Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Haunted Collect' lol what a sham

ColoradoParanormal

I don't know if I'm going off on a limb, but I've often wondered if perhaps he's staged objects. Meaning, he found an object before going to a location and hid it, only to 'discover' it later. He always seems to find neat antiques everywhere he goes, some that the owners didn't even realize were there.

Funny, I have also thought it abit too coincidental to always find these hidden antiques... that perhaps he brings in these objects with himself and resumes to "discovers" them.

If ya want to see cool haunted collections,and be entertained ,rent the old Friday the 13th TV series .Probably more legit too .

Heh

Funny, I have also thought it abit too coincidental to always find these hidden antiques... that perhaps he brings in these objects with himself and resumes to "discovers" them.

I could be wrong, of course, but it also struck me as odd when he found objects buried beneath locations. It always seemed as if they were never too deep from the surface. In a recent episode he found an object within a museum. The owner seemed taken back that he had found the object and obviously had never seen it. It seemed so fishy to me that a man who had been passionate about the location and preservation of the place never came across this object..but suddenly John strolls in and finds it in one night? Hmm. The object, according to the owner, would 'not fit' in with the rest of the collection and had no ties, so he gave it up.

I could be wrong, like I said, but I can't help but be suspicious about these types of programs.

• Like 2

I like the show especially the last one in a theater, where that tape of a women was uncovered on a corner time stone. They got a picture of the ghost going right to it when laid on a table on the stage.

I've never watched this show before. Does he just claim certain items are haunted and then just sell them? People actually believe that? Very strange.