Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

To be Honset like I always am,I would not even think twice If a UFO landed in my area and I could walk up to it,try to touch it knowing that It may even be dangerous ,or deadly even.

Its all in the experiance ,We all gotta go some time. That seems like as good a time as any to me,Even If there ws not a soul to see it with me.

Thats just me Knowledge and the Experiance is what its all about ! Even in a fleeting second into the unknown.

Its what makes us Human,and Exlporers !

:tu:

Multi-colored UFOs photographed in Austria

Austria-UFOs-ftr.jpg

Dozens of people witnessed a fleet of multi-colored UFOs in Austria this week, and one couple snapped a picture before the fast moving objects disappeared.

According to the Austrian Times, the UFOs were spotted over the Aichfeld basin near the town of Knittelfeld in the southern Austrian state of Styria. Witnesses reported there to be 50 to 100 objects flying in formation at a very high rate of speed.

http://www.openminds.tv/multi-colored-ufos-photographed-austria/28941

May I ask a dumb question - reading that story reveals that the picture supplied is NOT the one allegedly taken of this event, but was in fact taken in 2006... So where the hell is the picture?

It is rather ironic, when Rojas (who loves this type of stuff) has stated (about the folks who take UFO videos and photos):

"They will often claim people send them videos and they have all rights over those videos," says Rojas. "Having worked with MUFON, the largest civilian UFO investigative organization in the world, I know great UFO videos are few and far between. It takes a long time for people to even know you exist and take videos, let alone these people who claim UFO spotters all over the world are instantly sending them videos."

from http://outerplaces.c...h.DhdLU8ND.dpuf

May I ask a dumb question - reading that story reveals that the picture supplied is NOT the one allegedly taken of this event, but was in fact taken in 2006... So where the hell is the picture?

It is rather ironic, when Rojas (who loves this type of stuff) has stated (about the folks who take UFO videos and photos):

from http://outerplaces.c...h.DhdLU8ND.dpuf

The ETH survives largely on inference and innuendo. In the absence of evidence, people love to be primed to draw conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...

sketchedited.jpg

Description: I saw a giant sized object in the sky. It was changing direction, had black, fire and golden light. It reflected light, looked like it was on fire or giving off radiation.

Response From Witness Regarding Investigator Questions: This is a real photo. I couldn’t believe what came out. The sighting lasted about about 4 to 5 minutes. The changed direction and hovered. It was a boomerang shape. It looks like it was on fire or had a golden glow of light. It fell from the sky at first then it came by the road. As it was passing me I snapped the shot and blew it up. It has red radiation around it. The sightings was at 12:00 midnight, 8/1/14 in Murrieta, CA on Whitewood Road to behind Vista School in a field. This picture is not what I saw. It was a very large object. I saw it from a distance until it got very close. It was possibly moving very fast. It had golden, black, beam lights. It looked it was emitting radiation or was on fire. Tell me if you need anything else. The movement was very slow, but came very fast to the road with a bunch cars. The object changed direction and it came slowly above my car and changed direction.

http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/august-1-2014-murrieta-california-midnight-pdt/

sketchedited.jpg

Description: I saw a giant sized object in the sky. It was changing direction, had black, fire and golden light. It reflected light, looked like it was on fire or giving off radiation.

Response From Witness Regarding Investigator Questions: This is a real photo. I couldn’t believe what came out. The sighting lasted about about 4 to 5 minutes. The changed direction and hovered. It was a boomerang shape. It looks like it was on fire or had a golden glow of light. It fell from the sky at first then it came by the road. As it was passing me I snapped the shot and blew it up. It has red radiation around it. The sightings was at 12:00 midnight, 8/1/14 in Murrieta, CA on Whitewood Road to behind Vista School in a field. This picture is not what I saw. It was a very large object. I saw it from a distance until it got very close. It was possibly moving very fast. It had golden, black, beam lights. It looked it was emitting radiation or was on fire. Tell me if you need anything else. The movement was very slow, but came very fast to the road with a bunch cars. The object changed direction and it came slowly above my car and changed direction.

http://www.ufosnw.co...a-midnight-pdt/

The area is home to two military bases, lots of people, and is a busy ATC zone. Look at the satellite view of the area, there are acres and acres of subdivisions. Only one person reported seeing a very large flaming object in the sky in that area?

Edited by sinewave

Witness describes two UFOs under 500 feet near Michigan airport

image-14.jpg

The witness was driving near an airport in Grand Rapids, MI, when two UFOs were seen at low altitude. Pictured: Gerald R. Ford International Airport, Grand Rapids. (Credit: Google)

The witness identified himself as a professional driver who first saw a large object “crossing the freeway toward the nearby airport,” about 11:30 p.m. on July 27, 2014.

“As I approached I realized the craft was moving much slower than a standard aircraft and its three lights on the side showed an outline of a rectangle shape,” the witness stated.

http://www.openminds.tv/witness-describes-two-ufos-500-feet-near-michigan-airport/29272

• Like 1

Thats really ripe ! under 500 feet, near the Airport,At night, professional driver of What ?UFO`s maybe? :alien::no:

Now we know why there coming here ! Our S`mores ! :tu: Those girls better run and hide,at least have a salt water squirt gun at hand ! :gun:

Mushroom UFO caught on camera over Australian mountain

image-1-1-620x330.jpg

An Australian witness at Port Macquarie captured a dark gray, metallic-looking UFO while shooting photos looking west over nearby mountains, according to testimony in Case 58741 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

http://www.openminds.tv/mushroom-ufo-caught-camera-australian-mountain/29417