Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida!

Biff Wellington

I've started to notice that there's a lot of us on UM that are from Florida & that are active posters. Then I tought "Hey! If the Canadians can have their own thread, why can't we?" So here it is. I originally lived in Sarasota (when I came here from Richmond VA. 8 years ago) & now I currently live in Port Charlotte (bleh!). Come on in all my fellow Floridians & anyone that just wants to relax in the sun with us. Now I leave this post with a song about Florida.

• Like 1

I'm trying my hand at a thread about nothing now. My anime & asian cinema thread wasn't very popular. So here's hoping that this one is.

• Like 3

Nobody is ever from Florida. It's a state full of tourists & old retirees

• Like 1

It's a state full of tourists & old retirees

Then this thread should really be interesting....:D

*peeks in* Can I come in?

• Like 2

:cry: You don't want me in :cry:

*giving flowers to WW*

Of course we do, you're the prettiest of them all !

I thought I was the prettiest one in here. You stay away from library girl WW.

• Like 1

You should ask her her name, Doso, at least you'd have something to work with.

The svary thing is that I already know it. I accidentally stumbled across some inside info one day. Actually my ex-wife stumbled across the info for me. I'm just waiting to improve my chances a little before I use it.

Come on, WW. Post something girl, you know I was joking.

We can't imagine a thread without you. :(

*takes the flowers*

Thank you kind sir

and don't worry Doso I'll stay away from the library girl, not in the mood to swing that way XD

• Like 2

You have the apartment for yourself for 2 months, please tell me that you'll "swing that way" at least once, come on now, you can do whatever you want to !!

Coooomeeee oooooonnnnnnn. :(

You have the apartment for yourself for 2 months, please tell me that you'll "swing that way" at least once, come on now, you can do whatever you want to !!

Coooomeeee oooooonnnnnnn. :(

Jon...exactly how many times have you watched that Girls gone wild dvd?

• Like 1

Ah Ah ! Again LC, the man himself, is telling it like it is ! Good point, we all know she "swing that way", haha ! I guess one is just not enough for her. :yes::P

And to answer your question: So many times that I can name everybody appearing in that DVD, in order and by full names, even the people we can barely see in the background. :mellow:

• Like 1

Yeah Jon used to watch it all the time when we were together. Obsessed I tell ya

Ah Ah ! Again LC, the man himself, is telling it like it is ! Good point, we all know she "swing that way", haha ! I guess one is just not enough for her. :yes::P

And to answer your question: So many times that I can name everybody appearing in that DVD, in order and by full names, even the people we can barely see in the background. :mellow:

Oh man...that redhead in the third scene :o

You think he's obsessed with it? Good thing you haven't seen your online fan club, full of...uh interesting individuals.

• Like 1

Good thing you haven't seen your online fan club, full of...uh interesting individuals.

Usually you're telling it like it is LC, you can say it....

• Like 1

Usually you're telling it like it is LC, you can say it....

shh...I'm making an exception. If I don't sugarcoat it, she'll leave and there will be no part 2.

Oh and I almost feel bad for helping take over the thread. Where is Dosojin? Up to no good I imagine...good man.

• Like 1