Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Post-taser flashback

UM-Bot

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: The "Miami Zombie," was a naked man who was killed by police on May 26, 2012, after he was found eating another man's face along a busy highway. Another zombie apocalypse-type incident took place over that weekend in Hackensack, New Jersey, where a man stabbed himself and threw his intestines at police. A few days later, a student at the Morgan State University in Maryland confessed to eating his roommate's brains and heart.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• UM-Bot

• Yinarchy

• ouija ouija

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm ...... well, that's very interesting but I'm not quite sure what to make of it all :unsure2: . I'm pretty sure tasering folks can't be good for them and it almost certainly will have lingering effects, either short- or long-term. But there are situations when the police really need to use them, I'm sure ......... to protect themselves and others.

There is a solution for this, use lethal force.

The cops just used a tazer on a woman 8 months pregnant. What effect will it have on the baby? I witnessed a cop tazer a woman with Huntington's disease-- She was a child in her mind. All she did was stand up when she saw me. He knocked her down and tazed her twice. By the way, it was one cop locked into the station with her alone-- did I mention she was beautiful? Nothing was done about it. She recently died in a fire.

The cops just used a tazer on a woman 8 months pregnant. What effect will it have on the baby? I witnessed a cop tazer a woman with Huntington's disease-- She was a child in her mind. All she did was stand up when she saw me. He knocked her down and tazed her twice. By the way, it was one cop locked into the station with her alone-- did I mention she was beautiful? Nothing was done about it. She recently died in a fire.

If she was ugly it would be totally justified. :rolleyes:

Taser type devices use an electrical charge to disrupt muscle function. I don't see how this could result in damage that could cause this sort of reaction.

After all, ECT uses electrical charges directly into the brain and there hasn't been this type of effect reported as a long term side effect.

This article is complete sensationalism. No statistics on Taserings in the US vs number of Zombie incidents. They did not even reveal if the other two attackers also mentioned in the piece were ever tasered. My guess is NO, that would have thrown too much doubt on their imaginitive theory.

There is a solution for this, use lethal force.

With Rodney King's passing this week, it made me think how many lives could have been saved and tens of millions in property damage averted had the LAPD had this valuable tool 20 years ago.