Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pot-smoking teen mom arrested

BiffSplitkins

An Arizona mother was arrested early Saturday after accidentally driving with her 5-week-old son in a car seat on the roof of her car.

Catalina Clouser, 19, arrived home after smoking marijuana multiple times and realized her son was missing. The infant was found strapped into his car seat in the middle of a street Saturday around 1 a.m. Saturday but is "perfectly OK," Phoenix police officer James Holmes told The Arizona Republic.

"It appears the suspect put the baby on the roof of the car and drove off, forgetting he was still on the roof," Holmes said in a written statement.

Duuude, where's my baby?

stupid b****

Very much so. Out smoking pot with your baby at 1am? Not cool!

This poor child needs to be cared for OUTSIDE the mother's reach for a considerable time. And when/IF it is returned to her she should be supervised regularly for drug use. God's own grace that it wasn't a worse tragedy.

• Like 1

Drugs had nothing to do with this. This is not marijuana's fault.....this chick is just stupid.

• Like 3

Drugs had nothing to do with this. This is not marijuana's fault.....this chick is just stupid.

Drugs affect different people in different ways. So you may not be entirely correct by saying that it's not the drug's fault. I do agree with you on the fact that she is very stupid though.

Maybe tattoo "where's my baby" on the back of her hand as part of her punishment.

• Like 2

Drugs affect different people in different ways. So you may not be entirely correct by saying that it's not the drug's fault. I do agree with you on the fact that she is very stupid though.

I get your point but she made the decision to smoke pot at 1 in the morning with her child knowing she would have to drive home. ..Clearly she was stupid before the pot LOL

• Like 2

Good to see the old "Oops, I forgot the baby" abandonment trick still being tried by the hard of thinking. :)

I had to make it home on my own from many strange places as a crawler and then as a toddler.

(Once I could walk they had no chance.)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

Something tells me that this girl was stupid before she inhaled.

Edited by Dosojin Midnight
  • Like 3

Good to see the old "Oops, I forgot the baby" abandonment trick still being tried by the hard of thinking. :)

I had to make it home on my own from many strange places as a crawler and then as a toddler.

(Once I could walk they had no chance.)

Joe Dirt is that you??

• Like 2

Maybe tattoo "where's my baby" on the back of her hand as part of her punishment.

I'd have it tattooed backwards on her forehead too. That way she will see it every time she looks in a mirror and everyone she meets will ask her about it.

• Like 1

stupid b****

You said it..absolutely..

This poor child needs to be cared for OUTSIDE the mother's reach for a considerable time. And when/IF it is returned to her she should be supervised regularly for drug use. God's own grace that it wasn't a worse tragedy.

I have to agree with you...There are women who would give their right arm for a child and have so much trouble to have one... and there are young girls who will have them easy and not care for them... Well not all young girls.. but some have no clue..

I think she is just plain thick yes...but when I really stupid person takes drugs.. it makes it worse... Same with if you give a really stupid person a lot of alcohol... train wreck !!

Remember - Pot normally does not effect people like that.. but give it to a stupid person.and you may witness a train wreck . go figure !!

• Like 2

This girl is more than likely stupid enough without marijuana. People who are not "high" do stupid things thousands of times a day. When drugs are involved the media makes it seem like they wouldn't have done that without the influence. This girl was also planning on drinking beer, being under 18, with her infant, and planning on driving home after drinking. Alcohol is 10x the stupidity modifier that marijuana is. Irresponsibility is the bane of America.

If you're old enough for sex, you must accept the responsibility that comes when you practice unsafe sex.

• Like 1

This girl is more than likely stupid enough without marijuana. People who are not "high" do stupid things thousands of times a day. When drugs are involved the media makes it seem like they wouldn't have done that without the influence. This girl was also planning on drinking beer, being under 18, with her infant, and planning on driving home after drinking. Alcohol is 10x the stupidity modifier that marijuana is. Irresponsibility is the bane of America.

If you're old enough for sex, you must accept the responsibility that comes when you practice unsafe sex.

Well said. :tu:

Just as bad all over the world to be honest.

• Like 1

I have a girlfriend who is a wonderful parent, but nearly did something very similar when her daughter was young and she was stone cold sober. she managed not to go anywhere because a family member alterted her that the baby was on the roof still.

Stress, lack of sleep and other factors can't be dismissed and pot can't solely be blamed here either. Crap happens. I'm sure that this baby with a baby probably isn't the most stellar parent though. Just a hunch.

• Like 1

I have a girlfriend who is a wonderful parent, but nearly did something very similar when her daughter was young and she was stone cold sober. she managed not to go anywhere because a family member alterted her that the baby was on the roof still.

Stress, lack of sleep and other factors can't be dismissed and pot can't solely be blamed here either. Crap happens. I'm sure that this baby with a baby probably isn't the most stellar parent though. Just a hunch.

Blame game isn't it, someone or somehting has to be responsible in the medias eyes. Like one when someone goes on a shooting rampage and they blame video games or movies.

• Like 1

stupid b****

Aside from your comment making me laugh, couldn't agree with you more. :tu:

• Like 1

Horrible accidents happen easily and often enough without taking the stupid risks this girl took. As a MRI technologist I once scanned a guy for "organic brain disease" during a criminal process he was involved in - his grandson had stayed overnight and he took him to daycare (summertime) it wasn't part of the guy's routine and when he finished work 9 hours later he went to get in his car and there the child was...dead in a car seat from heatstroke. This man's eyes were dead.... you could see in him that he was completely broken and devastated; I'll never forget how sorry I felt for him.

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with marijuana use in general, but smoking it while taking care of a child is not the best idea - especially when you plan on driving.

• Like 2

Damn, I bet her parents are super proud.

• Like 1