Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for not knowing that I already own you

Banned for thinking you own someone over the internet !

TiP.

Banned for unless you bought someone among other things, that was not a valid argument.

Banned for actually having a valid argument. We dont allow the truth to come out here.

• Like 3

Banned for that was an accident, all my other arguments are pure crap.

• Like 1

Banned for thinking crap can be pure.

Banned for it's never too late to start learning useful things, except when it is too late.

Banned for being too late to learn about crap. Wow, I think I'll wait too.

• Like 2

Banned for in my garden I use only natural fertilizers and I can tell you it’s not just a science, it’s a whole philosophy. With pitchfork stuck like a flagpole at the top of philosophy heap.

• Like 1

Banned for not making a shrine dedicated to Gnomes and Norwegian Trolls. 840019_LA_troll_norway.jpg

• Like 2

Banned for I would, but since they saw me crush a garden gnome they don’t want to come near me.

Banned for crushing a garden gnome.. his beard got all muddy

Banned for not my fault, he who stands in the driveway, stains the driveway... and that gnome couldn’t even do that right – he left no stain. What a disappointment.

Banned for not realising that gnomes do not leave stains, they leave clean spots. A bit like a painting hung on a wall, when it is removed the area behind (underneath) is clean revealing how dirty the area surrounding it actually is. this is how gnomes work too...

Banned for being first on the page.

Banned for explaining how Gnomes work. They like their secret ways

• Like 1

Banned for keeping on trying ......... give yourself a break: go lie in a hammock in the sun :)

Banned for never going off-apple :P

• Like 1

Banned for making me miss UM, just seeing your name brought a smile to my face. ;)

• Like 1

Banned for I want to hug daniel who was lost for so long. It’s good I have so long tentacles so I’ll just hug him over you. Don’t worry, it’s all natural and will go off in washing. Except the ink. Sorry about that, I’m a little excited.

Banned for I want to hug daniel who was lost for so long. It’s good I have so long tentacles so I’ll just hug him over you. Don’t worry, it’s all natural and will go off in washing. Except the ink. Sorry about that, I’m a little excited.

Banned for being excited and having tentacles - those things are like real nasty :cry:

TiP

Banned for: having a bomb land on(and spoil) your umbrella is even nastier!