Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you actually believe in Aliens?

explained mystery

Just wondering how many of you out there actually believe in Aliens? For those of you who don't my guess is you have any any experiences with them and for those of you who do what is your experiences? (if you have had one.)

When i was young about 13 years old my father and I were staying at my grand mothers house for a couple of days to house sit and take care of the dog for her because she was away on vacation. So we went to the house that night and we had decided to get up early in the morning so that we could go to yard sales and the flea market. So we went to bed at a normal hour of the night probably around 10 or so and all that night i had the weirdest dreams i felt like i wasn't really sleeping at all and that when i looked around it all nothing but gray you couldnt see anything but gray and this small light floating around. I had dream t that all night. So we get up about 6-630 and get ready by the time we get ready its about day light outside so we get into the truck and the way my grand mothers house is set up its like the drive way is right beside the house looking down into the back yard and the back yard just cuts off into the woods all around the back yard. So we get into the truck and my dad forgot his keys so he goes inside to get them so while he is doing that i sit there and i am just looking into the back yard and all of a sudden i see a round skinny shape float up out of the woods and the shape was not very big maybe 10 feet wide it floated slowly up out of the woods i mean this thing was in slow motion it was unreal then in the blink of an eye it shot straight up into the sky it was instant. This was my first UFO experience and every since then i always wondered why would i be visited by an Alien?

So this is my first post and i thought i would share one of my expediences as my first post sorry if my grammar isn't so great. - Josh

Plenty of them cross the U.S. border every single day.

I think aliens exist but I don't think they are visiting earth.

Nibs

• Like 1

Like Nibs, I believe but the the caveat that they aren't noe, nor ever have, visited this benighted globe.

There are people who believe that at least some of the UFOs are not only real, but hostile.

http://thenightsky.org/decimation.html

Jerome Clark even wrote an article called "Why UFOs Are Hostile", citing incidents in which they attacked aircraft and persons on the ground, going back to at least 1939.

http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/ufologia/Clark,Why%20UFOs%20are%20hostile,FSR67V13N6.pdf

There are probably hundreds, if not thousands, of alien civilizations in our galaxy alone.

Coming here, though? Nah. No reason.

I've seen enough that I'm not going to be surprised when we finally have absolute proof.

• Like 1

Yes i believe the universe is swarming with life no doubt, But i dont think any "alien" species has visited Earth though, not yet anyway :tu:

Then there was the 1953 case at Otis Air Force Base in which an F-94 interceptor disappeared, along with its radar operator, shortly after taking off in pursuit of a UFO. There have been other cases like this over the years, in which the UFOs attacked first, before anyone fired on them.

http://www.nicap.org/5306XXotisafb_dir.htm

Just wondering how many of you out there actually believe in Aliens? For those of you who don't my guess is you have any any experiences with them and for those of you who do what is your experiences? (if you have had one.)

When i was young about 13 years old my father and I were staying at my grand mothers house for a couple of days to house sit and take care of the dog for her because she was away on vacation. So we went to the house that night and we had decided to get up early in the morning so that we could go to yard sales and the flea market. So we went to bed at a normal hour of the night probably around 10 or so and all that night i had the weirdest dreams i felt like i wasn't really sleeping at all and that when i looked around it all nothing but gray you couldnt see anything but gray and this small light floating around. I had dream t that all night. So we get up about 6-630 and get ready by the time we get ready its about day light outside so we get into the truck and the way my grand mothers house is set up its like the drive way is right beside the house looking down into the back yard and the back yard just cuts off into the woods all around the back yard. So we get into the truck and my dad forgot his keys so he goes inside to get them so while he is doing that i sit there and i am just looking into the back yard and all of a sudden i see a round skinny shape float up out of the woods and the shape was not very big maybe 10 feet wide it floated slowly up out of the woods i mean this thing was in slow motion it was unreal then in the blink of an eye it shot straight up into the sky it was instant. This was my first UFO experience and every since then i always wondered why would i be visited by an Alien?

So this is my first post and i thought i would share one of my expediences as my first post sorry if my grammar isn't so great. - Josh

Welcome to the Show "em" I had my First sighting at 11 yrs old, In East Texas the Piney Woods. Very early in the morn too Looked very similar,and not a sound. but it did leave a big depression in the clearing in the area I saw it. Keep researching ,Keep Looking up !

justDONTEATUS :clap: And add more when you can It helps bring out memorys!

