Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for using a bad tablet.

• Like 1

Banned for you’d waste a good tablet on daniel... really. It would be like giving a good comb to a bald person.

• Like 2

Banned for not knowing that bald people can use combs to take out food bits stuck in their teeth

Banned for being over the sword and not under it

• Like 1

Banned for he goes by the “my home is my castle” logic, so said sword is really a butter knife.

• Like 2

Banned because if you came to my house you would laugh. This is not the lying thread so hear is truth. In my living room (big room with TV and coffee table) There are swords and skulls hanging on one wall. :lol:

I'm not kidding. My younger brother used to live with me and when he moved he left a small collection of decorative, yet very sharp, swords. slowly but surely he is moving all of his crap out of my place and into his girlfriends (MissMellswell, believe it or not) but in the meantime I have hung all of his swords on my wall and hung some sculptures of skulls that I happened to have laying around next to them.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Banned because my sword is not a butterknife!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Banned because if you came to my house you would laugh. This is not the lying thread so hear is truth. In my living room (big room with TV and coffee table) There are swords and skulls hanging on one wall. :lol:

I'm not kidding. My younger brother used to live with me and when he moved he left a small collection of decorative, yet very sharp, swords. slowly but surely he is moving all of his crap out of my place and into his girlfriends (MissMellswell, believe it or not) but in the meantime I have hung all of his swords on my wall and hung some sculptures of skulls that I happened to have laying around next to them.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Banned because my sword is not a butterknife!!!!!!!

Banned for I know, I was just trolling you to show your sword to me and other madams. No, not to the girls, they get to see all kinds of cutlery without even asking for it.

• Like 1

Banned because a troll never reveals his trolling

Banned because trolls can't help but reveal thier trolling with every stroke of the keys.

Banned for my mellow side: there was a guy who played guitar in the street, he’d always play that one when he saw me approaching... then he’d tell me a joke or just say hello if I was in a hurry... he died year or two ago and I miss him.

• Like 2

Banned because you made me miss him too.

• Like 2

Banned because a real man is not afraid to show his sensitive side.

Banned again for being a meany.

Banned for I should be banning Junior who will post before I do.

Edit: huh? Junior, is your keyboard all right? I'm not asking if you're all right because you wouldn't be in this thread if you were right... in the head, naturally.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

Banned for it wasn’t me, it was reverse missing time phenomenon.

• Like 1

Banned for something you done next week...

• Like 2

Banned for that wasn’t worse than what I will do last week and you didn’t ban me for that.

• Like 2