Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

ET's have probably never even heard of Einstein! They do what they do with or without knowledge of Einstein-Rosen bridges. Believe it or not 20th Century scientists were not creators of the universe!

True, but physics is physics no matter what name is attached. They can call it a flargnuggic foofoo and it's still the same thing.

• Like 1

Trust me, sometimes our "talking to God" isn't quite so polite. Usually, in my case. :innocent:

:D LOL

I often have to resort to the almighty in order to hold a conversation on an intellectual level. ;)

:tu:

Because we are? :whistle::P:D

YOU are, not that lousy bugger who borrowed half a dozen DVD's and 250 bucks and never repaid me or returned my movies!!

Mate, your standard is way to high to set as a norm!!

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

More put downs psyche? You are letting yourself down imho.

You let me down Zoser, on a daily basis. I see you still do not have the b******s to address issues contrary to what you are trying to peddle.

It was not a put down, it was an appropriate response to your felicitous post. Nice to see you avoided the technical questions with yet another "poor me" comment. Are you not capable of more? Your bold claims certainly indicate such.

• Like 1

Buh - huuh every one is soooo mean to me!! :rolleyes:

Its easy to understand the frustration. You are given the opportunity to actually learn something, but always chooses to ignore it. You choose to go with the fantasy explanation EVERY time even when hard facts is telling you otherwise,...if you bother to look at all that is?

Indeed! Not one response to an example of mass hallucination, which Zoser says does not happen, not countering argument to the so called science fiction that completely debunks Roswell Rods, a quiet nothing from correcting the ridiculous ET apollo 11 claim, just head in the sand, and hey guys, here is something different to focus on!!! It's tantalising....

I am quite positive that due to Zosers lack of addressing issues that contradict his claims he can only be pulling the BFRO trick of gathering as much as he can find so he can do a head count at some point and call that a convincing statistic, which does not wash if one cannot stand by their claims. Why else post blindly and so frequently?

Highly unlikely; in 1966 the word UFO didn't roll off people's tongue like it does today. How many times have you been late for a major appointment and used UFO's as an excuse? He gave the excuse to the USAF! Hardly the way to begin a new posting. Why not just say that he was attacked by thugs and make it look convincing by putting a few bruises on his face? Think about it.

Why not UFOs? The man's late for a posting and anything else can be checked by the AP but getting abducted by aliens is one that can neither be proven nor disproven.

yes indeed, it just seems a strange shape for somemone to dream up and think it is a flying craft......saucers I get, Traingles I get.....balls of light I get...but cigars !??!?

Nothing beats a good cigar,y'know. :yes:

• Like 2

Again, assuming based on our level of knowledge. It might seem not implausible that an advanced space vehicle would not rely on aerodynamic lift, might it not? It might use form of gravity repulsion or something similarly exotic. Therefore aerodynamic shape and questions of stability based on our knowledge of physics would be irrelevant.

LOL at 2300mph in an atmosphere????

Nah. Friction is going to put you out of balance.

I urge you too take a look at the negative I mentioned in the Vallee evaluation you posted.

I am still expecting it might well be an island. I suspect that the timing on the camera has been misinterpreted. It strikes me that a faulty camera is more likely than a secret visit from space to Costa Rica.

I haven't got time for this; straight and simple and I'm not going to participate in any banter at the expense of the subject; sorry Hazz, you and the other members of the skeptic factions are punching dead air from now on. I'm only responding to case information.

How is avoiding aspects directly related to your claims hurting the subject? That is case information, and it refutes what you are trying to say is happening.

It's as though we are missing something very fundamental in relation to magnetic and gravitational theory. Maybe a few who have trod this earth have understood it but it has clearly been lost to our time.

You have to have something to lose it. Man has not ever had anti gravity. This is that Egyptian rot you were banging on a few pages back where you said the you had spoken with kmt_sesh and insinuated you had better information than his wealth of personal experience and knowledge?

Psyche, I don't know if I pointed it out here but I did post a rather lengthy description of how airships would have been possible as early as the the 1897 sightings. Only I don't remember where I posted it. :no:

Gidday Kludge

Yep, I saw it, to an extent I agree, but some of these airships had some strange components, like paddle-wheels, I think it is proof that is someone sees something rather unusual, embellishment is likely to walk hand in hand.

• Like 1

FIre the Photon Torpedos! Full speed ahead ! Till Dawn . Give me warp speed Mr. Scott We can do Warp 10 inside any atmosphere ! We dont need to listen the the rivets poppin out as we pass 5,00 mph on our way to Five times the Speed of light. Sound good ?

Well ITs all in the fertile mind of some people in here ! I wont name any nameZ.

You let me down Zoser, on a daily basis. I see you still do not have the b******s to address issues contrary to what you are trying to peddle.

It was not a put down, it was an appropriate response to your felicitous post. Nice to see you avoided the technical questions with yet another "poor me" comment. Are you not capable of more? Your bold claims certainly indicate such.

I truly admire your patience, Psyche, I truly do. It is very obvious that Zoser has nothing to offer beside his cases, which are not even remotely intriguing.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Nah. Friction is going to put you out of balance.

I urge you too take a look at the negative I mentioned in the Vallee evaluation you posted.

I am still expecting it might well be an island. I suspect that the timing on the camera has been misinterpreted. It strikes me that a faulty camera is more likely than a secret visit from space to Costa Rica.