It does seem a great waist of Space , Afterall Whats the use If we cant someday Zip off to Millyways for a Snack and a Rock Concert ,by Disaster Area ? You gotta know "Hotblack Desiato" There Band DisasterArea is from a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones.

Now I bet your really wondering what some of us are all on about ?

Edited by DONTEATUS

I dont believe, I know they exist..

What you describe is seeing some kind of craft (UFO). i think most people think of 'aliens' as humanoid creatures, presumably operating these craft.

Thanks for all of the replies and for the welcoming. :st

Thanks for all of the replies and for the welcoming. :st

Oh And welcome btw, hope you stay a wile ;)

:clap: Well did you hold your hand up high in the Sky ? Wave at E.T as he flys by ! :tu:

:clap: Well did you hold your hand up high in the Sky ? Wave at E.T as he flys by ! :tu:

Will he greet us?

Will he eat us?

Will he beat us and defeat us?

Will he whisk us of this planet

I wonder what his Plan ET?

i am 101% sure that aliens exist but i dont think they have ever visited earth though. and i dont believe in ufos.

In this infinite universe I believe there are alien races, it is very hard to imagine the conditions were only right on one small planet in the entirety of the cosmos. I do not believe they visit earth, arguably anywhere else. There is a very strong possibility that Humans are the most advanced species in the galaxy, scary thoughts there.

Why do you think this was Alien if it was a mere ten feet wide? How far in space do you think that would travel? Have you ever heard of Earthlights, Min Min lights, Marfa Lights, Earthquake lights and Ghost lights?

Because dead set, that sounds very much like your experience.

I have seen 2 UFO's in my life, and I have absolutely no reason to think either were something from another planet.

What you describe is seeing some kind of craft (UFO). i think most people think of 'aliens' as humanoid creatures, presumably operating these craft.

What if the craft themselves are intelligent machines, and the "pilots" are also intelligent machines or androids, perhaps even part of the operating system? Of course the whole question of who or what they really are, where (or when) they come from, is another matter.

i am 101% sure that aliens exist but i dont think they have ever visited earth though. and i dont believe in ufos.

There are plenty of UFO reports that have never been explained and probably never will be, like this one investigated by Richard Haines. He has hundreds and thousands of them, and he's not the only one by any means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMRAQaK9InE

The really interesting questions are who (or what) is behind all of it and what their intentions are, although the answers are far from clear.

Im going to send E.T to this guy ! Oh ! HE`s dead now ! Well I guess we will just have to wait ,Until they come ! Remember "There Out there Man"

post-68971-0-65984900-1338431050_thumb.j

Of course, there have always been people who claim to be in contact with aliens, receiving telepathic messages from the Space Brothers and so on, but I'm skeptical of most of those. I am inclined to think that the Wow signal and other snippets of radio transmissions that we've picked up from space over the years are the real thing, though.

As for the "occupants" of UFOs, that's much harder to get a line on, although the best I could ever do myself was read what people like Robert Sarbacher and Eric Walker had to say about those. They were in a position to know what they were talking about, having been involved in the high-level UFO investigations going back to the early days. They did not think that the "occupants" were biological life forms as we would understand that term, but more like something that was developed or manufactured specifically to endure the rigors of long-distance space travel.

In many years of investigating, that's the best answer I could ever come up with.

No, I don't think they are our Space Brothers or anything like that, but they do have a mission of some kind, and purpose and intelligence behind their actions--or probably many different purposes.

Edited by TheMcGuffin
  • Like 2

Tottally agree with you on that Mc Guff ! Look at our peek`s into the solar system ? Mars rovers,ect Veeger! and the like ! We are but at the starting gate of our explorations into the Vastness of Space ! Keep-em-Comming!

Tottally agree with you on that Mc Guff ! Look at our peek`s into the solar system ? Mars rovers,ect Veeger! and the like ! We are but at the starting gate of our explorations into the Vastness of Space ! Keep-em-Comming!

This is a video of the Top Ten UFO cases, including some of my all-time favorites like Shag Harbor in 1967, Tehran in 1976 and the RB-47 incident in 1957. I can't think of anything new to say about any of these either since they are all old hat to me, and I do not believe the UFOs witnessed in these events can even remotely be considered conventional objects or known technologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sev01assDB0&feature=related