Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baltic Anomaly Updates.

hope all is well 1963....

thanks for posting, just went to listen to it but sadly at one hour long I think it best when not at my desk :)

hopefully tonight.

have you listened to it and if so are you any the wiser?

Hi Quillius, I'm doing fine my friend and thanks for asking....hope that you and yours are just as well buddy! :tu:

And yes I have listened to the show, and found it mildly-interesting,,,and I see that Abramelin has already just about summarized the interview....so, in short..."no, i'm not much wiser". except that the "keeping some aces up their sleeves for the forthcoming documentary " jibe only served to confirm that the 'Cash-Cow' aspect of this find greatly outweighs the freely-open scientific-endeavour that this expedition purported to be a month or two ago! [feels like years]

Cheers buddy.

Hi Quillius, I'm doing fine my friend and thanks for asking....hope that you and yours are just as well buddy! :tu:

And yes I have listened to the show, and found it mildly-interesting,,,and I see that Abramelin has already just about summarized the interview....so, in short..."no, i'm not much wiser". except that the "keeping some aces up their sleeves for the forthcoming documentary " jibe only served to confirm that the 'Cash-Cow' aspect of this find greatly outweighs the freely-open scientific-endeavour that this expedition purported to be a month or two ago! [feels like years]

Cheers buddy.

Then you should listen to the interview again. Like 20 minutes from the end of the video.

More on the testing of materials taken from the object-- I've been told, and have independently confirmed, that there is a custom in Sweden, called 'industrial vacation'. From the first part of July, through the first week of August most workers are all on vacation at the same time. The country practically shuts down. Well, that has just ended. It's not unreasonable to suppose that, as of Monday, the testing could begin to take place.

I'd considered the possibility that nothing would be done until the start of the regular academic term at Stockholm University, on Sept. 3rd. It turns out that this is probably not the case. I have learned that a good deal of scientific research is done outside the regular terms at most universities. In fact, this may be the only way that some professors have time to do research. Analytical labs at universities tend to have these researchers as their clients. It only makes sense that the labs would be doing work outside of academic terms.

We may learn whether the object is simply a stone, or something really unusual, in a fairly short time. In addition to a sample from the object itself, one of the melted-looking rocks resting on or near the object was taken. If it really was melted, it will be necessary to account for the source of heat. If the rock does not prove to be volcanic or meteoric, this could be quite a problem.

Then you should listen to the interview again. Like 20 minutes from the end of the video.

OK you got me!...I went back and listened to the last twenty minutes [Again!] , ...and still haven't the slightest clue what your post was supposed to point out?...How does the description of the so called 'steps', or the poor visibility aspect of the dive negate my suspicions of $$££$$ spinning?...or is it the fact that they are planning a third visit at some uncertain time that makes the none disclosure of facts bearable for you?...or was it the blatant plea for corporate sponsors and 'donations' through sales of their marine apparel that has convinced you that the 'Treasure Hunter Peter Lindberg' isn't really interested in making money from these enterprises , talk-shows,media interviews and documentaries etc about the whole 'circus'...erm, I mean adventure?....not really too sure of your point Abramelin?...Unless you think that 'The Ocean X Team' are doing this for purely altruistic reasons?? :whistle:

Cheers.

why SHOULDN'T Lindberg and his team make a little money with their find? They've had a great deal of expenses out there, so i find it legitimate for them at least making enough to pay for the expeditions. I mean, i don't see them dumping that thing in the baltic sea and claiming they "found" it then. They actually got something interesting there, no matter what it is, and just the fact that they maybe try to earn a little of their expenses back doesn't lable them as "outright hoaxers". Call me a cheapo b******, but i'd do the same!

Cheers buddy.

Hey 1963, glad to hear it buddy. And yes we are good my end....enjoy the kids summer hols.

I understand your frustration, all we ask is for some definitive answers and they are always slow in coming. I think Frank Kimblar and his 'evidence' is another where we wait and wait then fizzles out. Dont mind what the answer is as long as its definitve and forthcoming.

apparently Patience is a virtue, often found in women but seldom in a man.

why SHOULDN'T Lindberg and his team make a little money with their find? They've had a great deal of expenses out there, so i find it legitimate for them at least making enough to pay for the expeditions. I mean, i don't see them dumping that thing in the baltic sea and claiming they "found" it then. They actually got something interesting there, no matter what it is, and just the fact that they maybe try to earn a little of their expenses back doesn't lable them as "outright hoaxers". Call me a cheapo b******, but i'd do the same!

