Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sphinx and GP dates from 10 500 BC?

Big Bad Voodoo

Does Sphinx dates from 10 500 BC? Did GP was built when GPs shaft pointed exactly to the Orion belt, which was again 10 500 BC ?

• Like 1

There's a thread or two on this. Short answer, no.

Long time no see. Hello Shadosot. I didnt know that those threads are based on same conclusions.

In short: why?

Edited by the L

Long time no see. Hello Shadosot. I didnt know that those threads are based on same conclusions.

In short: why?

I'm fairly certain you've read many of Kmt_Sesh's posts detailing the dating of the pyramids to the Old Kingdom, right?

I'm fairly certain you've read many of Kmt_Sesh's posts detailing the dating of the pyramids to the Old Kingdom, right?

I never read anything debunks Sphinx being 10 500 BC. In fact I always believed that Sphinx head was made far after original Sphinx was built. It looks that way.

• Like 1

Now you know ShadowSot, that doesn't happen, I think most of them just gloss over what he writes. No, no, I think poor Kmt_sesh is doomed to repeat himself forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ......., ........, .......... ,..

Why dont you all spare good ol Kmt and respond instead of him if you all soaked his words which he repeating forever and ever and ever....

• Like 1

Now you know ShadowSot, that doesn't happen, I think most of them just gloss over what he writes. No, no, I think poor Kmt_sesh is doomed to repeat himself forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ......., ........, .......... ,..

which falls under the chapter discussing with somebody with fingers in his ears squealing as loud as he can: lalala I can't hear you

Some people never forget their defeats instead to learn from them.

Kmt 'defeated' you long ago, and many times.

But it must be a true bless to only have a short term memory, heh.

• Like 1

Kmt 'defeated' you long ago, and many times.

But it must be a true bless to only have a short term memory, heh.

My best defeats were done by Shadowsot.

And why is it, L/M/N, that you start a dozen of new threads while everyone else knows of older threads covering the same topics?

You could have added your posts to those older threads, right?

• Like 1

Shhhhh... don't let Kmt_Sesh know. He might get discouraged and stop posting. I'd hate for that to happen.

His posts are half the reason I come to this site.

Why dont you all spare good ol Kmt and respond instead of him if you all soaked his words which he repeating forever and ever and ever....

Well, I have two reasons. One is that unlike Kmt_Sesh I haven't memorized the information so I'm going back over it. This takes me a bit and hopefully I can come up with a reply.

Second, I have a strong suspicion that after putting in a good deal of effort on my part to address your post... you'd ignore or dismiss it.

Which sort of inspires a "why bother" response, especially since the information is on this site and it's apparent you've already ignored it.

• Like 1

My best defeats were done by Shadowsot.

Because Kmt's use of language is a bit too... sophisticated for you? Maybe? Hmm?

• Like 1

.......,........, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.......I'm sorry, what was that L? Hmmmm, now where was I? Oooh yes....and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, ............, ............,

• Like 1

And why is it, L/M/N, that you start a dozen of new threads while everyone else knows of older threads covering the same topics?

You could have added your posts to those older threads, right?

If this kind of thread is started before with same startin points I wish admin merged them. btw my name is L.

Because Kmt's use of language is a bit too... sophisticated for you? Maybe? Hmm?

This is actually good joke. I laughed. Yes Kmt english is way better then mine. I have russian/japanese accent.

This is actually good joke. I laughed. Yes Kmt english is way better then mine. I have russian/japanese accent.

It's not about his use of the English language, it's about the scientific lingo he uses in his posts.

__

Russian/Japanese accent?? You from the Kurilen Islands??

I always thought - by what you yourself posted - that you are a Croat or a Serbian.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

It's not about his use of the English language, it's about the scientific lingo he uses in his posts.

You didnt understand. I was defeated by him too. If that is right word. But one of my hard cores points were dissmissed by Shadowsot. He made biggest impact on me. Others too. I learned from Kmt,QM,and even you as many others.

Are we finish with me?

I always thought - by what you yourself posted - that you are a Croat or a Serbian.

Lol. You made my bad day better and for that I thank you. Im having temperature all day and its first day of my vacation.

I defeated somebody?

What?

Wish someone had told me.

• Like 1

I defeated somebody?

What?

Wish someone had told me.

I just did.

I often used wrong words since my english isnt that good. But I think my english is becoming better and better,

Maybe defeat is kind misleading. You made biggest impact on me.

EDIT: Although I must say that what Kmt is doing is noble. He is changing world in better place trough his posts.His teachings are full of patientce and effort. And most importantly with very good info. I adore his posts.

So can we all now go back to OP or let admin merged this thread.

Edited by the L

Yeah, I've sort oflost my patience lately. Not due to this forum, but due to life. To which I apologize.

Kmt really is admirable, he's been doing this much longer than I have, as I find when I travel about the web.

Lol. You made my bad day better and for that I thank you. Im having temperature all day and its first day of my vacation.

Heh, I finally made someone's day better with my rants.

I hope you will feel better soon, and be able to enjoy your holiday.

:)

While there's decent evidence (carbon dating of wood found in mortar) that the GP dates to the 4th dynasty and Khufu et al, there is precious little evidence that the Sphinx is contemporary to the GP. The head is NOT that of Khufu no matter how much they try to manipulate it; it most resembles a pharoah from the 17th dynasty as does the nemes (headress). It (the head) is certainly a cut-down version of something else; no self respecting pharoah would have allowed that ill-proportioned monstrosity.

Trouble with the sphinx is that it has been repaired/updated repaired again for so many times that its hard to see where the original ends and the repairs begin with some claiming that the first REPAIR stones date to the 4th dynasty which ought to make you scratch your head a bit. Why repair something you just built? I'm not saying that its 12,000 years old; I'm saying that it may pre-date the pyramids by just a bit. Still a good mystery.

• Like 1