Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman with 'superhuman' sight discovered

Saru

Scientists believe that some people are able to see up to 100 times the range of colours most of us can.

An unknown number of women may perceive 
millions of colors invisible to the rest of us. One British scientist is trying to track them down and understand their extraordinary power of sight.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Maybe the people who love nature alot and cant get over how beautiful nature is, actually can see more of it.

How are they going to find these women? They probably don't even know they can see more colours than others!

but it's just colors right ? it's not like they will be able to see behind walls or great distances ? phewww what a reliaf :D

Can men get this?

If so, I'm harvesting some poor souls eyeballs awfully soon.

Just to mention, some girl was discovered with the ability to see through walls/lead and stuff.... Can't remember her name, but she is findable on the internet.

Yep.. there are women who can see you what you're up to from miles away. My Grandpa told me of this.

• Like 4

Just to mention, some girl was discovered with the ability to see through walls/lead and stuff.... Can't remember her name, but she is findable on the internet.

ahh superb .. remind me not to date her

i hate to be caught cheating behind a wall :D

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLdvMNnQFUE[/media]

Here you go, 1/4 of BodyShock episode of her. She can see inside people. Apparently. In the episode I believe she is tested by Skeptic Scientists.

There is also Laura Castro who apparently can see through steel, lead, metal so on so forth. The one I mentioned :)

Either is cool... There are "superhuman" people (weird or abnormal is bit harsh) so I don't see why it isn't possible. But, unfortunatly, a lot of them are easier to measure. The guy who can run in -40oc temperatures, the maths geniuses and so on.

Edited by Troublehalf
  • Like 1

It should be easy to find people with vision like this, set up a giant billboard that would look blank to most of us, but those with the extra colour vision would be able to read the 'Call 0800 123 4567 for a free £50 note' that is written in a shade indistingushable to most of us. Get subject

cDa29 to check it is legible.

Hey presto, a humans with super vision trap ready to go!!!

• Like 2

wow .. i can't believe you came out with that by your self :D

wow .. i can't believe you came out with that by your self :D

If you are referring to me, thank you :-* I am now planning a career in catching people with super powers. Do you know where I can get some kryptonite?

If you are not referring to me, er, um, cough, who are you referring to?

Here you go, 1/4 of BodyShock episode of her. She can see inside people. Apparently. In the episode I believe she is tested by Skeptic Scientists.

There is also Laura Castro who apparently can see through steel, lead, metal so on so forth. The one I mentioned :)

Either is cool... There are "superhuman" people (weird or abnormal is bit harsh) so I don't see why it isn't possible. But, unfortunatly, a lot of them are easier to measure. The guy who can run in -40oc temperatures, the maths geniuses and so on.

I thought she was discredited years ago as an exceptionally good cold reader/diagnosis giver. If she was legit' then she would have a level of fame similar to a religious leader today, she has not.

Edited by Junior Chubb

If you are referring to me, thank you :-* I am now planning a career in catching people with super powers. Do you know where I can get some kryptonite?

If you are not referring to me, er, um, cough, who are you referring to?

lol yeah am refering to you i have no idea though where to look for those people

don't look at me .. i can bearly see 10 feets ahead the only thing i can see from far far far away .. is cute girls .. or food ?

lol yeah am refering to you i have no idea though where to look for those people

don't look at me .. i can bearly see 10 feets ahead the only thing i can see from far far far away .. is cute girls .. or food ?

If you can only see 10 foot in front of yourself, then all girls that are far way are going to be cute. Permanent beer goggles :tu:

I will obviously need a sidekick once my new career kicks off, you have already got a good super hero catching name, let me know if your interested and forward me your resume.

• Like 1

If you can only see 10 foot in front of yourself, then all girls that are far way are going to be cute. Permanent beer goggles :tu:

I will obviously need a sidekick once my new career kicks off, you have already got a good super hero catching name, let me know if your interested and forward me your resume.

will i get the chance to pop politicans eyes out ? :D am so in if that's a yes

am off this topic i already dragged it off-topic enough so i better make a run for it before i get kick on the butt :D

i just wanted to make sure it's clear they didn't see behind walls which unfortantly turned out they do !

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain sight. :o

I got a friend who has a superhuman power just feed him baked beans & eggs then run & I do mean run for the hills.lol :whistle:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

will i get the chance to pop politicans eyes out ? :D am so in if that's a yes

am off this topic i already dragged it off-topic enough so i better make a run for it before i get kick on the butt :D

i just wanted to make sure it's clear they didn't see behind walls which unfortantly turned out they do !

Look out for a signal!

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain sight. :o

Ponda Baba, hiding in plain site, living a day to day life as Walrus Man :whistle:

Back to the Bat-cave...........

(lets get back on topic).............

Edited by Junior Chubb

It should be easy to find people with vision like this, set up a giant billboard that would look blank to most of us, but those with the extra colour vision would be able to read the 'Call 0800 123 4567 for a free £50 note' that is written in a shade indistingushable to most of us. Get subject

cDa29 to check it is legible.

Hey presto, a humans with super vision trap ready to go!!!

i reckon so but tat would have to be before ppl graffitied all over the blank billboard

I thought she was discredited years ago as an exceptionally good cold reader/diagnosis giver. If she was legit' then she would have a level of fame similar to a religious leader today, she has not.

You are correct, the girl who claims to see at a cellular level is a fraud. Or, at least, she believes she's legit, but isn't. In the video she keeps pressing the point in wanting to see the whole person, with their eyes and basically just cold read. She's good at doing it cause she's cute, attractive, young, from a poor country and can read both people and their emotions. She was very good at throwing out key words which are just generic statements which people believed to be true. She then got 4/7 correct in a controlled test, the Skeptic Scientists wanted 5/7 before they'd believe her. The funny thing was, she didn't get the person with a huge metal plate in their head.... How can she see at a cellular level, see into people, but not notice a huge metal plate in the back of somebodies head?

It was all very interesting, it won't stop people from believing her, I also believe she reads medical text books and claims not to have knowledge of such things, but does, hence being able to draw things which then match up.

Is it possible for stuff like this to happen? Of course it is, everything is possible. Is it probable? No. Humans can fly, but the chances of a human growing a 30ft wingspan is very low. So, chances of a girl seeing cells and being able to switch "modes" is just as possible, but not probable.

Sigh, wish my addons would work :(

• Like 1

Can men get this?

If so, I'm harvesting some poor souls eyeballs awfully soon.

No.

Men get to be colour-blind :lol:

Seriously, colour-blindness occurs almost exclusively in men. And there are other more ugly stuff, like haemophilia, also reserved for men only :D

There's another thing about women: most can smell "money" from miles away.

:lol:

There's another thing about women: most can smell "money" from miles away.

:lol:

It seems you live in interesting neighbourhood :D

Seriously, women tend to complain about actual smells more than men, probably we are more sensitive.

On average, of course.

And I’m not talking about smelling bull**** and despair, it’s a matter of experience, I’m talking about the fact that a woman will know where you’ve been and what you’ve been doing just by sniffing the air around you while men need to see YouTube clip to discover what is going on, and it’s not certain they will recognize it’s their wife there, since they probably were focused on boobs only :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy