Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting Wikipedia Categories

tvotr12

I found this list of Wikipedia Categories on a blog. The blog itself uses a bit of language but definitely SFW. I ended up spending a pretty long time on Wikipedia checking some of this stuff out. Links to stuff like the Dyatlov Pass Incident and man-eating catfish. Thought you guys might like it.

5 Wikipedia Categories to Absorb Your Day

I'm new to this forum and think it's pretty awesome. Figured I should share though as its better to give than to recieve.

• Like 1

I found this list of Wikipedia Categories on a blog. The blog itself uses a bit of language but definitely SFW. I ended up spending a pretty long time on Wikipedia checking some of this stuff out. Links to stuff like the Dyatlov Pass Incident and man-eating catfish. Thought you guys might like it.

5 Wikipedia Categories to Absorb Your Day

I'm new to this forum and think it's pretty awesome. Figured I should share though as its better to give than to recieve.

Thank You, and welcome to UM :)

Welcome to UM!

they just put something up in the net to get us read. but they are not authenticated. stupid

Edited by eichelon01

they just put something up in the net to get us read. but they are not authenticated. stupid

Not stupid at all. It's a great resource. You just have to know not to take anything at face value and be willing to dig a little deeper to make sure the references are accurate...

You just have to know not to take anything at face value and be willing to dig a little deeper to make sure the references are accurate...
That's the fun part in my opinion.

A friend of mine wrote about the Dyatlov Pass Incident for our blog and I think she found other proof of a reasonable explanation.

Nice one.

I just came across this Wiki article that I found interesting, It's nothing special but has a lot of other good links as well.

Secret Passages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_passage