Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A vision of a child behind a door

MrsRowe

I have a lot to say, but I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible!

In my life right now: I'm an RN, thinking about going back to work after being a stay at home mom to my 3 boys: ages 7/2.5/5months.

My husband and I just decided to have our 4th and final.

For the past few months, I have had feelings that someone is missing. Ex: We will all be walking toward the dining room, everyone is there, and I have an urge to yell for someone else, and I look toward our kid's hallway (where all of their bedrooms are). When we have talked of not having another, my heart feels broken, like someone is missing.

My mom has had visions of death and people who have passed her whole life. Every single one has been death related. I know they are real from the things they say and the details she sees. Ex: A friend of mine overdosed and we had no idea what happened, she saw the coroners van pull up to his apartment, and she said Scott B or Scott P took him away. She could describe his apartment complex, the van, everything down to details. After talking with his mom, she had a young brother die when they were children. They called him Scotty.

Today, as I was rocking my youngest I had the first vision I've ever had. I haven't taken any medicines, I wasn't falling asleep. It was right in front of me.

I am looking at the two people from the back a child, and an older man. It looks like a picture, very little movement, and I can't look around. I see his legs from the thigh down, and he has a hand on the child's shoulder/head. I don't know his voice. I have a grandfather who passed when I was 2. I feel like it could be him or God. I think the child might be a year and a half old. The room is dark/dimly lit, and they are peeking out of the door that is cracked about 12 inches. On the other side of the door it is bright.. it almost looks like an outside sunny day but I can't see anything outside. He tells the child, "You have to wait, they aren't ready for you yet." I cannot tell if the child is a girl or boy.

Can anyone help me with what this means? Is it death? Like what my mom sees, maybe a child waiting to pass over? Or could it be the child we are hoping for?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• MrsRowe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic