Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

If the government developes some technology (atomic bomb, stealth aircraft) and due to national security they label the technology 'top secret/black' there's just no reason for a patent. Patents keep people from profiting from the ideas of others in the public marketplace.

I mean, one isn't likely to be selling ones own brand of atomic bombs or stealth bombers.

Edited by Lilly
addition

besides which,there'd be no point patenting something for national Security reasons, since any potential adversary or Foe (e.g. USSR at the time of this incident, or China) wouldn't worry about being sued, would they? Domestic law would not apply in those circumstances.

I really think when he's doing these videos with David Sereda it's tongue-in-cheek to Bushman. It's as if he's entertaining himself at sereda's expense.

While its possibility, but who would want to embarrass himself like Bushman did?

you guys..... ^_^

next thing..you'll be trying to tell me Bushman was just the janitor at Skunk Works...

:lol:

Wouldn't be that far fetched B)

Doppler radar took down several craft in the 1940's and 50's from aircraft and land based radars. This type of radar interferes with alien disc guidance systems causing them to crash.

Hiya....from your post and it's timing...I presume that you are trying to counter my position that the Roswell craft was deliberately

shot down..?....not sure as your post was short and cryptic.

Were you infering that the 'downing' was accidental....ala Doppler radar.?

While doing a bit of research on patents this morning... :)...I stumbled on this and wondered if you have any more to say about it all...

It's about doppler radar...

http://www.lockheedm...tories/sar.html

There was just one problem: For 1940s and ‘50s radar technology to provide the kind of resolution needed for 24/7 reconnaissance, a high-flying plane would have had to carry an antenna almost as big as a football field!
]SAR Is Born[/b]

Wiley’s breakthrough came in 1951 with the realization that radar reflections from discrete objects in a passing radar beam field each had a minute Doppler, or speed, shift relative to the antenna. By precisely analyzing the frequency of the return signal, Wiley found he could create detailed radar image using an antenna that 1/100th the size of the football field-long antenna traditional radar would require.

Wiley’s patent for what he called Simultaneous Buildup Doppler, which he applied for in 1954, is widely considered the first Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) patent.

so this wouldn't be around in 1947...?

the wording above 'widely considered' isn't definitive.....but... unless you have any more info...then it looks like Doppler Radar can't be blamed for Roswell...IMO

While its possibility, but who would want to embarrass himself like Bushman did?

Wouldn't be that far fetched B)

all thats needed is a bit of time and misinformation, right? and then voila....now try proving Bushmna wasnt just a janitor :)

Doesn't anyone think it's curious that for such an important figure, his Wiki Pedia entry seems singularly perfunctory:

Boyd Bushman (born 1936) is a retired senior research engineer who worked for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. Regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman

Doesn't anyone think it's curious that for such an important figure, his Wiki Pedia entry seems singularly perfunctory:

Boyd Bushman (born 1936) is a retired senior research engineer who worked for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. Regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Boyd_Bushman

yes it is a bit....

I think he's being 'punished' for being an, (albeit careful), whistleblower....

you won't find Mehran Keshe (plasma technology) or Dr Judy Wood (Directed Energy Weapons 9/11) there at all.

I suppose Wiki is subject to National Security Laws as well......

they couldn't ignore him completely...but if a full article was written then the other stuff comes up, like the Sereda interview.

but you are obviously joining the 'try to create doubt about Boyd Bushman' brigade....

oh dear, what a shame :hmm:

Edited by bee

yes it is a bit....

I think he's being punished for being an, (albeit careful), whistleblower....

Yeah.... that must be it.... :unsure2:

you won't find Mehran Keshe (plasma technology) or Dr Judy Wood (Directed Energy Weapons 9/11) there at all.

Shocking! :o

I suppose Wiki is subject to National Security Laws as well......

Or maybe it is just because nobody has taken the time to create pages for these particular characters and/or update certain details?

but you are obviously joining the 'try to create doubt about Boyd Bushman' brigade....

oh dear, what a shame :hmm:

Tut tut 747, shame on you for pointing out freely available details (or lack thereof). Meany. :passifier:

Whyever would I doubt Bob? There doesn't seem to be any doubt that he did indeed work at the Lockheed Advanced Projects Division; but then, so did several thousand others. Being on a design team, even one that (co-)designed the Stinger Missile, needn't mean that they needed to know anything at all about super-advanced technology and/or ETs. Those kind of places always work on a "need to know" basis, after all, and people from other departments were hardly to be discussing what they were involved in over burger & fries in the canteen.

