Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Chinese Man Sues Wife for being Ugly, and Win

THE MATRIX

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20455/48/

Northern Chinese resident Jian Feng divorced and sued his wife for $120,000 and won! The story goes that Mr. Feng was deeply in love with his beautiful wife until they had a baby girl.

Feng was horrified at how ugly the baby was and demanded to know who his wife had cheated on him with because the baby resembled neither of the parents.

I wonder if Pushup bras and makeup could be considered as false Pretenses too??? LMFAO!!!

• Like 1

Im sure there is a moral to this story somewhere but Ive no idea what it is..

I hope he uses the money to help his daughter if she really is that bad.....

It was only then that his wife confessed that she had received intense plastic surgery to look radically different. Feng divorced and sued his wife under the terms that she had gotten him to marry her under false pretenses!

He won the amount he requested, $120,000 while his now divorced wife had spent $100,000 on extensive plastic surgeries by apparently very gifted South Korean surgeons.

For a second there, I thought it was gonna say "False Advertising"?

Anyway, I think the dude overreacted. And I mean overreacted entirely too much.

• Like 1

Wow!!!! that has to be the most shallow thing I have ever heard!

• Like 3

Did he win the money coz the courts justifyed the kid was ugly or did he win the money because the baby wasn't his?? Can I sue people that are ugly on the inside??? ;) I'd be rich.

The title is way off, it implies he thought the wife was ugly. Dude, you married her. O.o

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20455/48/

I wonder if Pushup bras and makeup could be considered as false Pretenses too??? LMFAO!!!

I wonder the same thing about plastic surgery and peroxide, it's still all fake! Silicone and bleach are the social shallow that is accepted, push up bras and make up are for those that are real, inside and out. The average bloke has a better chance with real.,. If a typical bloke scored fake, it last 2 seconds and its all over. No fun in that. Plastic will always be a fake clutch on society and the worth of women! Just saying. 0:p

• Like 1

id like to see a picture of this woman and baby......im sure they arent that hideous. all babies look a little weird looking at first.

I always wondered, when people have nose jobs, teeth straightened, breast implants, liposuction, etc.. until they look good, then what happens when they have kids that due to genetics are ugly?

Now we know.

I'm torn.

On one hand, I agree that this is very shallow. On the other, how ugly must the baby have been for you to immediately accuse her of cheating and have her break down and admit she had a small house worth of plastic surgery done because she was once butt ugly too?

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as ugly! :no:

• Like 1

Well, it kind of serves him right for marrying only based on looks. I feel badly for the woman...she simply did what she needed to do to compete in the modern 'mating game'. Superficial values have consequences, this situation is one of them.

This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as ugly! :no:

Really. This is the baby in question...

post-108648-0-89535100-1340366719_thumb.

I think he is very shallow. Beauty is only skin deep. Maybe he should have looked at the innner person and not the outer person. He is truely the ugly person. :no: :no: :no:

• Like 1

I'll assume it was this child. Reasonable enough.

post-126933-0-87651400-1340428176_thumb.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding him £75,000

• Jian Feng was confused after his wife gave birth to an 'incredibly ugly' baby
  • He accused her of cheating and she admitted to spending £62,000 on plastic surgery
  • He then claimed she got him to marry her under false pretenses

:lol: The vast majority of babies are plug-ugly when newborn! Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 2

I wonder if Mr. Wonderful has ever taken a good look in mirror or did they keep breaking.

• Like 3

She should sue him for being stupid.

• Like 8

:lol: ' incredibly ugly'' baby ... that cracks me up for some reason

Genetically the baby is half his. He should sue himself.

*searching to find what he looks like*

• Like 4

The court agrees?

She should counter sue for his lack of integrity when he claimed he loved her as it is clearly only her new looks that he loved, therefore he proposed to and married her under his own false pretenses.

Ridiculous that a court of law would not take note of that very obvious fact.

• Like 2