Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Miniature robot that sits on your shoulder

7 posts in this topic

A university team have created a miniature humanoid robot which can sit on your shoulder - and keep you in touch with friends and family.

The creators eventually envision a Jiminy Cricket-style buddy who can work as as a surrogate friend for times when the owner wants to share an experience with friends or family who cannot be there in person.

The users at home can see through the 'eyes' of the robot, and their mannerisms in turn can be relayed back to the robot, which can then emulate the gestures.

http://www.dailymail...rs-friends.html

cant they see that its DEMENTED???! :o

gotta have it.

gotta have it.

And I know you're serious. :D

Posted (edited)

Okay I want two of them. One to sit on my left shoulder and one to sit on my right shoulder. One will be my good conscience and one will be my bad conscience. Now if a particular matter comes up, in which I just can't make a decision on, after I've heard both of them, well I'll just have them beat the crap bolts out of each other until one of them is still left standing. Then of course I will go with that good/bad conscience.

Ah technology, gotta love it.

Edited by Purifier

I want one too!

Not until it looses about 5 pounds... Then maybe... nah... I don't think I would ever get one... I don't need to be connected to the whole world 24/7...