Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery: 'Pulsating winged being' on camera

Still Waters

Just what is that mysterious “winged being” purportedly caught on camera?

Videos posted on YouTube are fascinating many as they show a mysterious burst of light that some say contains a “humanoid” figure inside.

One of the videos (posted below) is narrated by a woman who explains the incident took place in Indonesia. Text and timestamps on the video indicate Sept. 11, 2011 at Cilandak Town Square in South Jakarta.

The bright apparition initially comes down to the ground, and then jumps back up out of the closed-circuit camera’s field of vision.

“You can actually see a humanoid moving,” the narrator says, “what appears to be some type of wings or something that makes – I don’t know what it is.”

http://www.wnd.com/2...eing-on-camera/

Were all of them hanging about just out of shot of the CCTV, give me strength!!! :santa:

Wow, sure its not a promo vid for Diablo III coming out soon?

That was my first impression seeing it hit and take off again.

post-97335-0-01206700-1336661304_thumb.j

Edited by Talion

It's look terribly fake. However I'm open to the possibility of it being real.

It's that guy using his deodorant again!

http://uk.video.sear...ill_fall_in.flv

Ha, I thought the same thing, the figure in the vid does appear feminine.

I call fake. There is no reflection of the light off either the polished floor (even though the flashlight reflects well enough) or the glass wall behind. For sure, ambient light increases, but this is easy to do with a video editing program.

Evil is back.....So is Tyrael it seem (diablo 3 referance :-P )

I would sguess fake, because of the reasons above and the people who run into shot.

why do they have flashlights? the area seems fairly well lit. I carry one but I would be hard pressed grab it out of my bag/pocket that quick (especially if I had just seem something shocking)

We've analysed this one before as a fake. The lighting doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Tailor is right, it was a at least a few months ago. The shadows around the planter boxes remain dark on the side the supposed light comes down on. And why do all the people run to where it landed instead of in the direction it took off to? They must have seen in leap away, they are in a mall after all.

Obviously a fake, can tell it's CGI a mile away. Hopefully it's promo like Talion said.

We've analysed this one before as a fake. The lighting doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Could you please post a link to the thread where the analysis was posted?

I read the thread just know - thanks - and it's about something else.

It has two videos in the op. The cctv link doesnt seem to work now but it was the video in this thread.

faker than old fake McFake pretending he's the queen

ASTOUNDINGLY ... fake. It gets a lot more attention than it deserves here. A poor job.

lol why the hell doesn't the light create a shadow behind the beam 15 feet away, it illuminates the wall above it. And why would kids be in a shopping mall with flashlights at night?

Looks legit?

I really should stop wearing that shiny suit outside.

I dont know anything about CGI (how to do it) or shadows etc. But The flash lights there security guards and i know one who has his at hand at all times. But... After watching it dozens of times, i agree with all of you, because the security guard at the start walks from left to right, less than 3 seconds after hes walked off screen it happens. Surley he would have seen the light, it was bright and just behind him and yet hen never came running! He would have been the first!

I tend to agree with everyone suggesting a fake. There is so much wrong with it.