Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia Has Prostitutes?

and-then

LOL seen that one, but it never gets old.

Yeah I saw it on TV about a week ago, Immediately reminded me of this topic. It was perfect timing, just wish there was a decent quality version.

http://www.bloomberg...ry-victory.html

Who knew? (and why wasn't I informed sooner?) :w00t:

Isn't everywhere? Just look at what this thread has become. LOL.

• 10 months later...

Isn't everywhere? Just look at what this thread has become. LOL.

yeah and all its missing is input from an actual prostitute lucky I'm hear

Welcome to UM kara red Hope you enjoy the place :)

As you probably guessed, if you read all the posts, I started it as a joke because of a news article. A little juvenile humor never hurts as long as it doesn't get vicious.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I read the title and laughed so hard I nearly died. I guess its because I live in Canberra the capital of Australia. If you ever come here there is a place called Fyshwick there is a brothel or adult store on every corner. I guess Its for the politicians lol.

Good point. May I ask your side to this topic?

its prostitution, its disgusting in every form.

Why is it disgusting? Maybe some of the women choose to work as prostitutes?

It is not my idea of fun going to brothels but I don't have a problem with it.

Think about all the money governments can make from legal prostitution.

A lot! as long as the women are tested,clean and happy working as prostitutes.

And the guys visiting them are nice to them then I don't really see a problem with it.

I think it should be legal everywhere but they should make sure the brothels are in places not near children.

Good point. May I ask your side to this topic?

one i will agree that you need a certain attitude towards sex and as far as I've seen there are several that work mine is that sex is an activity like cooking if i cook for someone i love then it is special i take my time and make shure my best goes into it if I'm cooking as a chef in a commercial situation then maby it is less special and ime working with time and budget/boddy constraints but i still want them to enjoy it for what i create for them to make there day better i still have professional pride in my service also of course there are good and bad brothels just like there are five stare restaurants with passionate chefs and good work conditions and pay and there are dodgy takeaway shops who don't care about heath and safety or the conditions there staff work under and are too cheap to pay them anything more than they have to if

that lucky for me the first place i worked was one of the good ones and I've found that they are run and owned by ether ex working girls or people who run it like any other (high quality) business where staff happiness is important because it invariably leads to higher profits and a better image at a good brothel you choose the times you work and most will offer and incentive i.e. an extra 10% on every job you did fore you to work say three 8 hour shifts a week and as long as you either show up for your agreed shifts or call to tell them you won't make it its fine this is how the standard client goes he'll ring the door bell and u can see him on a camera screen from the girls room to make shire you don't know them there walked to an intro room and sat on a couch and the lades are told there an intro then the recap will explain the prices (these are for the time he spends whith a lady but of course the is a general understanding that if she accepts the job she will provide a standard service and what a standard service entails which is massage oral on him and vaginal sex if you have preferences of the clients you see or don't what ppl you know to find out you work there you can see him on a camera or have last intro so the other girls can tell u what he's like the girles go in one at a time and say hi my intro usually goes like this me: hi I'm kara how you going today him: good how are you me: good what

