculation.But there are a lot of storytellers and panhandlers out there...

• Like 1

And it's "you're", not "your". And I despise the behavior of people who think they're supposed to be police. I much prefer people who mind their own business and let the policing be done by people who's actual place it is to do so.

That made me LOL.

Gosh I hjave tons of those and in every garages sales there are even more for sale. No wonder there are no access to the ebay site from France I would get rich at two grand a pop.

Thanks a bunch Vatic

Edited by Paracelse