Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Everyone banned for standing up there, I wanted to ban ouija for thinking she did something wrong.

It wasn’t you making wrong move, it was the world going in the wrong direction. Like when you drive a bike and lean right because you are turning right, and you did right, but something idiotic happens and bike goes left.

• Like 1

Banned for : that is my life in a nutshell :hmm: .................................................................................................. :lol:

Banned for that’s everyone’s life in a nutshell :D only it takes a confident person to admit it.

• Like 1

Banned for where could life of a nut fit but in a nutshell? It may be small, but it’s... nutty.

Banned for yes, but you have to crack it first. If the nut is tough, the harder you hit it, the greater is the chance the hammer will bounce and hit you in your own forehead.

Banned for being a big girl's blouse :lol:

^ ^ was meant for Lcvec

Edited by ouija ouija

Banned for you could have shattered two self-esteems with one blow and you limited it to only one? Wasteful, wasteful, I say!

(Don't you worry, Lcvec, your promotion into a real man still stands. I don't care what you wear, I know it's a true caveman inside that silky stuff.)

Banned for sure, but which position you had in mind? I have few open: village idiot, fluffer, human apprentice, bringer of water for the dead (locals only), wooden Mary statue impersonator... do you see yourself in any of those?

Banned for he’s not the only source of daily ugliness you apparently need to see.

Kidding, welcome back, alan. You look very... wrinkled.

Banned for good news is that you have no wrinkles, the bad news is that it applies on your brain too. Which is actually still good news to you, but bad for sentient beings around you.

• Like 1