have you been up to not too much mischief yet i hope him:nah just been at work/ had a quiet day at home or yeah a bit been out with my mates ect. (then il usually compliment him ill always find something i like about him i.e. his smile or his shirt ) me:so do you have any questions or is there anything you like doing in particular (this is when he's supposed to ask about extras i.e. kissing anal fantasies toys doubles these are always between the lady and the client both if she will do that particular extra and the price (exept if she offers to not use a condom for anything some places also insist u use an oral dame if he wants to go down on you or wants rimming him or you if a lady gets caught doing this any good brothel will ask her to leave imidiatly (as soon as she's collected her belongings been payed for any jobs she's already done and organised transport)) if a client is rude trys to touch the ladies in the intro room or asks for natural (without a condom) or is just too intoxicated he is told to leave after all the available ladies have intro'ed the receptionist asks him which lady he would like he picks and said how long he would like to spend with her and the receptionist takes the money (eather just the houses money and gives him change so he has the right amount to pay the girl or all the money and your paid at the end of the shift) lets say he picked me she would tell me i got the job and how long he booked for say half an hour and ether give me my cut or put it in an envelope for me to collect later then i go collect the client from the intro room and take him to a work room (some places give you one room for your whole shift) i do a heath inspection on him (all girl when they first start are given a book with photos to help identify std's) if i find something suspicious depending what it is i will eather refuse to go ahead with the booking or offer him an alternate service i.e. massage and hand relief using a glove and with my panties still on if I'm not shure eather the receptionist or another more experienced girl will come and double check usually we get the newer girls to come and wach if the clients ok with that even if she said it ok and I'm still suss i can refuse the booking if everything looks fine ill ask him to have a shower and go and make shire I've got the right supplies for the job (enough of all the condom sizes lots of lube gloves or dames my toys and condoms for them) (i will have had a shower after the last client) when i go back in il ask if he would like head first or massage (i don't have to ask this I'm just being nice strictly speaking its massage then oral then sex then massage or talking if theres time left and he dosent want to go yet) ill put a comdom on him (if he objects to this ill explain nicely that he hasn't got a choice in the matter and normally give him a talk about sexual health a lot of them are kidding themselves or just clueless if he keeps objecting or gets pushy or rude ill ask him to leave(no refund) if he wont leave the room has an intercom to call recep and an alarm button that goes to the police ) give him head for a while the move on to sex (put lube on at this point) ill pick the position that i think will be best based on his size on top is a good all rounder but not dogy or legs over shoulders if he's large and if he's rough or going too hard or touching things i don't what him to ill tell him to stop if he dosent listen ill tell him to leave(also no refund) if he behaves himself and is just there for some fun thing go on as normal after sex ill eather talk with him or gave him a massage (or both) then the buzzer will go of (both me and the recep have one) and recep will call my room over the intercom to tell me time is up then ill ask if he wants another shower which i usually have with him (Wash oil of his back and such and get semi clean again myself) we get dried and dressed and i walk him out the back door then ill go have a proper shower and clean the room then go do my makeup and hair ready for the next intro if theres not one ill have a cuppa or something to eat or a nap or talk with the other girls (or if i need any of these things il go tell recep and say I'm sitting the next intro out) so thats what goes on in a decent brothel as for the others every ones herd all the bad stories already if any ones got any questions ask them and ill answer best i can

• Like 2

o yeah and most places whether it's a legal requirement or not wont let a lady work if she doesn't have a recent health check i.e. in the last 2 to 3 months

• Like 1

Why is it disgusting? Maybe some of the women choose to work as prostitutes?

It is not my idea of fun going to brothels but I don't have a problem with it.

Think about all the money governments can make from legal prostitution.

A lot! as long as the women are tested,clean and happy working as prostitutes.

And the guys visiting them are nice to them then I don't really see a problem with it.

I think it should be legal everywhere but they should make sure the brothels are in places not near children.

where it is legal they have to be away from schools and such and in an industrial zoned area

• Like 1

most of my experience is in queensland where its legal and brothels have to have licences and there are a lot of rules how there run and nsw where it legalised and brothels have to be licenced but they have less rules on how they are run and this is standard practice in both states

• Like 1

one i will agree that you need a certain attitude towards sex and as far as I've seen there are several that work mine is that sex is an activity like cooking if i cook for someone i love then it is special i take my time and make shure my best goes into it if I'm cooking as a chef in a commercial situation then maby it is less special and ime working with time and budget/boddy constraints but i still want them to enjoy it for what i create for them to make there day better i still have professional pride in my service also of course there are good and bad brothels just like there are five stare restaurants with passionate chefs and good work conditions and pay and there are dodgy takeaway shops who don't care about heath and safety or the conditions there staff work under and are too cheap to pay them anything more than they have to if

that lucky for me the first place i worked was one of the good ones and I've found that they are run and owned by ether ex working girls or people who run it like any other (high quality) business where staff happiness is important because it invariably leads to higher profits and a better image at a good brothel you choose the times you work and most will offer and incentive i.e. an extra 10% on every job you did fore you to work say three 8 hour shifts a week and as long as you either show up for your agreed shifts or call to tell them you won't make it its fine this is how the standard client goes he'll ring the door bell and u can see him on a camera screen from the girls room to make shire you don't know them there walked to an intro room and sat on a couch and the lades are told there an intro then the recap will explain the prices (these are for the time he spends whith a lady but of course the is a general understanding that if she accepts the job she will provide a standard service and what a standard service entails which is massage oral on him and vaginal sex if you have preferences of the clients you see or don't what ppl you know to find out you work there you can see him on a camera or have last intro so the other girls can tell u what he's like the girles go in one at a time and say hi my intro usually goes like this me: hi I'm kara how you going today him: good how are you me: good what

