Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woodys Mystic Lounge

TheWatcher

Avast ye Woody's! What in the name of Davy Jones be going on aboard this ship? Where be the crew? Did ye all walk the plank?

Arr, it be me...I keel hauled them scallywags :P

Sorry bosun, but I was scrapin' out the bilges wit' me toothbrush.

I was goin' ter give Seaman(W) Tarawet 20 lashes with the cat, but the poor lil' bugger's still off its milk from the last time!

• Like 1

That's because seaman (woman) T laughs at the cat...I've seen seaman/w T dodge that cat 'o' nines with Er eyes closed an Er ands bound together.

That cat just as ter ear the name seaman/w T an the bleeder goes cross eyed arr :P

Edited by airlybird
  • Like 2

Well, you jest warn 'er that she's up for a Nor'Easter this week for 'alf-inchin' that nutty belongin' o' the snotty's nurse!

• Like 1

"Alf inching"?

Arr, so we be morphing into the cockney rhyming slang pirate speak now Eald me matey :D

Well me peg leg an me raspberry ripples is tellin me that, that there nor Easter is gonna be enuf ter freeze em orf of a brass monkey it is :P

• Like 2

"Alf inching"?

Arr, so we be morphing into the cockney rhyming slang pirate speak now Eald me matey :D

Well me peg leg an me raspberry ripples is tellin me that, that there nor Easter is gonna be enuf ter freeze em orf of a brass monkey it is :P

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: What the? :cry: :cry: :cry::unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2:

Edited by TheWatcher
  • Like 1

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: What the? :cry: :cry: :cry::unsure2: :unsure2: :unsure2:

Ain't langwidge wunderful?

Good morning shipmates, just passing through, eating toast, drinking coffee.

*sets out breakfast for everyone for when they get in*

*grabs car keys*

*shouts "seeya later woodsters*

*heads out the door*

*poofs*

Ahoy shipmates. We're having a shipboard banyan party at 4 bells in the Dog watch. Acting rabbit with a good thick clakker is on the menue, followed by chinese wedding cake. All hands of the Larboard Watch will attend.

The breakfast was appreciated, airly. Bacon was nice and crisp!

Edited by ealdwita

What constitutes a banyan party and what is Acting rabbit with a good thick clakker & chinese wedding cake?

• Like 1

Banyan party = meal eaten outdoors (in this case - on deck - far more hygenic and less smelly than 'tweendecks!)

Acting rabbit = baked meat pie.

good thick clakker = nice crusty pie top.

Chinese wedding cake = rice pudding with raisins.

One extra for the menu - Chicken on a raft = eggs on toast.

• Like 1

oooh! Acting rabbit with a good thick clakker sounds yummy! And a banyan party sounds lovely.

We call eggs prechicken at my house.

• Like 1

We call eggs prechicken at my house.

My kids used to call eggs cackleberries when they were young. Strange children! (I've no idea who they take after!)

Good afternoon

Dobre vyetcha, Tovarisch.

Good morning Woody's!

*puts on a pot of coffee*

*leaves breakfast on the table*

*goes looking for trouble*

Wotcher, T. *Checks bacon for crispyness and constructs sarnie.

No need to go out out to find trouble - there's potentially plenty right here!

I figured we could alway use some more to add to the stock piles. We don't want our trouble supply to get low, do we?

I figured we could alway use some more to add to the stock piles. We don't want our trouble supply to get low, do we?

'Spose not, but can I just sort the ones I've already got before taking any more on, please?

OK. You let me know when it's all sorted. Just remember to keep the shennanigans separate from the tom foolery.

OK. You let me know when it's all sorted. Just remember to keep the shennanigans separate from the tom foolery.

I know what you mean. Every time Tom Foolery meets a member of that damned Shennanigan family, there's aggro!