Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man paints himself green, doesn't wash off

Saru

Stop mocking, you don't want to make him angry!

You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

He's lucky he didn't get sick. That stuff in all his pores could have been toxic. But since it was a government issued paint I'm sure it was environmentally friendly.....hmmmmm....does that mean it was "green" paint? Sorry - couldn't help myself.

• Like 1

He's lucky he didn't get sick. That stuff in all his pores could have been toxic. But since it was a government issued paint I'm sure it was environmentally friendly.....hmmmmm....does that mean it was "green" paint? Sorry - couldn't help myself.

It's very toxic stuff, the paint is full of copper and tungsten. On a sub hull it prevents the growth of algae and Cirripedia, yes I am a GEEK :geek: On a rocket it protects the skin from supersonic heating DOUBLE GEEK :geek: :geek:

If only he could fly and save the world!

Is it a bird?...Is it a plane?...No!!!...It's...THE GREEN BRAZILIAN!!!

DEEP UNDER THE DARK DANK STREETS OF DOWNTOWN RIO LAY THE LABORATORY OF PROFESSOR ALVIN CAVALCANTE! HIS DEEP COLD EYES FIXED ON THE EQUATION HE HAD JUST CHALKED ON THE BOARD.....

Edited by Erudite Celt
  • Like 1

That's what made me laugh.. the photo of the two of them.. the mother looks so p***ed off ha ha ...

His mom has that expression on her face... You can tell she's thinking: "This has got to be from his father's side of the family... No one in MY family would have done something like this!"

• Like 2

It did exactly what it said on the tin.

:w00t::lol: Ha ha ha ha ha holy good lord that was funny lol

His mother should have brought him into B&Q and asked at the paint counter - I am thinking of paining my garden fence racing green.. my son here is the perfect shade... can you colour match this for me? Son stick your back side up on to the paint mixing counter so the nice man can colour match my new paint for me !! :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

His mom has that expression on her face... You can tell she's thinking: "This has got to be from his father's side of the family... No one in MY family would have done something like this!"

It looked more like - I have a toilet brush in my hand..once the camera is off.. I know where I am going to want to shove it next... I cannot believe you did something so stupid grrrr I am so embarrassed !!

Thank you, BM. Good to see you back here and posting again. Hope the family - with the new addition - are all well and happy.

And why is his mother scrubbing him with a toilet brush?!?! I can only hope it was new-bought!

Thank you, BM. Good to see you back here and posting again. Hope the family - with the new addition - are all well and happy.

And why is his mother scrubbing him with a toilet brush?!?! I can only hope it was new-bought!

Thanks Leo..I am trying to get back bit by bit.. When my anti biotics finish hopefuls they will do the trick...I am enjoying the little one..

Yea I noticed the toilet brush..I am surprised she wasn't using a wire scrubber ..some brillo pads thrown in lol .....Your previous post made me laugh very good lol <- I actually did laugh out loud !!

Thanks Leo..I am trying to get back bit by bit.. When my anti biotics finish hopefuls they will do the trick...I am enjoying the little one..

Yea I noticed the toilet brush..I am surprised she wasn't using a wire scrubber ..some brillo pads thrown in lol .....Your previous post made me laugh very good lol <- I actually did laugh out loud !!

You had your baby? Cool! Everyone doing alright? We want Pics!

lol tat woman who the newspaper claimed was his girlfriend was actually his mother. a lot of papers were all greatly exaggerated like the rms restoration run where it was claiming that the run was 3.1 miles long when it was 2.8 miles and that some kids never left chinatown lol. crazy newspapers

I'm with Taun on this. How did he get ahold of ballistic paint? And... he's 23. Why is his mother helping to scrub him?

Because he's stupid and his mother dresses him funny.

You had your baby? Cool! Everyone doing alright? We want Pics!

I blogged it all you can go to my blog and have a wee look .Cheers

• Like 1

I blogged it all you can go to my blog and have a wee look .Cheers

Thanks for that comment BM... I must have clicked on your "Raw Berries" logo a dozen times or so... until I finally clicked on your avatar and found the blog site... I honestly didn't know we had that feature...