have you been up to not too much mischief yet i hope him:nah just been at work/ had a quiet day at home or yeah a bit been out with my mates ect. (then il usually compliment him ill always find something i like about him i.e. his smile or his shirt ) me:so do you have any questions or is there anything you like doing in particular (this is when he's supposed to ask about extras i.e. kissing anal fantasies toys doubles these are always between the lady and the client both if she will do that particular extra and the price (exept if she offers to not use a condom for anything some places also insist u use an oral dame if he wants to go down on you or wants rimming him or you if a lady gets caught doing this any good brothel will ask her to leave imidiatly (as soon as she's collected her belongings been payed for any jobs she's already done and organised transport)) if a client is rude trys to touch the ladies in the intro room or asks for natural (without a condom) or is just too intoxicated he is told to leave after all the available ladies have intro'ed the receptionist asks him which lady he would like he picks and said how long he would like to spend with her and the receptionist takes the money (eather just the houses money and gives him change so he has the right amount to pay the girl or all the money and your paid at the end of the shift) lets say he picked me she would tell me i got the job and how long he booked for say half an hour and ether give me my cut or put it in an envelope for me to collect later then i go collect the client from the intro room and take him to a work room (some places give you one room for your whole shift) i do a heath inspection on him (all girl when they first start are given a book with photos to help identify std's) if i find something suspicious depending what it is i will eather refuse to go ahead with the booking or offer him an alternate service i.e. massage and hand relief using a glove and with my panties still on if I'm not shure eather the receptionist or another more experienced girl will come and double check usually we get the newer girls to come and wach if the clients ok with that even if she said it ok and I'm still suss i can refuse the booking if everything looks fine ill ask him to have a shower and go and make shire I've got the right supplies for the job (enough of all the condom sizes lots of lube gloves or dames my toys and condoms for them) (i will have had a shower after the last client) when i go back in il ask if he would like head first or massage (i don't have to ask this I'm just being nice strictly speaking its massage then oral then sex then massage or talking if theres time left and he dosent want to go yet) ill put a comdom on him (if he objects to this ill explain nicely that he hasn't got a choice in the matter and normally give him a talk about sexual health a lot of them are kidding themselves or just clueless if he keeps objecting or gets pushy or rude ill ask him to leave(no refund) if he wont leave the room has an intercom to call recep and an alarm button that goes to the police ) give him head for a while the move on to sex (put lube on at this point) ill pick the position that i think will be best based on his size on top is a good all rounder but not dogy or legs over shoulders if he's large and if he's rough or going too hard or touching things i don't what him to ill tell him to stop if he dosent listen ill tell him to leave(also no refund) if he behaves himself and is just there for some fun thing go on as normal after sex ill eather talk with him or gave him a massage (or both) then the buzzer will go of (both me and the recep have one) and recep will call my room over the intercom to tell me time is up then ill ask if he wants another shower which i usually have with him (Wash oil of his back and such and get semi clean again myself) we get dried and dressed and i walk him out the back door then ill go have a proper shower and clean the room then go do my makeup and hair ready for the next intro if theres not one ill have a cuppa or something to eat or a nap or talk with the other girls (or if i need any of these things il go tell recep and say I'm sitting the next intro out) so thats what goes on in a decent brothel as for the others every ones herd all the bad stories already if any ones got any questions ask them and ill answer best i can

Thanks for detailing all the preliminary introductions, clientele induction, risk assessment and contingencies.

Is there a Part 2 with the action?

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think I have any questions, but thank you for all the answers. I think we are lucky to have some real world experience shared, thank you, and I hope we see more of you around. I very much appreciate your honest and straightforward attitude. There should be more of it in the word these days. You see a well adjusted person with a good insight as to what is around you. May I ask, do you feel such a lifestyle has many drawbacks in the "right situation" and do you feel your life is better or worse because of the career choice you make? Does this affect having a relationship? If so, do other things compensate?

• Like 1