Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'UFOs and Water' ~ Carl W. Feindt.

karl 12

It's been said researcher Carl Feindt is the foremost authority on USO reports (or Water UFOs as he likes to call them) and there's some pretty darn interesting reading in his E-book below about unknown objects emerging from, submerging into or hovering above the surface of the world's oceans - there's also some intriguing speculation about physical influences of UFOs on water and plenty more anomalous maritime reports found here at his website.

Free E-book (excerpt):

fk4fdba9a1.jpg
"UFOs have approximately 75% of this planet in which to operate undetected.Adding another piece to the puzzle. From dissimilar puzzle pieces supplied by ufologists throughout the years of UFO history, a picture is starting to take shape. Ufologist Carl Feindt has not only contributed his own small piece, but he has also connected many of the previous pieces to form an enlightening and highly plausible theory.Feindt’s studies concern Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) that enter and exit the dense medium of water. This aspect aroused his curiosity, because while we humans do not understand alien science, we do know our water. This book contains cases from just about every type of body of water, from puddles to oceans. It opens a long-overlooked door to discover the operating principles of UFOs by closely observing water’s reaction to these craft and finding similarities among cases involving water.“[Carl Feindt] did an excellent job of describing the movement of UFOs in water, entering water, leaving water, and moving above the water...and what the water conditions can tell us about the mechanics of the operation of the vehicles.”

John F. Schuessler, Former International Director of MUFON

Link (Scribd Doc)

Vid:

[media=]
[/media]
Feindt is the world's greatest expert on submerged UFO's (aka USO's)

Physical Affects on Water:

wm4fdbab2c.jpg
This type of case involves a UFO hovering over water. The witness describes a column of fog, mist, haze or water reaching from the surface to the object. The terminology generally used in the description is “sucking up water”. This column, I believe, is caused by the rotation of a field in a vertical plane that encompasses of the UFO..

link

I have not ever quite understood the purpose of USO's. Space is a far better place to hide than on earth, heck just the dark side of the moon might offer more privacy, particularly with regards to comings and goings, and one can only presume that a UFO is "sucking up" water to extract the hydrogen to use as a fuel, but with hydrogen in free space, surely a scoop of sorts gathering hydrogen on the trip would have to be far more efficient and a safer method, not to mention one might expect that an advanced species might eve take advantage of the kinetic energy of hydrogen particles hitting the proposed "scoop".

I just do not understand the purpose of it. Not like Dolphins are flying these saucers is it?

They live here...they aren't just visiting.

Lots of room on Earth, if you have the right equipment to live here.

Edited by linttrap

I thought aliens die when they come into contact with water?

I have not ever quite understood the purpose of USO's. Space is a far better place to hide than on earth, heck just the dark side of the moon might offer more privacy, particularly with regards to comings and goings, and one can only presume that a UFO is "sucking up" water to extract the hydrogen to use as a fuel, but with hydrogen in free space, surely a scoop of sorts gathering hydrogen on the trip would have to be far more efficient and a safer method, not to mention one might expect that an advanced species might eve take advantage of the kinetic energy of hydrogen particles hitting the proposed "scoop".

I just do not understand the purpose of it. Not like Dolphins are flying these saucers is it?

Hell yes they are......

Joan%20INDEX2.jpg

http://www.joanocean.com/Dolphins.html

I thought aliens die when they come into contact with water?

No, that's tramps.

Edited by tyrant lizard

Thanks for the link just watched part 5; I will definitely put the other parts on my watch list.

This website has a list of 1,500 USO sightings. Shag Harbor in 1967 is the most famous of these, and has been discussed many times on here.

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

Beyond the original crash reports, it's hard to get any official documentation on Shag Harbor, once the military took over. They had two unknowns down there and the navy was sitting on top of them, sending divers to observe. These reports are not available, although some of the divers commented later that what they saw was one UFO helping to repair another one, and that the "creatures" they observed were not humans.

The carrier Franklin D. Roosevelt also had a tendency to attract UFOs, perhaps because it was the first to carry nuclear weapons. That is one consistency about UFO reports that I believe: their interest in all things nuclear.

http://www.waterufo....est.php?id=1083

Interesting; the attraction between UFO/USO's and nuclear armaments is very well known. Rendlesham Forest UK, Malmstrom Air Force Base Montana and the Professor Robert Jacobs incident are three excellent examples. It would be interesting to know if the nukes were actually disabled at Rendlesham.

What could the motive be I wonder? I can't believe it is simply to stop us annihilating each other; rather I think it is deeper than this. Maybe the contamination of the atmosphere radically affects their operation somehow. There was a clip that I saw claiming that the original crashes in the New Mexico were the result of testing of very powerful radar equipment. Just a thought.

Edited by zoser

Interesting; the attraction between UFO/USO's and nuclear armaments is very well known. Rendlesham Forest UK, Malmstrom Air Force Base Montana and the Professor Robert Jacobs incident are three excellent examples. It would be interesting to know if the nukes were actually disabled at Rendlesham.

