Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for not addressing The Princess by her proper title. And, Helen, you're just banned.

• Like 2

Banned for being gone so long! WELCOME BACK!

Banned for not being on when i banned earlier.

Banned for at least I was on fast enough to ban you before boobies did :sk

Banned for making me LOL ! :lol: The Bat has flown over the coocoo's nest. And you are right! I have possession of banning you!! Banned for I shall add you to my collection :devil:

Banned, do you see a ring on this finger, no! You don't own me.

banned for trying to use reverse psychology unsuccessfully, everyone knows I give out a ball and chain at the alter.

• Like 1

Banned for trying to get me to the alter, I'm nowhere near drunk enough.

• Like 1

Banned for trying to fight the fear god instilled in your heart with alcohol. (Trying to fight it with alcohol, not god instilled it with alcohol. You have rather undefined language, guys.) Anyway, WTF? Fear is there to save your life. Be thankful. Embrace your fears. Bow.

(See, that would be nice wedding vow.)

Banned for making me imagine a wedding where someone would say "Embrace your fears" instead of "You may kiss the bride now".

• Like 1

Banned for removing your beautiful 'eye' avatar !

banned for inviting demons into my home (again)

Banned for removing your beautiful 'eye' avatar !

Banned for reminding me I still have it, but I admit it's a bit weird to stare at myself every time I get on UM. Staring at others is fine though :P

Alan banned for calling ouija a "he" (did you? confusing)

Banned for because of you, I kind of expect a tiny, wrinkly hedgehog attached to every apple I see.

Banned for WAZA Happen? part 2? Banned for not explaining it to tired wolves like me about what's happening here....

Banned for not listening to her when she said she was tired. Banned for they most likely only have room for so many posts on one thread and they ran out of room so they started a new one.

Banned for doing your best to fill the second thread up to the brim. Additional ban for making me wonder if Internet is big enough for all the crap everyone has to post eventually.

• Like 1

Banned for making me try to associate the situation to other roles, like the mods are the angels and we're the devils bringing hell to the place just so they have to clean it all. A less poetic analogy that would probably be closer to reality, is that mods are street cleaners and we're drunk teenagers...although you'd completely redefine the word "teenager", Helen.

• Like 1

Banned for sarcasm. What’s not lovely in all those ****en little stars that decorate my ***********ing posts I clump here like my ********ing b**** of life depends on it.

Edit: :w00t::lol: accidentally tricked the filter again. had to throw some little stars in myself :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy