Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gulf Breeze - hotbed of genuine UFO activity?

Saru

Gulf Breeze - hotbed of genuine UFO activity?

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 03:46s

This video reports on the Gulf Breeze UFO footage captured by Ed Walters, alleged UFO contactee.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeyLuisLeel

• GulfBreeze

• Saru

• Timothy

Very interesting footage, I hadn't seen this before! Does anyone know if this has been revealed as a hoax?

Thanks for posting.

I've heard this before, not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, they must only visit when my aunt and uncle and cousin weren't there. They used to vacation there every summer.

There was a flurry of sightings in Gulf Breeze that Summer. I seem to recall that the one which was filmed at night that was so impressive DID turn out to be a hoax. Lot's of individuals reported seeing things that Summer though.....

Yea unfortunately Ed Walters turned out to be a complete fake which im sure spawned others at the time thinking they were seeing something when actually they were not.

• 2 months later...

sup,

I live in Gulf Breeze. (Midway) Closer to Hurlburt AFB. We see them about once a week. What looks like a normal star in sky, looking like its part of the big dipper will burst into a flash of light, and move at amazing speeds out of sight, sometimes zig zaggin etc.... It was cool for the first year I lived here, now I take them for granted... All the locals see them and are now unimpressed also. I was at a party, and was meeting new people here, and was all like OH MAN HAVE YOU, and before I could get it out my mouth, they described it, and went on drinking beer and talking football. No one care... Its kinda wierd. I have pics on my cell phone of one that I flashed my lights at in my car, and it followed me to wal-mart. It looked like it was "suppose to be in cloak mode or something" but It was a wierd day out and I saw an outline in sky, flashed my lights at it, and it immediantly became interested in the fact that I "saw it"... Totally quiet, and pretty huge, right above Lowes/walmart parking lot and if I hadn't watched it the whole time, I wouldn't have even noticed it.... Off subject we also have "stealth helicopters" out here that you can look up at and not here. All the rotars are enclosed if that makes sense... All types of wierd ****... One thing we saw emitted what looked like an actual "cloud" around it, and literally became a normal looking cloud.... As far as the zig zag lights, a buddy told me they are actually missile evading satellites... Ever since China knocked one out of space, that apparently became a priority... Supposedly they arent satellites like you think of... they are space craft that fly, shoot **** etc... I didn't ask was it a disk... I haven't seen any greys yet. (laughs).... Wierdest thing that DID happen though was this... One night my dog was barking... I go out to check and my boxer is looking around the side of my house like someone is standing right there around corner... I think, better go get shotgun before I proceed. Right as I thought that, a light came around the corner, hovering about 4 feet off ground, made of what looked like charged particles... I thought, maybe headlights through my fence? So i looked to see, and no cars, pitch black out... All of a sudden, the light starts moving towards me, and the dog runs along side it. I got chills like crazy, and would have ran inside, but you know how sometimes someone scares you and you just make a stupid ass face and freeze. Well thats what I did.... Next thing I know this light goes right into me... I look behind me to see if it went through me, and it didn't... I looked up to see if maybe it was a helicopter shining, but none in sight... No lights in sky etc... I went back in, and couldn't go back to sleep til daytime... Still unexplainable, and my life hasnt changed any that I can tell. So pointless paranormal experience is what I chalk it up to... alrighty, bed is calling, peace.

Edited by GulfBreeze

What ALOT of people forget is just how much tax money we spend on defense. It's funny to me when people get excited to see the Blue Angel Jets. Its like, you know if they let civilians walk up and to it, take pix, get in the c*** pit, etc.. that the technology they are showing you is so old and insignificant it doesn't even matter. They sell jets to other countries. Thats how old that tech is. It might as well be a propeller plane. (laughs) Trust me, I want there to be something mysterious about this world just as much as the next guy, but I think 100% of what people see is just military. Would love to be proved wrong.

ps. drug free.

Edited by GulfBreeze