Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contactee says he met with creators of Humans

jacksonsmith

I think the guy seems quite genuine in believing in the content of the message he's been 'given'. (I watched the first three minutes and then skipped on to the 17th)

He seems like a nice guy and he seems convinced that he is delivering a very real and important message.

He says to start worrying when the current Pope is replaced. Considering that Benedict XVI is 85 years old, we may not have long to wait for whatever he says is coming.

Thank you for posting part 2. I'm impressed with this guy. (Now I have to go back and watch the chunk of part 1 that I skipped over!). I think his message is very genuine but I'm afraid the number of people who will actually act on it will be negligible ....... why? because it's too much like hard work. Many people can't even be bothered to put in the work to raise their own children properly!

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'. If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun). There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper. Enough said.

What chips are coming down hrrmzz? Not seeing so many myself, I see a pledge to end the trouble in the middle east, I see new discoveries happening everyday. I see alternate technologies releasing us from fossil fuels and space faring concepts beyond anything attempted to date. And I think if you believe the world revolves around the discoveries made in High School classes I think we certainly are at the "nuff said" part of this thread already.

I see how you answered those questions as well - very telling indeed. Not hard to see where your limits are set is it?

Could not of said it better myself, Nothing more to say about this thread is there really! :tu:

Hi Gorff

Indeed, one wonders who that poster was talking to? Answering questions about this amazing knowledge from "the school of life" is too hard to do! These people only seem to be willing to talk to people who will accept them at face value, and yet these are the same people who distrust science!

I find that if one gives belief freely, one gets irony as part of the package.

Go figure!

Cheers.

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories. I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically. This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path. It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum. I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place. Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong. I won't elaborate further.

Z

"access to certain writings"? You mean something you got at Barnes & Noble?

That, it seems, would be certain writings which content cannot be disclosed and written by people that cannot be disclosed. I think we all know what that smells like :huh:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

That, it seems, would be certain writings which content cannot be disclosed and written by people that cannot be disclosed. I think we all know what that smells like :huh:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Zoser has been making this claim for a long time now. He is clearly the holder of secret knowledge... :rolleyes:

Just a few things regarding the last 2 posts:

Archaelogy to my knowledge recognises no advanced civilisation prior to the what historians refer to as the Ancient Egyptians. Please don't cite the Sumarians because that is not what I am referring to. If you are aware of a recognised culture, then I would be more than fascinated to know and I would also be pleasantly surprised.

The evidence of an advanced pre Egyptian culture is not a matter of debate for me. Advanced relics, worldwide folklore, and religious writings all allude to this. The popular names that have given this credance are for example Von Daniken, Plato, Stitchen, Cayce, Hancock, Bauval, Gurdjeff, all from different times and places and with slightly different perspectives.

My information comes from another source not commonly known. I don't exercise a monopoly on it, but at the same time I will only give it freely on the condition that it is treated with respect. Think: if something is treasured, will you not exercise care with it? I have alluded to this many times before on this forum, however to date no one has really asked genuinely about it and so I can only assume that no one really wants it.

Mr Searcher - how would you really feel if it was the case that I did know more than you about this subject? Have you genuinely spent your life looking for rare, profound and special knowledge? I have and diligently so. So have others, since I am not the only one with this knowledge. Finally ask yourself how open are you really to the proposition of new knowledge? Are you satisfied with what you currently have, and what is easily available in the world? If so then the matter rests there. If not, then I remain open to your further enquiry.

Z

'Advanced' can only really mean one thing and that is in terms of the ability to manipulate forces, energy and matter in ways that we today would not readily understand. Part of the reason that we have lost this technology is described in my last but one post.

What concerns me is when people show more interest in arguing a point and being defensive about their own position rather than being genuine about seeking new knowledge. You see I have always come from the latter position, as I have always been skeptical about how information concerning the deep and important things in life are presented to us. Basically I have never been satisfied with it.

Try and understand that a specific kind of mentality persists here; namely that anything that presents itself as different immediately gets subject to the abrasiveness of University style argument. I don't really want any part of that. This is not the fault of the people on this forum; it's how modern life brings us up and trains us. If you at least appreciate what I am saying here it would be very useful indeed and a good starting point.

I have no desire to with hold anything since I do not own what I have been given. It's just that I can only dispense it under the right circumstances to people with the correct attitude.

I didn't mean to single you out Jim and Mr Searcher and I do know you to be nice people with a good sense of enquiry and interest. Mr KMT included. You have to recognise however that we have all been a victim of 20th Century education and that has not really equipped us for tackling the really important questions in life.

So unless there is a willingness to be more open to new views, all I can really do is what I have been doing, and that is to pop in from time to time and offer small snippets of what I have to see if it resonates with anyone. I will leave it there for now.

See you all soon.

Z

Oh wise one, please bring the rest of us uninformed pukes desperate seekers into the light! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have been watching this guy's video and I have to say I don't believe him. I think he is trying to potray a rightful image for people to take a better stand in their life. Dignifying the lies he is spreading and also getting the attention he so wants while spreading a good message across to people. Don't live lies. Dont lust, kill, blah blah

Honestly why can't you just say that's what you believe in. People will still listen, respect you and put your thoughtful messages to good use. You don't have to lie and say aliens told you this.

Edited by Xzenox

Well, this isn't a poker game, please show what you're holding. Discussion won't go very far with: "I've got hidden knowledge, so there" being the only support for ones hypothesis.

Well it still boggles the mind that people can read a tid-bit here and there and then go out on that limb of Great Faith and jump up and down until that Limb breaks ,then get up dust themselfs off and start all over again in that same belief system.

What ever happened to pLANO common cents ?

Must be a day too late and a penny too short !

Thats the problem these days ! Not enough real research going on !

As far as I know and I have read a great deal about this subject Theres no actual proof,eviedence,or otherwise to support any Alien abductions !

So we might as well Go tip a cow or two and Have a B.B.Q to Boot !

Drinks are on Badeskov`s and Me !

Zoser has been making this claim for a long time now. He is clearly the holder of secret knowledge... :rolleyes:

Oh wise one, please bring the rest of us uninformed pukes desperate seekers into the light! :rolleyes:

Never gunna happen Boon, they always "claim" to know something we all mere mortal's fail to "understand". Start rabbiting on about how were all going to die or be taken away by this alien race blah blah. But do these posters ever enlighten us?

• Like 1

Never gunna happen Boon, they always "claim" to know something we all mere mortal's fail to "understand". Start rabbiting on about how were all going to die or be taken away by this alien race blah blah. But do these posters ever enlighten us?

Oh drat, and here I was banking everything on my hopes for the disclosure of this wise one. ;)

booNyzarC as you can well see disclosure will not be forth coming in our lifes here on earth! So pack your bags mate and Lets get to the party ! At least there the humans we meet will most likely buy you a round of Drinks !

Cheer`s ! :clap:

• Like 1

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories. I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically.

I too have access to certain writings,its called the internet and it's all fubar.....

I want some of what he's on.. really.

Really? Are you sure you are ready? Just in case he tells the truth...