Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptor Witness

How can ignore tags on the index page?

6 posts in this topic

I've already tried looking for a way to do this, in help, my settings, including on the IP Board forum, but I can't find anything. Is there a way to hide these tags on the index page?

I find them a little annoying. I just want to read topics, not the tags too.

Thanks ...

You can't hide the tags, they are an integral part of the topic index.

What exactly do you find annoying about them ?

You can't hide the tags, they are an integral part of the topic index.

What exactly do you find annoying about them ?

I thought it looked a lot cleaner and nicer before you added the tags to the index page. They cluter up the index page. Usually, you only see them at the bottom of a thread. There's no reason for them to be on the index page, unless it has some bearing on the search engines.

I appreciate that you have your opinion on that but we can't remove an integral forum feature because one person thinks it looks untidy.

I appreciate that you have your opinion on that but we can't remove an integral forum feature because one person thinks it looks untidy.

I have to agree with Raptor Witness on this issue, only they bother me more at the bottom of each thread that is tagged. I understand that you can't disable this for a few of us posters but could it at least be an option on a personal level via a setting?

I guess my problem with them is that I don't see the tags as important to me. I've yet to actually use them and don't know if I ever will. Also, I don't like having to scroll down through all of the tagged threads at the bottom of each thread to see who and how many are on the thread. Maybe move or have the option to move the tagged threads below the user count. At least they would be out of the way then yet still accessible.

Other than that, I love the new format!

That's something Invision would need to implement in a future release of the forum software.