Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
The_Sensual_One

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

10,940 posts in this topic

Banned for you both are so cute I shouldn’t ruin that. Did I just say “cute”... I’m channelling danielost, am I?

Banned for where is Daniel?

Banned again for thinking oversword's booger breath is cute.

Banned for not knowing Daniel is lost...

Banned for not searching for him.

Banned for I can't find my brain anymore.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
1 person likes this

Banned because I have your brain in a jar that is connected to wires that is connected to word on my computer so it can finish my paper for me.

2 people like this

Banned for wasting time on UM when there are papers to finish and also for thinking Helens 'bodiless' keyboard ramblings may have been some help to you...

3 people like this

Your all banned for breaking my bad tablet again.

1 person likes this

Banned for using a bad tablet.

1 person likes this

Banned for you’d waste a good tablet on daniel... really. It would be like giving a good comb to a bald person.

3 people like this

Banned for not knowing that bald people can use combs to take out food bits stuck in their teeth

1 person likes this

Banned for being speachless.

Banned for not being lost!

Banned for being over the sword and not under it

2 people like this

Banned for he goes by the “my home is my castle” logic, so said sword is really a butter knife.

2 people like this

Banned because if you came to my house you would laugh. This is not the lying thread so hear is truth. In my living room (big room with TV and coffee table) There are swords and skulls hanging on one wall. :lol:

I'm not kidding. My younger brother used to live with me and when he moved he left a small collection of decorative, yet very sharp, swords. slowly but surely he is moving all of his crap out of my place and into his girlfriends (MissMellswell, believe it or not) but in the meantime I have hung all of his swords on my wall and hung some sculptures of skulls that I happened to have laying around next to them.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Banned because my sword is not a butterknife!!!!!!!

2 people like this

snipped double post

Edited by OverSword

Banned because if you came to my house you would laugh. This is not the lying thread so hear is truth. In my living room (big room with TV and coffee table) There are swords and skulls hanging on one wall. :lol:

I'm not kidding. My younger brother used to live with me and when he moved he left a small collection of decorative, yet very sharp, swords. slowly but surely he is moving all of his crap out of my place and into his girlfriends (MissMellswell, believe it or not) but in the meantime I have hung all of his swords on my wall and hung some sculptures of skulls that I happened to have laying around next to them.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Banned because my sword is not a butterknife!!!!!!!

Banned for I know, I was just trolling you to show your sword to me and other madams. No, not to the girls, they get to see all kinds of cutlery without even asking for it.

1 person likes this

Banned because a troll never reveals his trolling

Banned because trolls can't help but reveal thier trolling with every stroke of the keys.

Banned for I did it my way :D

Banned for the memory of Frank Sinatra.

Banned for my mellow side: there was a guy who played guitar in the street, he’d always play that one when he saw me approaching... then he’d tell me a joke or just say hello if I was in a hurry... he died year or two ago and I miss him.

2 people like this

Banned because you made me miss him too.

2 people like this

Banned for being soft *covertly wipes tear from cheek*

1 person likes this