Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Def Jam Fight For NY!

mypaddedroom

I can't wait 2 days from now! Def Jam Fight for NY is coming out!!! Who else is going to get this game? It has all the rappers I like. Method Man, Snoop, Busta Rhymes and Xzibit! WHo else is waiting for this? Game is gonna be HOT so what do you guys think this game is gonna be like?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• Tillghast

• mypaddedroom

• Shakezulah

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its gonna suck ass. i never played the first one, nor do i want to. they just look so stupid. why pit a bunch of rappers against eachother? theres no point. completly, udderly pointless

yeah thats the only reason i would wanna play it. i wish there was a way for them to all die

if i had the chance, i would push every one of them into the path a train.

if i had the chance, i would push every one of them into the path a train.

275121[/snapback]

ood luck on you fighting someone like Method Man laugh.gif I wounder who would get their a$$ beat? rolleyes.gif By the way you guys suck come on now! Well it all depends on what kind of game we like. We all got different choices...and there is a point to the game. It has a plot ya know.

I want to get this game grin2.gif . Its different than martial arts games, its street fighting(not street fighter). No martial arts, but the way of the gangster grin2.gif .

What i'm lanning on doing is renting it...once you beat it it might get boring. BW this game is gonna e better than the last!!! TRUST ME

Well I like fighting games, like Mortal Kombat, so I might get it!

276482[/snapback]

It's nothing like Mortal Kombat, Just wait for MK Deception

Its different than martial arts games

276486[/snapback]

That's Because it's not marial arts, its a bunch of rappers beating the liveing sh** out of each other....

What i'm lanning on

276613[/snapback]

lanning? thats a new one....

Bah looks terrible. I hate rap, then again..watchin rappers kill each other is fine by me. The way fox is heading, give it 5 years and this will be a game show! happy.gif