Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
MaKaElectric

Planet X / Nibiru Found?

67 posts in this topic

Does Earth have a new friend? An astrophysicist says it's likely that an as-yet undiscovered planet exists on the dark fringes of our solar system, messing with the orbits of celestial bodies in the Kuiper Belt, just beyond Neptune. Rodney Gomes says the new planet could be anywhere from half to four times the size of Earth and is likely a rogue planet that floated over from another solar system. Other space scientists say Gomes' findings may be a lot of hot air and aren't sure his calculations support his theory. Buzzkills. We already lost Pluto. Stop playing with our hearts. Give us the new guy.

Video Link -

Secret Rogue Planet Behind Neptune
http://now.msn.com/l...ret-planet.aspx

Time will tell....

Posted (edited)

Well i know one thing 2012 will be remembered for,the year all the nut cases came crawling out of the woodwork.

This guy on the video included....

Oh and i see it says an Astrophysicist says,but we don't get no name..

Edited by shaddow134

Although I've heard a lot of the translations of the Sumerian histories have been disputed or disqualified,as yet I haven't encountered anyone disputing that they{the Sumerians}wrote that earth was visited by beings from a rogue planet that entered and left our solar system.Whether or not this new planet is bunk,you have to admit it's really interesting.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Although I've heard a lot of the translations of the Sumerian histories have been disputed or disqualified,as yet I haven't encountered anyone disputing that they{the Sumerians}wrote that earth was visited by beings from a rogue planet that entered and left our solar system.Whether or not this new planet is bunk,you have to admit it's really interesting.

Considering that Zechariah Sitchin is the first one to promote this fabrication as fact, perhaps you've missed it here at UM.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com

Edit for clarification.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
1 person likes this

My mind wonders if this guy realizes that he is actually very funny. Maybe Michael Jackson isn't really dead, hmm... Maybe Berni Madoff isn't really in jail, hmm... Just trying to connect the dots...

Youtube is full of garbage like this.It just gives you the S**ts......

How many times have we heard this before? This one will fade away too.

you obviously haven't looked very hard...

Posted (edited)

Lock thread? :yes:

Edit: I watched the video after I posted this and I lost count of the number of times I wanted to b!tch slap that guy.

'Maybe I'm reading too much into it' - Try reading too much into EVERYTHING!

That guy would read too much into a children's book with only illustrations... And probably find a 2012 conspiracy in there as well.

Edited by Timonthy

"The dots are starting to connect are they not?"

Errrr............No.

I always love these people that promote the Planet X BS. I mean we have the means to detect planets, black holes, and any number of other space objects billions of light years away yet we can't see this stealthy sneaky planet that is supposed to be in our own solar system. Get real. there is more of a chance that a full grown monkey dressed as jesus singing "o sole mio" would jump out of my **** and tap dance his way from coast to coast than a rogue planet that we can't see flying into our solar system and destroying the earth.

Errrr............No.

I always love these people that promote the Planet X BS. I mean we have the means to detect planets, black holes, and any number of other space objects billions of light years away yet we can't see this stealthy sneaky planet that is supposed to be in our own solar system. Get real. there is more of a chance that a full grown monkey dressed as jesus singing "o sole mio" would jump out of my **** and tap dance his way from coast to coast than a rogue planet that we can't see flying into our solar system and destroying the earth.

If the monkey appears, be sure to get video for all us sceptics out here. And as a psychic, I'm predicting the monkey will sing "Rainy Nights in Georgia". As a believer, I also predict it will be accompanied by a shimmery green orb, which will be the secret head of the New World Order, which is in cahoots with the Niburuans to take over the world, using their secret weapon, a ouija board. At that time the identities of their advance scouts will be revealed as big foot (feet?), shadow men, and projected thought forms we call demons. I look forward to it.

Uh, no.

Errrr............No.

Much of the Solar System is still unknown. The Sun's gravitational field is estimated to dominate the gravitational forces of surrounding stars out to about two light years (125,000 AU). Lower estimates for the radius of the Oort cloud, by contrast, do not place it farther than 50,000 AU. Despite discoveries such as Sedna, the region between the Kuiper belt and the Oort cloud, an area tens of thousands of AU in radius, is still virtually unmapped. There are also ongoing studies of the region between Mercury and the Sun. Objects may yet be discovered in the Solar System's uncharted regions.

Source

I predict that this new "nearly discovery" will by its gravitational force,drag our moon off into space on the 1st July.......Well guys I have to make a name for myself somehow....But seriously why are these nutters given room to publish such Moo Poo...

I predict that this new "nearly discovery" will by its gravitational force,drag our moon off into space on the 1st July.......Well guys I have to make a name for myself somehow....But seriously why are these nutters given room to publish such Moo Poo...

I don't get it, did he just reference the movie "2012" as source material ? :unsure2: Its at times like this that make me believe in intelligent life somewhere else in the universe because it is certainly lacking down here.

I don't get it, did he just reference the movie "2012" as source material ? :unsure2: Its at times like this that make me believe in intelligent life somewhere else in the universe because it is certainly lacking down here.

He also tied a JP Morgan exec to Niburu, lol. Just connecting the dots he says.

I thought I had read that many astronomers and astrophysicists agreed there could be a large planet in the Oort region, but it would be out past 300 AUs, or roughly ten times as far out as Pluto. So our chances of seeing it in a telescope are very close to zero.

I agree that most of these youtube stories are pure fiction. Sitchen was a sci-fi writer as far as I am concerned.

Errrr............No.

We detect those far objects by using light. A planet that far wouldn't be detectable with a visual telescope. However, I think we should be able to tell by the Sun's wobble, if I'm correct. There's no big planet with life, other then us in this solar system (I would dare say it's impossible without it being closer to the Sun (our planet's energy source). Anything that far would be icy/rocky and might as well be considered a large planetoid. So, there's no doubt in my mind that there are a couple big rocks out there, even half the size of Earth.

1 person likes this

who cares about the planet. where's the monkey?

Posted (edited)

Errrr............No.

I can think of one reason it may exist;

Hypothetically speaking if we are being watched/studied/monitored by extraterrestrials what better base of operation could there be for them than a "stealthy sneaky planet" in our own solar system that we are not supposed to see.

If there is a Planet X perhaps we ought not find it!

Edited by Socio

Sitchin's Planet X is meant to come into the inner solar system every 3600 years or something. Such a planet is pure fantasy.

Let me clarify, I am not saying that there are not things in the universe we do not know and I am sure there are many dwarf planets beyond pluto. However if Planet X as the "nutballs" describe did exist on our solar system we would know. We would see it's gravitational effects however small on the other planets in our solar system if it was on a path to collide with our planet.

And just so you all know if the monkey does appear I have decided to name it JoJo unless someone has a better suggestion.

Why do so many of the skeptics and nay-sayers of Sitchin/Planet-X/Nibiru have to reort to name calling to make their point?? Just show us your facts and explanations and let that do the talking... Sitchin was a linguist and wrote 6+ books on his theory...the retort "he's a nut job" or "pure fantasy" doesn't lend to the overall knowledge growth of the masses....

1 person likes this