This Lake Cote in Costa Rica is a very small body of water--only about three square kilometers--and I don't think it has any islands at all, at least none that I can see in any of the pictures.

I think you will simply have to rule out the island explanation--not that the UFO even looks like an island.

Lake_Cote_5.JPG

cote.jpg

MVC-001S.JPG

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

Every report I've read states that the pictures were taken at 17-second intervals and that there was no camera malfunction.

If there was no island then all I can say is that it's a picture of a real unknown object that was flying around very fast. So from the "skeptical" point of view the only remaining fallback position in a case like this is that it was not ET unless the aliens actually came out and introduced themselves.

No, I take it back, that has happened too--at least I'm sure it has--but no one on the "skeptical" side has ever accepted one of those cases.

• Like 1

I don't see any natural object in the lake that could have accounted for the UFO at all, while Haines and Vallee thought that it was flying above the lake anyway.

This little map shows no islands in Lake Cote, although I did find out that it is quite deep.

la_cote_map.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 2

I truly admire your patience, Psyche, I truly do. It is very obvious that Zoser has nothing to offer beside his cases, which are not even remotely intriguing.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Badeskov

Thank you my friend, many other seems to be enjoying my posts even if Zoser lacks the fortitude to adress them. I am happy to be providing information to those that are enjoying the factual nature of Zosers tantalising testimonies.

I just cannot stand by idly and let Zoser misconstrue the facts without speaking up.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Every report I've read states that the pictures were taken at 17-second intervals and that there was no camera malfunction.

If there was no island then all I can say is that it's a picture of a real unknown object that was flying around very fast. So from the "skeptical" point of view the only remaining fallback position in a case like this is that it was not ET unless the aliens actually came out and introduced themselves.

No, I take it back, that has happened too--at least I'm sure it has--but no one on the "skeptical" side has ever accepted one of those cases.

17 Second intervals!! I thought it was 2-3 second intervals!!

That make is more than plausible that a land mass could appear on one photo and not another. The angle of the plane, the intensity of the sun, and the speed of the plane could account for this. In particular the latter.

As far as I can tell, this is Lake Cote, it is advertised as a UFO hotspot on the real estate site I found the picture on.

Island%2520Lake%2520Cote.jpeg

That is most definitely an island, and looks very similar to the negative contrast picture in the Vallee evaluation. It has a peak where the "dome" would be it is an irregular oval, and it appears to lean to one side like a stack of pancakes, just like the model in the Vallee evaluation, which might make it look like it was entering the lake at 10,000 feet in black and white. At a guess, and considering Lake Cote is only 3KM across, that Island could weel be 600-700 feet across.

We have Bee to thank, she sort of put me onto the co-ordinates. But as far as I can tell, the island in the above photo appears to me to be a perfect candidate. I am trying to find an arial of it so I can overlay it on the original picture, that will certainly tell us if this is the culprit or not one way or the other.

But I honestly reckon that is a perfect candidate for the UFO. Rather than take the common skeptical view, I am just trying to look at another angle, by George this is an interesting angle to me.

Edited by psyche101

This Lake Cote in Costa Rica is a very small body of water--only about three square kilometers--and I don't think it has any islands at all, at least none that I can see in any of the pictures.

I think you will simply have to rule out the island explanation--not that the UFO even looks like an island.

cote.jpg

I think it looks like an island, first thing I thought when I looked at it, like that other irregular cigar we mentioned a few weeks back, it looks like a body of water to me as well.

This middle picture you posted could have an island on the far shore, but the resolution makes it hard to tell.

17 Second intervals!! I thought it was 2-3 second intervals!!

That make is more than plausible that a land mass could appear on one photo and not another. The angle of the plane, the intensity of the sun, and the speed of the plane could account for this. In particular the latter.

But I honestly reckon that is the UFO. Rather than take the common skeptical view, I am just trying to look at another angle, by George this is an interesting angle to me.

I say that one too, although the website says that it's of a house between Lake Cote and Lake Arenal, which is much larger.

http://www.panoramio.../photo/11706651

This is another picture of Lake Cote, which doesn't seem to have any island like that.

11706664.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I say that one too, although the website says that it's of a house between Lake Cote and Lake Arenal, which is much larger.

http://www.panoramio.../photo/11706651

This is another picture of Lake Cote, which doesn't seem to have any island like that.

11706664.jpg

Only an arial will tell, I will find one, it might take some time. That is no way Lake Arenal, it is like 10 times the size of Cote, you would not be able to photograph the far shore like that, Lake Nicaragua is in the vicinity as well, and it overshadows these lakes by a large amount.

Only an arial will tell, I will find one, it might take some time. That is no way Lake Arenal, it is like 10 times the size of Cote, you would not be able to photograph the far shore like that, Lake Nicaragua is in the vicinity as well, and it overshadows these lakes by a large amount.

Like Cote is smaller, only three square kilometers, so it's possible to get it all in one picture--most of it anyway--depending on your vantage point. It hardly even shows up on the country maps, although Lake Arenal does.

This picture is a portion of Lake Arenal.

11706670.jpg

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11706670

Edited by TheMacGuffin

This map does show the difference in size between the two lakes and the distance between them, but it basically looks like a map that just shows how to get to a hotel.

Costa-Rica-Cote-map.jpg

facebookview-4.jpeg

Y'know, I've collected every facepalm pic I've seen on the forums here but this has to be one of the best. Thanks!

• Like 1