What could the motive be I wonder? I can't believe it is simply to stop us annihilating each other; rather I think it is deeper than this. Maybe the contamination of the atmosphere radically affects their operation somehow. There was a clip that I saw claiming that the original crashes in the New Mexico were the result of testing of very powerful radar equipment. Just a thought.

well if they really are among us then the reason is to stop them having casualties..... :alien:

Edited by quillius

well if they really are among us then the reason is to stop them having casualties..... :alien:

That's another possible idea; yes.

I never really thought that their reason for being here was friendliness or sympathy to us, since their behavior indicates either indifference or hostility, but they may have more self-interested reasons for being here, ot at least keeping track of what we're doing.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

I never really thought that their reason for being here was friendliness or sympathy to us, since their behavior indicates either indifference or hostility, but they may have more self-interest reasons for being here, ot at least keeping track of what we're doing.

Well this is the hinge point of the whole mystery isn't it? Agreed there is very little evidence that they are acting to our benefit; far more evidence to suggest that they are acting from their own interest. There is the abduction phenomena with all of the speculation surrounding hybridisation, there is speculation that they are after minerals (e.gHessdalen Norway), speculation regarding other earth DNA (cattle mutilation). What else is left? Are some craft simply using the earth as a gateway with no interest in the inhabitants of this place whatsoever? Is there a takeover planned sometime in the future?

More likely I think is that they are involved in some kind of plan to save some proportion of the human race; transporting them away for a while while certain changes take place down here. That would explain why they have been watching human affairs more closely during the 20th and 21st Centuries; not necessarily because of the technical advances by humans but because the time is drawing nearer for more important changes.

Lets not rule out the idea however that there may be many different agendas!

Edited by zoser

Well this is the hinge point of the whole mystery isn't it? Agreed there is very little evidence that they are acting to our benefit; far more evidence to suggest that they are acting from their own interest. There is the abduction phenomena with all of the speculation surrounding hybridisation, there is speculation that they are after minerals (e.gHessdalen Norway), speculation regarding other earth DNA (cattle mutilation). What else is left? Are some craft simply using the earth as a gateway with no interest in the inhabitants of this place whatsoever? Is there a takeover planned sometime in the future?

Lets not rule out the idea however that there may be many different agendas!

Another incident that I know for certain was true was when a UFO knocked down a test missile in 1964. Robert Jacobs is telling the truth about that one, and the fact that there are pictures of it. I did see those one time, and they clearly show a UFO firing some kind of beam at the missile. Those were shown to a group of us in the military years ago as part of a lecture on UFOs. I recall that there were several hundred people in attendance and the lecturer was a civilian scientist, although I'm not sure what agency or department he represented.

This was back in the days before Internet or anything like that so he just had a slideshow. That's how I knew all along that Jacobs was telling the truth. This guy had a lot more interesting information, too, some of which has become public in the years since.

As to why the UFO would want to knock down the missile, I have no idea, and if our lecturer knew the reason he didn't tell us. He only confirmed that it did happen and there were pictures of it.

It always stood out in my mind as an example of UFO hostility, though.

One more thought, if someone could ever get those pictures declassified, there would be no more arguments about the existence of UFOs, but to repeat once again, Jacobs is telling the truth about that 1964 incident and there is real evidence to confirm it--or at least there once was, many, many years ago.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Another incident that I know for certain was true was when a UFO knocked down a test missile in 1964. Robert Jacobs is telling the truth about that one, and the fact that there are pictures of it. I did see those one time, and they clearly show a UFO firing some kind of beam at the missile. Those were shown to a group of us in the military years ago as part of a lecture on UFOs. I recall that there were several hundred people in attendance and the lecturer was a civilian scientist, although I'm not sure what agency or department he represented.

This was back in the days before Internet or anything like that so he just had a slideshow. That's how I knew all along that Jacobs was telling the truth. This guy had a lot more interesting information, too, some of which has become public in the years since.

As to why the UFO would want to knock down the missile, I have no idea, and if our lecturer knew the reason he didn't tell us. He only confirmed that it did happen and there were pictures of it.

It always stood out in my mind as an example of UFO hostility, though.

One more thought, if someone could ever get those pictures declassified, there would be no more arguments about the existence of UFOs, but to repeat once again, Jacobs is telling the truth about that 1964 incident and there is real evidence to confirm it--or at least there once was, many, many years ago.

I totally believe Jacobs. One only has to see that interview of him that I posted on Tantalising Testimonies. He was passionate to the point of anger. Perhaps they were simply proving that they could do it. The point that Quillus made about protecting themselves whil living among us is an interesting one and makes total sense. Sometimes the simplest reasons are the most valid?

