Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The goatman

iveseen thechupacabara

Hello. I have been looking around and have heard of the goatman in my area. Is there anybody else that has heard of it

Where are you located? There's one in Maryland that 'haunts' Governor Bridge Road in Bowie off of Route 3. And yes, I've heard of him.

In the ozarks. I personally don't believe in it, but it is very interestinng

hey, and welcome to UM :) i haven't heard of the goatman, ill do some research :)

Like the The Goatmans Grave kind of Goatman? There's supposed to be a cemetery with a Goatman in the Ozarks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, the Goatman's Grave is in the Ozarks, in a college town called Rolla. It is officially named the Pine Hill Cemetery, and its located about 10 miles out of town on county road 3450, or maybe its 3470? The cemetery is surrounded by pines, on a bluff overlooking a river. The graves are mostly old, and some of them are nothing more than piles of stone. The local name is Spook Hollow Road. There used to be a lot of drug activity in that area, and a pyramid cult in the 70's.

• Like 1

Schizoidwoman [Page 66 in the link below may interest you (or not)...

http://books.google.... ozarks&f=false

Welcome, btw!]

Thank you very much! I'm actually related to Brandi Ousley, the girl who was telling the haunted cemetery stories. We're very distant cousins, and went to high school together. It was really cool to read her stories.

Edited by Ozarkian
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Were any of the goat-men playing flutes?

pan2.jpg

I would go to the Circle K convenience mart and use the phone booth to go back in time to ask the Gnarly Old Goat Dude in medieval England that Bill and Ted encountered on their excellent adventure about this, but sadly the phone booth was removed about 8 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Ted's_Excellent_Adventure