There is also the fact that Dennis Lindberg and Peter Aasberg went heavily into debt to finance the expeditions to the object. Their expenses therein come to some 7000 Euros (about 8600 U.S. Dollars) per day. They also lost time from their regular, profitable business of recovering valuables from sunken ships. Perhaps it would have been better if scientists, rather than salvage divers had found this object. If this had happened, the expenses would presumably have managed with research grants. Edited by bison

There is also the fact that Dennis Lindberg and Peter Aasberg went heavily into debt to finance the expeditions to the object. Their expenses therein come to some 7000 Euros (about 8600 U.S. Dollars) per day. They also lost time from their regular, profitable business of recovering valuables from sunken ships. Perhaps it would have been better if scientists, rather than salvage divers had found this object. If this had happened, the expenses would presumably have managed with research grants.

so either they're seriously convinced they've found something unusual - or they're a pretty mean bunch of poker players and hope to cash in big time after spending so much! ;)

it it's a flying saucer or a space ship. we may beable to learn how it works and how to duplicate it in a way we may travel large distances in space faster. there must be somesort of navigation device in it if it is a space ship. but it may as well cause a war for it if it's alien craft. not only that but people who never beleived will have to.

also it would be worth trilliona if it is. and every goverment will want it or they will all share it and the top sciencetist will study it and learn it's secrtes. as well they may find out the schmatics of the ship. if there's any data in it they can use. includeing weaponry.

Edited by zombeikiller

News on the third expedition

August 17, 2012

Today, we got some good news about a third expedition in the Ocean Explorer Facebook-group. Dennis wrote the following:

“if everything goes according to plan, we go out again in approximately one week.

investigation continues, we will take more samples, more photos and movies, and identify the object if we can.

before when we were there we saw only 30 cm.

We will also try to find the hole …. and if we do, we will bring down a kammera.

We will also look at object 2.

Now we hope that everything works and that the weather is good.”

http://thebalticanomaly.se/

There's a Wiki page about the anomaly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Sea_anomaly

• Like 1

Maybe it is the spacecraft that we used to crash land here on earth back in the stone age era or longer?!! Wonder what the hole leading inside will offer us?

Maybe it is the spacecraft that we used to crash land here on earth back in the stone age era or longer?!! Wonder what the hole leading inside will offer us?

More stone just like the outside

This is all turning into a mammoth waste of time...I predict that it will all turn out to be nothing more than a geological anomaly, in the same league as the Bosnian Pyramids :w00t:

Edited by keithisco

I think we need to be a little bit more careful about the use of the word "Nazi" in thread titles. It's true, because it's an established historical fact, that the Nazis were better than anyone else at making missiles in 1945. But every suggestion that Hitler somehow had incredible death-rays and flying saucers that he mysteriously didn't use to win World War II instead of hiding them in Antarctica or wherever for almost 70 years is just playing into very unpleasant right-wing fantasies.

Way too much of Ufology is blatantly right-wing, when any truly objective discipline should have no political slant whatsoever. Implying in any way that Nazis were better than anyone else in any other way than being able to build rockets capable of delivering a ton of TNT to a random location in a huge city several hundred miles away is both historically inaccurate and morally wrong. Unpleasantly large areas of Ufolgy suggest that the Nazis survived and are much smarter than you. This cannot be good, ever!

Even if this anomaly turns out to be an actual Nazi weapon that we haven't heard of before because it was utterly useless, I think that we all have to be a little bit careful about associating Nazis with fantastic technology before we're absolutely sure that it's true. Extremely unpleasant people may use this as one more little bit of propaganda that justifies their extremely unpleasant activities. And I hope none of us want that to happen.

• Like 1

Its a rock. thats it, nothing to see here.

But..... since you are already here, why not buy one of our shirts to help fund our exploration......

This is going to turn out to be the biggest fraud committed in a very very long time.

Wonder how much they have made in shirt sales.

I think we need to be a little bit more careful about the use of the word "Nazi" in thread titles.

But it such a cheap way to get people to read a thread... ;)

• Like 2

Lets start a wagger on what it will become?

1. Natural & Earth made.

2. Alien unknown in nature.

3.Man made,but long forgotten.

4.Image goof or mistake in the scan.

5.Supernatural.

6.None of the above.

:yes::w00t::santa::blush::alien::whistle: Take your pick people THeres got to be a Great Prize waiting for you.

I'll go with #3

Way too much of Ufology is blatantly right-wing

LOL!!! You're kidding right?? Yeah the right wing incorrect guess about UFO's is overwhelming compared to the left wing new ager incorrect guess about what UFO's are.

This endless "nazi superweapon" speculation is getting tiring. By now, it is pretty well-known what secret plans the nazis had, and how far they got (not very far in most cases, obviously being restrained by ever tighter ressources).

In the event, most likely this is simply a rock or some shipwreck.

LOL!!! You're kidding right?? Yeah the right wing incorrect guess about UFO's is overwhelming compared to the left wing new ager incorrect guess about what UFO's are.

there's a lot of different nutjob whacko directions UFOlogy goes, but i guessthat happens to every research field that's got no real "proper science" backup....anyway, this comment referred to all those crazy stories about Nazi UFOS, Nazi time travel devices and all that kind of mumbo jumbo. These, indeed, are theories from the right corner, they glorify the 3rd Reich and credit the Nazi Scientists with way more that they could have possibly accomplished. German Flying saucers? Your esoteric right-wingers wet dream! Though i am sure of one thing german techology contributed to modern UFOlogy:It was responsible for the Kenneth Arnold sighting...

So i've read the last few pages of this thread and a few other sites and cant see any news about the 3rd dive yet...

Has it happened and if so how did it turn out?