The point that Quillus made about protecting themselves whil living among us is an interesting one and makes total sense. Sometimes the simplest reasons are the most valid?

THAT is the simplest reason why we havent evidence of ET visitation?!

Good God man..... and you speak of having an open mind. Has it ever crossed your mind that the reason we dont have this smoking gun type of evidence is that we are NOT being visited.

THAT is the simplest reason why we havent evidence of ET visitation?!

Good God man..... and you speak of having an open mind. Has it ever crossed your mind that the reason we dont have this smoking gun type of evidence is that we are NOT being visited.

I once thought as you do, or more properly I never gave the matter any thought at all, but that was then and this is now.

I once thought as you do, or more properly I never gave the matter any thought at all, but that was then and this is now.

I did the exact opposite,... I used to believe in everything paranormal. I loved the thought (and still do) of ESP, ghosts, sea-monsters and most of all ET visiting Earth.

But that was then and this is now.

After doing the tabloid version of searching for evidence/information I started trying to falsify these claims, just to see if they held up to any sort of scientific scrutiny.

Guess what, not one of them did. At the very best I ended up with an unexplained mystery.

• Like 1

After doing the tabloid version of searching for evidence/information I started trying to falsify these claims, just to see if they held up to any sort of scientific scrutiny.

Guess what, not one of them did. At the very best I ended up with an unexplained mystery.

I never believed in any of it until I saw one and started to delve deeper into the subject. Then I started talking with people who were also interested, and got invited to that lecture, which had all these UFO cases I'd never heard of before, as well as documents and pictures. All of this was long before the era of the Internet, email and laptop computers.

Then in later years, I noted that some of these started becoming public knowledge, either because the people decided to come forward or their own or perhaps even received permission to talk about what they saw.

As I said, the pictures that Jacobs mentioned about his 1964 UFO-missile case were real because I saw them--this bright, silver-metallic object did fire something at the missile to knock it off course. The pictures existed but evidently have never been released to the public, and there are other cases that come up from time to time that I heard about long ago in this lecture, which went on for a couple hours.

This Jacobson case really stood out in my mind, though, along with one other that I do not feel free to talk about because I have not yet seen anyone release any information about it. That one had pictures, too, and as with Jacobs's, if they were ever released to the public there would no longer be any doubt about the reality of UFOs, and I mean none at all. Even if the military and FBI documents associated with it were declassified, there would be no doubts, let's put it that way.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

This website has a list of 1,500 USO sightings. Shag Harbor in 1967 is the most famous of these, and has been discussed many times on here.

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

Beyond the original crash reports, it's hard to get any official documentation on Shag Harbor, once the military took over. They had two unknowns down there and the navy was sitting on top of them, sending divers to observe. These reports are not available, although some of the divers commented later that what they saw was one UFO helping to repair another one, and that the "creatures" they observed were not humans.

I would not consider Shag Harbour a USO though, more of an unlucky crash.

There does seem to be little documentation, I always that pointed at black ops, the way that they has a recovery team in place so quickly and tidied the incident up just as quickly I always thought a little suspicious. I know nothing was officially found, but I would expect that from a black ops operation.

"No further investigation by the project was considered justifiable, particularly in view of the immediate and thorough search that had been carried out by the RCMP and the Maritime Command."

I would not consider Shag Harbour a USO though, more of an unlucky crash.

There does seem to be little documentation, I always that pointed at black ops, the way that they has a recovery team in place so quickly and tidied the incident up just as quickly I always thought a little suspicious. I know nothing was officially found, but I would expect that from a black ops operation.

"No further investigation by the project was considered justifiable, particularly in view of the immediate and thorough search that had been carried out by the RCMP and the Maritime Command."

As soon as the military took over, once they realized that something usual had crashed, then it became a non-event in the public record. The UFOs were underwater for a while, then just took off again. Even the Russians were very curious about all this activity and sent a submarine to investigate, but the US and the Canadians chased it off when it violated coastal waters. I don't think the Soviets ever got a good look at what was down there, and our side took no hostile action against the UFOs, but just observed them.

Unfortunately, that didn't answer the bigger questions of where they came from or what they're doing here, and that's not something I could ever claim to have any firsthand knowledge about. If that exists, then it took place well above my pay grade, and is known only through wild rumors and speculation for the most part.

I think Robert Emenegger and his associates might have gotten closest to obtaining some real information like that. Maybe, but I don't know for sure.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

For all we know they the ET's could have created the human race and is one of the reasons we don't have 100% proof.

Because lets be honest we're not alone out here and if you think really deep Earth > Space > Universe > Big Bang(whats before the big bang > where did the big bang come from > universe does it go on and on or are we unable to see or comprehend whats beyond this are we not meant to know... what is this.. surely there is something more to life after death... surely we are being duped? LOL

Edited by thewonderman

Or..... we could be the first intelligent beeings in the cosmos, in other words we are alone.

And death is final.... nothing.