Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Floating circles, random shapes,'fuzzythings'

Whatisreal

I've been seeing a lot of circles floating which are mainly black. Only occasionally they have been coloured and when they are they have only been lilac and green. I'm wondering if these are orbs? I have also seen very random shapes floating which are again usually black in colour.

What I also have been seeing are translucent, almost white, outlines of things which include faces, bodies and other things. They sometimes move as well.

Not sure if this is a sign of something wrong with my eyes or something paranormal.

Do you see these after doing exercise or strenuous activities? Sometimes when you exert yourself you can see little black spots.

Either that or Eye Floaters like Rafterman said.

I've been seeing a lot of circles floating which are mainly black. Only occasionally they have been coloured and when they are they have only been lilac and green. I'm wondering if these are orbs? I have also seen very random shapes floating which are again usually black in colour.

What I also have been seeing are translucent, almost white, outlines of things which include faces, bodies and other things. They sometimes move as well.

Not sure if this is a sign of something wrong with my eyes or something paranormal.

Depends on how old you are.

Here's a URL http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/floaters-flashes.cfm

Some times a tear will happen to the retina http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002022/

My husband has been going to a Retina Surgeon for a retinal detachment since February 2012 and it's not completely attached yet. His started with funny floaters, then half his eye had a curtain closing from the side.

Be sure if anything else is strange, get yourself to an ophthalmologist and have your eyes checked.

• Like 1

All about eye floaters:

http://www.allaboutv...spotsfloats.htm

Perfectly normal.

I'm not sure if it is floaters as I get them as well however only in bright light and it always appears to be the same shape. These are definitely circular and floating.

Do you see these after doing exercise or strenuous activities? Sometimes when you exert yourself you can see little black spots.

Either that or Eye Floaters like Rafterman said.

No I see them randomly, not necessarily after exercise.

Depends on how old you are.

Here's a URL http://www.geteyesma...ers-flashes.cfm

Some times a tear will happen to the retina http://www.ncbi.nlm....lth/PMH0002022/

My husband has been going to a Retina Surgeon for a retinal detachment since February 2012 and it's not completely attached yet. His started with funny floaters, then half his eye had a curtain closing from the side.

Be sure if anything else is strange, get yourself to an ophthalmologist and have your eyes checked.

I'm 19

If it persists and I continue to see odd things then I think I will take a trip to the doctor, but I'm pretty certain I have nothing wrong with my eyes.

Thanks for the replies

I get floaters too and occasionally on bright days I might see, what I can only describe as, tiny, glowing....sperm-like things swimming around erratically.

It's some weird eye-thing but if these anomalies interfere with your activities or get worse the please see an eye doctor.

I know it sounds scary but since you are young then there is a great chance much can be done if it is indeed something serious.

Edited by Ryu

You should probably get your eyes checked just to be safe and rule any eye condition out.Do you see them all the time,or certain times of the day?

The circular things are cells, bacteria, and any number of debris. Once in a great while I see a flash of light when my eyes are closed, could be due to the Sun's solar rays. Little particles that effect your optics.

• 4 months later...

You know I have the same thing with my eyes, im 18. But I've had this since I can remember.

I don't have to look at the sun or bright light to see it, sometimes I can even see darker shapes in the dark float around. It would be ether really dark black or white translucent color. Of anything really...the going folds, the window, triangles, circles, something that could resemble a face. I know for a fact nothing is wrong with my eyes I've been to the doctor...my vision is nearly perfect I have -.50

Its not the eye floating thing that keeps popping up everytime I try to research this. Because my stuff floats up and I can't stop it. Just watch it float away. If I look at one spot it will still get out of my sight. Sometimes I see little hair like fibers floating around. Its not wierd wierd cause im use to it but its strange. I would like to know what this is as well.

Rite now I see white lines going up the wall and dissapear into nothing as another follows.

Its not medical...i know that my eyes are healthy for a fact. I have a good diet..moatly veggies and fruits and I walk/jog daily for 20min up to few hrs. Im not on meds..im perfectly healthy. This is something I was born with.