Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof Siberia's Ancient Alien Cauldrons Exist

chimaybliss

A brand new expedition in the far reaches of Siberia has just ended with professional scientists claiming that they have indeed found at least five of the legendary ancient alien cauldrons. A new investigation will be conducted in the coming weeks to try and retrieve samples:

http://nutshellurl.com/AlienCualdrons

Quote: "He hopes to actually retrieve a piece of the metal objects by using a diamond drill bit but said he is very cautious about possibly damaging whatever they are."

They need shovels, water pumps, and a good photographer.

They have me intrigued, it would be great if they found evidence of ancient aliens. One thing did cross my mind though, nuclear wast dump. :alien:

"Scientists and researchers", huh? Like the "scientists and researchers" in Siberia that recently claimed a 95% chance of bigfoot/yeti? Why the hell would they ask an astrophysicist to tag along?

It seems like the Russians are blowing smoke, but why? I'm not buying the whole tourist attraction idea, either. It's all very weird. Oh well, here's to hoping anyway (once again).

I'v heard of them, they supposidly have been there for centuries. I'm not giving this article much credit though, I mean who would form an expidition to the middle of Siberia to find these and not take any equipment to take samples or photographic evidence or anything really. Its been known that there supposed to be in these ponds for decades if not centuries so why wouldent they have at least taken an underwater camera.

One thing did cross my mind though, nuclear wast dump

It's apparently been around even before nuclear technology existed.. but after all these years and stories, no one has snapped a pic of this yet?

Seems like one of those hoax stories floating around on the internet.. like the one where that guy went into another dimension by walking into his fridge..

I've heard of them before. It would be nice to get to the bottom of what they are and how the got there.

Well, the picture with the article is a very nice shot of a typical northern bog. You start with a pond and vegetation grows around the edge, then more vegetation grows from the edge of that vegetation and so on until you've got a wide patch of soggy vegetation with a small circular pond in the center. Eventually the pond gets grown over, too, and the trees move in.

Maine's got a thousand of 'em.

• Like 1

A brand new expedition in the far reaches of Siberia has just ended with professional scientists claiming that they have indeed found at least five of the legendary ancient alien cauldrons. A new investigation will be conducted in the coming weeks to try and retrieve samples:

I find it interesting that they use a sketch from another site from 2003/2004

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm

post-123513-0-02355500-1340423200_thumb.

.. like the one where that guy went into another dimension by walking into his fridge..

WTF????

One persons garbage is another`s Alien`s Jackpot ! ITs the crackpots that make us laugh !

THe Jackpots make us rich,and anything eles we take with a grain of Salt !

Around the rim with a lime,and Patron Tequilla !

that is the weirdest story i've heard this year. But c'mon, the old guy is his dad, and they took markers to paint these simple tattoos on their arms.....anyway, just for the heck of it, i go fix my sink now! :D

By FAR one of the most compelling episodes of Ancient Aliens, yes. When I saw it, my jaw dropped.

There were two Russian expiditions that went looking for the cauldrons based on reports from local people, one approximately in the 1700's and one about 100 years later.

The first expidition saw them (three, I believe) so they drew skethches of them. those sketches are still in existence.The second expedition went to verify the results of the first. they did see them, too. all above ground. All particpants from both parties that touched the cauldorns or were very near them experienced some kind of sickness. they also saw and drew pics of strange flora that grew near the cualdrons as well.

then, in the ancient alien episode there was a team from sweden that went out there and found the cauldrons where they were alleged to be, submerged in shallow pools of water, but one man did stand on a cauldorn and he tapped on it and you could hear that it was metallic. He also got sick and it prevented the team from going after the other cauldrons, even though they had already located the water pools by flying a small helicopter around the area. they filmed all of it. it's REAL

the cauldrons EXIST. fact jack.

the locals have claimed all along that they are like a defense shield and they protect the region from asteroids, meteors, comets, whatever - even invading UFO's. And that Tunguska incident may very well have been one of the incidents where the cauldrons saved this planet from a major disaster. And if you never read about the Tunguska incident, I suggets you do. very compelling and very mystifying. but it appears to have been a meteor (some say comet, some say nuke powered UFO) that blew up not far over the earths surface and toally devestated millions of acres.

If it is true that the cauldrons blew it up, can you imagine what would have happend to this planet if the huge meteor crashed into earth? you'd have many years of dark winter and likely have many species lost.

It's awesome. totally awesome.

I know some ppl in here phoo-phoo the show Ancient Aliens and its whole notion, but you know what? when you have the goods - and they DO in this case, you cannot deny them their due.

Ancient Aliens is awesome

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

By FAR one of the most compelling episodes of Ancient Aliens, yes. When I saw it, my jaw dropped.

There were two Russian expiditions that went looking for the cauldrons based on reports from local people, one approximately in the 1700's and one about 100 years later.

The first expidition saw them (three, I believe) so they drew skethches of them. those sketches are still in existence.The second expedition went to verify the results of the first. they did see them, too. all above ground. All particpants from both parties that touched the cauldorns or were very near them experienced some kind of sickness. they also saw and drew pics of strange flora that grew near the cualdrons as well.

then, in the ancient alien episode there was a team from sweden that went out there and found the cauldrons where they were alleged to be, submerged in shallow pools of water, but one man did stand on a cauldorn and he tapped on it and you could hear that it was metallic. He also got sick and it prevented the team from going after the other cauldrons, even though they had already located the water pools by flying a small helicopter around the area. they filmed all of it. it's REAL

the locals have claimed all along that they are like a defense shield and they protect the region from asteroids, meteors, comets, whatever - even invading UFO's. And that Tunguska incident may very well have been one of the incidents where the cauldrons saved this planet from a major disaster. And if you never read about the Tunguska incident, I suggets you do. very compelling and very mystifying. but it appears to have been a meteor (some say comet, some say nuke powered UFO) that blew up not far over the earths surface and toally devestated millions of acres.

If it is true that the cauldrons blew it up, can you imagine what would have happend to this planet if the huge meteor crashed into earth? you'd have many years of dark winter and likely have many species lost.

I know some ppl in here phoo-phoo the show Ancient Aliens and its whole notion, but you know what? when you have the goods - and they DO in this case, you cannot deny them their due.

With all due respect, I will wait until they have something to actually show us, not just tales to tell, and excuses as to why they cannot prove their claims. You have much more faith in them than I. The cauldrons have always been an interesting tale, but I really do not think such an incredible wonder would just be sitting out in the open. Animals and homeless surely would be more than interested in them is they are at all hollow. I seriously do not think they are indeed fact as yet jack.

• Like 1

I have an ancient scroll

comet_ride.jpg

Wanna buy? Its very cheap. You'll visit all cauldrons, not to mention other distant locations. Return not guaranteed, but worth to try... Interested? Hurry up, magic scroll is only one left...

keep those cards and letters coming kiddies!