The article seem's to offer little more than that the man existed.

The fellow interviewing him seems to get more of a mention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sereda

Or maybe it is just because nobody has taken the time to create pages for these particular characters and/or update certain details?

they have actually (taken the time etc)...but I haven't got the time to get the details right now as I'm going out.

Tut tut 747, shame on you for pointing out freely available details (or lack thereof). Meany. :passifier:

tut tut (for different reasons) indeed.....747 has fell off the fence....or was he pushed..... :D

hang on a minute.....

are we suggesting that Boyd did not hold a senior position at Lockheed?

(for clarity)

Not suggesting anything at all about the good man, just that, even if he may have done, that needn't necessarily mean that he may have been in the loop about any super-duper and/or ET tech.

Not suggesting anything at all about the good man, just that, even if he may have done, that needn't necessarily mean that he may have been in the loop about any super-duper and/or ET tech.

granted, however I dont think we can brush them aside as fools (them being Ben Rich as well as Bushman)

I really guess the ultimate Question here is If someone that did work in these projects and had actual knowledge of how things worked and the advancements that the government was into and came out and spoke about it, would you all believe that person or would you just write him off as a quack??

I really guess the ultimate Question here is If someone that did work in these projects and had actual knowledge of how things worked and the advancements that the government was into and came out and spoke about it, would you all believe that person or would you just write him off as a quack??

It would depend heavily on what evidence they can provide to support their claims. In the end, words are just words. For something as profoundly significant as alien visitation and all that it implies I'm not going to just take someones word for it. Nor am I going to try and 'read between the lines'. Once you take that route everything becomes subjective and not necessarily any closer to the truth.

It would depend heavily on what evidence they can provide to support their claims. In the end, words are just words. For something as profoundly significant as alien visitation and all that it implies I'm not going to just take someones word for it. Nor am I going to try and 'read between the lines'. Once you take that route everything becomes subjective and not necessarily any closer to the truth.

So you would need irefutable evidence, thats fair. I guess Im trying to say though the day that happens is the day all of these discussions will be irelevent, because there will be no more theories on such and such. There will just be facts :tu:

So you would need irefutable evidence, thats fair. I guess Im trying to say though the day that happens is the day all of these discussions will be irelevent, because there will be no more theories on such and such. There will just be facts :tu:

Honestly I'll be glad when that day comes. Well, depending on the disposition of our 'visitors' that is. ^_^:tu:

I dont know If Its been mentioned and if it has Im sorry, but what do you guys think of the Kecksburg UFO incident??

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Thanks Boony I know a lot of people get p***ed off when something on this board is mentioned twice :yes:

Thanks Boony I know a lot of people get p***ed off when something on this board is mentioned twice :yes:

LOL

Don't worry about that mate. And apologies for the "link only" reply but I had a cat on my lap at the time and therefore had no keyboard access. I even had to copy/paste the spaces LOL.

hang on a minute.....

are we suggesting that Boyd did not hold a senior position at Lockheed?

(for clarity)

They are never going to be able to take that away from him....that he was Senior Research Scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works...

But I think that as time goes by they will be erasing lots of things on the internet about him...it's started already.

I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing my Ben Rich thread the Wiki page on Bushman had lots of info and references.

Now this is all there is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman

He does have his own website...

http://boydbushman.com/Home.php

interesting pic of him sat in his study .....what's the betting he has put clues in that pic....

I've seen a big one already.... :)

And a couple more potentional ones.....and I've only looked at it for a little while last night.

I'm serious

They are never going to be able to take that away from him....that he was Senior Research Scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works...

But I think that as time goes by they will be erasing lots of things on the internet about him...it's started already.

I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing my Ben Rich thread the Wiki page on Bushman had lots of info and references.

Now this is all there is....

He does have his own website...

http://boydbushman.com/Home.php

interesting pic of him sat in his study .....what's the betting he has put clues in that pic....

I've seen a big one already.... :)

And a couple more potentional ones.....and I've only looked at it for a little while last night.

I'm serious

Well, that seems reasonably informative. Surely it must be obvious from what he himself says that employment in those areas need not mean that he'd have had access to ultra-ultra-classfified secrets about Extraterrestrial technology, or whatever it may be? i've forgotten what he was trying to claim now, or people were trying to claim that he was trying to claim.

"Even with a "TOP SECRET" Clearance as Boyd has, some projects and work, it is not high enough!

Just ask him!"

he says it there himself.