Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Stamp Collectors here on UM?

F3SS

Hey I know it's a long shot here but if anyone is interested I have been selling off a stamp collection on eBay. I have no problem selling outside of eBay to anyone interested here. I have a lot of decent mint never hinged stamps and souvenier sheets from around the world. Mostly containing space related themes and events, Halleys Comet, American bicentennials, telecommunications, the united nations and a few famous faces. I also have a few American FDC's and postal stationary. Most of the stamps I have from the USA are common and low value but the real interest is in the worldwide collection. Well I've been at it a couple of months now and have a decent feedback record now. So it just occurred to me to see if anyone here had interest. I can email a detailed spreadsheet containing the vast majority of my worldwide collection. Anyhow, I don't intend to make a shallow sales pitch but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Search my seller name "drexyl26" on eBay for current listings.

Moderators, If this post violates forum rules, I apologize. Remove it and let me know and it won't happen again.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F3SS

• DieChecker

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a vast collection when I was in high school. My mom worked at an International lumber company and I got stamps from all over the planet. Unfortunately I left to join the army and let the collection and a bunch of other stuff in a closet and it all got tossed. (Or maybe sold?)

Also unfortunately I'm not looking to buy right now.

I do have a huge pile of collectable (Or maybe not) Japanese anime cards that I took in return for a loan to another guy in College that I've never been able to sell.

Well those stamps you had from the lumber company were likely on from envelopes and on paper and not that old. So most likely no big loss. As for those anime cards you should check ebay and see if they're worth selling. It took me forver to learn and identify these stamps before I realized what kind of values they held. I've had them for 15+ years. It's been kind of fun. Learned a lot about stamps and about all kinds of countries and cultures I never knew existed.