Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Italy to the Rescue

Bella-Angelique

Hooray for the Italians!

They have stated that they can persuade Germany to accept a eurobond to end the financial crisis and help all member nations. Best news for a year if they can pull it off.

Fifth paragraph.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/05/24/bloomberg_articlesM4IQ671A74E901-M4JOC.DTL

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bella-Angelique

• questionmark

• stevewinn

• spud the mackem

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray for the Italians!

They have stated that they can persuade Germany to accept a eurobond to end the financial crisis and help all member nations. Best news for a year if they can pull it off.

Fifth paragraph.

http://www.sfgate.co...4E901-M4JOC.DTL

Hi,Do you honestly believe this ?. The German economy is stable,the Italian economy is dodgy,I know who I would back.

Hi,Do you honestly believe this ?. The German economy is stable,the Italian economy is dodgy,I know who I would back.

There might be some kind of Euro bond, but without Germany's backing. And without Germany's backing it will be a junk bond pretty soon.

There might be some kind of Euro bond, but without Germany's backing. And without Germany's backing it will be a junk bond pretty soon.

You are absolutely correct about that I imagine.

The best clue to me was in Italy stating they believe Italy has the ability to influence the Germans.

I can only think of one way the Italians could sway the Germans when others have failed, and that is if Italy reveals something to

Germany that Italy may have been hiding. If that is the case I am hoping they do it quickly.

People just need a single, solid, positive, secure backing for the currency that equally involves all members for all to be put to rights again, it appears from all I have read and heard.

Edited by Bella-Angelique

You are absolutely correct about that I imagine.

The best clue to me was in Italy stating they believe Italy has the ability to influence the Germans.

I can only think of one way the Italians could sway the Germans when others have failed, and that is if Italy reveals something to

Germany that Italy may have been hiding. If that is the case I am hoping they do it quickly.

People just need a single, solid, positive, secure backing for the currency that equally involves all members for all to be put to rights again, it appears from all I have read and heard.

There is nothing there to sway, the German constitution won't allow Eurobonds, the soonest the constitution can be changed is in 2013 after the next elections, provided that the communists and liberals stay below 25% (together) as both won't agree.

and yet again another spanner in the works, if its not good for germany then its knocked on the head, and the rest suffer. someone needs to tell the germans their part of the euro and stop being so selfish. :passifier: highlights how the euro will never work.