Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how to hide when last active

Sakari

I can not seem to find where to edit my profile so my " last active " is private.

I can not seem to find where to edit my profile so my " last active " is private.

mine is always private because when i sign in, i chck the anonymous \box

mine is always private because when i sign in, i chck the anonymous \box

exactly. just click on the anonymous box on log-in.

And what need would there be to hide that ?

And what need would there be to hide that ?

i hide mine because i rarely turn off my ocmputer, so it shows i am ON and active here, though i am not at the computer for hours :) this way when i get mssaged because someone sees me as being on.. or they are at a post i last posted at and it shows at the bottom my name.. they wont think i am ignoring them :)

heh

So i have mine set to to be hidden, no hard feelings this way, i have learned from past experience that some people just do not realize i am not always here.. even if it shows i am.

And what need would there be to hide that?

There are numerous reasons as to why, but one simple reason is that some people prefer the privacy. I use to sign in anonymous all the time, but not so much anymore.

i hide mine because i rarely turn off my ocmputer, so it shows i am ON and active here, though i am not at the computer for hours :) this way when i get mssaged because someone sees me as being on.. or they are at a post i last posted at and it shows at the bottom my name.. they wont think i am ignoring them :)

Unless you make a post or something, your name goes off the active user's list after 30 minutes, so to anyone else after that time you're not shown as being here. It's the same at the bottom of the forum pages too, your name doesn't stay there either.

• Like 1