Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

Arcturian_Brother

Hello Everyone!

At present, the government currently denies the existence of civilizations existing on other planets in our Universe; however, not only are there countless races of beings in the vastness of space, there are actually a great deal of other humans not only in the Universe but in our very own Galaxy.

Actually, I agree that there are a wide variety of civilizations out there, and that we have had quite a few "visitors" over the years. I have no problem with that idea whatsoever, based on what I know about UFOs. Why, I was just watching a Fact or Faked episode last night and they obtianed some of the best UFO footage I have ever seen, from an area in Florida well-known as a UFO corridor. They even filmed one as it took off at very high speed.

I am not at all convinced that we have Space Brothers, however, or that their agenda is necessarily peace, love and tofu.

I prefer the old adage "Trust in God and keep your powder dry", just in case.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Actually, I agree that there are a wide variety of civilizations out there, and that we have had quite a few "visitors" over the years. I have no problem with that idea whatsoever, based on what I know about UFOs. Why, I was just watching a Fact or Faked episode last night and they obtianed some of the best UFO footage I have ever seen, from an area in Florida well-known as a UFO corridor. They even filmed one as it took off at very high speed.

I am not at all convinced that we have Space Brothers, however, or that their agenda is necessarily peace, love and tofu.

I prefer the old adage "Trust in God and keep your powder dry", just in case.

How can you (anyone) say that you know anything about UFOs, when the U stand for Unidentified?

Dont you meen that you believe what some of these UFOs might represent?

How can you (anyone) say that you know anything about UFOs, when the U stand for Unidentified?

Dont you mean that you believe what some of these UFOs might represent?

I don't know everything about them, but I know a lot more than nothing.

As I said, I'm skpetical of Space Brothers, though, based on many cases where the actions of UFOs have not been friendly, and the military has lost some good men in the occasional dust ups with them.

And it was not always us just following some kind of shoot first and ask questions later policy.

I would say that the Colares incident in Brazil was one example where they were anything but friendly, and there have been others over the years.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

I mean, how can they blame us if they are sometimes pursued and even fired upon when they commit all kinds of airspace violations, and refuse to communicate or indentify themselves? Naturally they are going to get shot at from time to time, and they have been, both from the air and from the ground.

Would you care to elaborate on the experiences that you have had? :]

I would very gladly elaborate on some of the experiences I have had! Much of my experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light have come through what they have offered me in the way of personal growth and evolution. The Galactic Federation of Light has helped me to become a more loving and caring person for all life, their teachings have shown me a way to take responsibility of my own life and to be happy and joyous in every endeavor I undertake. Much of what I have learned from them has come through channeled sources, most of which have come from sources like this: http://www.youtube.com/PhaqueOrfTV. If you are unfamiliar with channeling, I would suggest watching this video http://youtu.be/2ztsIR6i0e4 which goes over channeling very adequately.

So, I would say on the whole, my experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light have made me a better, more loving and joyous person. And besides the channeled teachings they offer, my friend and I have also been witnessing their spaceships in our skies nightly (and sometimes during the day as well) for the past six months at least, and we first started seeing them just about a year ago. We are now able to telepathically communicate with them whenever we see one. They often tell us what star nation they are from, and their presence is very joyful and comforting and loving. They truly are peace-loving beings who wish only to help us in being Galactic Beings like them.

Here is a great video all about Galactic Humans by a man named Sheldan Nidle:

[media=]http://youtu.be/twlRVGmZsoc[/media]

Hope everyone find this as interesting as I do!

For more information on this subject, I would recommend visiting paoweb.com

Much Love and Light,

JJ

Here is a great video that may answer a lot of the questions people have on this subject by Sheldan Nidle, the person who operates the website paoweb.com that I have posted on here.

http://youtu.be/twlRVGmZsoc

Hope this helps clarify any uncertainty regarding the Galactic Federation of Light!

if what you are saying is the truth? then

Hello Everyone!

They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions, but the offer has been refused by our governments, who remain too greedy to relinquish their grip of power. Currently, the Galactic Federation of Light is working with certain organizations and officials here on Earth to bring to justice those few greedy individuals who remain in control of the world economy. This undertaking is in its last workings, and soon there will be a great transition into a better, more peaceful society in which the governments will announce the disclosure of this and other Galactic presences. At this point, the Galactic Federation will offer us a great many new technologies that will bring about the end of poverty and hunger on Earth and will relieve us from the burden of having to struggle for our existence, giving us ample time to pursue those activities which only bring us the greatest amounts of joy.

if they exist and want us all to believe...everything you have said.. simple just . show up in our skies.. . i can quaranteer you .. within 1 day .. humankind will unite. ! so you dont need to talk to the current leaders. of the worlds.

and trying to convince them.. ! about peace .. and all that....

i believe in aliens visiting earth.. but your story is just to much !!!

so why waste time and circling around ? in space !

My space alien friends Zarkor and Zerak have never heard of THe Galactic Federation of Light, so it must be bogus.

879384-federation_crest_001_jpg_super.jpg

Another one! That's the third!

Edited by _Only

My space alien friends Zarkor and Zerak have never heard of THe Galactic Federation of Light, so it must be bogus.

They're not the most perceptive galactians around.

Arcturian_Brother, I have merged your thread(s). Please do not start duplicate threads on the same topic as it is considered spam.

The galactic federation of light was made up by that woman, blossom isn't it? The one who keeps predicting things that never happen then changes her story and dates?

Kinda makes it completely fake in my opinion.

Edited by Coffey

Arcturian_Brother, I have merged your thread(s). Please do not start duplicate threads on the same topic as it is considered spam.

I wasn't entirely sure how to go about that, thanks for enlightening me though!

Isnt a merg like an Alien Take over ? Maybe I get that mixed up due to the Helmuts fit !

Kinda-tight you know ! :innocent:

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?

You might have to close your eyes and witness it with your mind's eye, or blur your vision so that an overflying airplane looks less like an airplane.

As long as you dont describe the Aliens as "LFTB`s"

THe Pink kind ! :whistle:

Can you finger out what they are ?

That's exactly what I'm saying, it's all a matter of what you believe!

That's exactly what I'm saying, it's all a matter of what you believe!

As an open minded person I actually tried this, however two nights in a row, no sightings at all. Now you may say have patience, however as vast and immense as this Galactic Federation seem with their infinite technology, I would have thought that possibly I would have had a sighting within a night or two. I'm not trying to devalue what you believe at all, I'm not that kind of person, just saying this didn't work for me.

As an open minded person I actually tried this, however two nights in a row, no sightings at all. Now you may say have patience, however as vast and immense as this Galactic Federation seem with their infinite technology, I would have thought that possibly I would have had a sighting within a night or two. I'm not trying to devalue what you believe at all, I'm not that kind of person, just saying this didn't work for me.

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone. So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship. And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one. It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.

I am very glad to see that you checked out that website, there is a lot of great information on there. I respect the views you have taken on the website, though I would suggest reading this page if haven't already done so: http://www.paoweb.com/firstime.htm And as to your thoughts on the Mintakans, I would only say that I don't see the age of a star-system as relative to whether or not a civilization can colonize its planets. Perhaps the Mintakans' ancestors did not originate in that star-system, though that does not take away from the possibility that they currently inhabit it now.

The page you linked to makes it clear it is nothing more than more nonsense attached to 12/21/2012. A couple of years ago some dutch researchers found errors in matching the Mayan calendar with ours and when those errors are corrected for we find the calendar doesn't actually end until 2220. If the development of Mintaka is anything like Earth's early development, the planet is at this time engulfed with toxic gases and quite uninhabitable.