Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queen tells Kate to curtsy to princesses

Still Waters

Do the Queen's Corgis have to bow or curtsy to anyone?

Prince Andrew has to bow to every member of the family but only so they can kick him up the ar$e.

Not sure about that, but Kate probably has to curtsey to them!

Charlies' old boot gets to kiss Liz on the cheek....and is greeted by a look of deep affection...

2679664c.jpg

• Like 1

Prince Andrew has to bow to every member of the family but only so they can kick him up the ar$e.

Yeah, but he deserves it... :yes:

That pillock isn't bowing...he's just practising his stance for the golf course... :angry:

• Like 1

That pillock isn't bowing...he's just practising his stance for the golf course... :angry:

Actually, he might be practising bowing to the Arab sheikhs/businessmen he and his ex wife are so fond of....

As an American this all seems very odd to me.

What does? Good manners?

What does? Good manners?

Saying please, thank you and holding doors open for people is good manners. Making someone bow to you is verging on slavery. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

What does? Good manners?

how the hell is making a family member bow down to other family members good manners its bullying pure and simple. if my in laws asked me to bow to random nephews and neices i would tell them to **** off and get a life .the royal family are not special they are not endowed with super powers they are just an over pampred out dated institution that needs to be replaced by something that is voted for .i wouldnt give a damn if daffy duck was our head of state as long as the people voted for him our current system just shows how backward and brainwashed our society is.

• Like 1

When is the UK going to realize their so called royalty has been freely looting the taxpayers' coffers for centuries, screwing with their politics, and that at the very least, all their wealth and land should be seized while they're all forced to get real jobs commensurate with their actual real-world skills?

Those inbred tools should be bowing to the normal people who prop them up. All of them.

Edited by Framling
  • Like 2

When is the UK going to realize their so called royalty has been freely looting the taxpayers' coffers for centuries, screwing with their politics, and that at the very least, all their wealth and land should be seized while they're all forced to get real jobs commensurate with their actual real-world skills?

Those inbred tools should be bowing to the normal people who prop them up. All of them.

Spot on, I ahve to here day in day out how they are so great... LOL

It's a joke.

Perhaps once William is Heir Apparent, Kate would no longer have to curtsey to say Andrew and Edward's children because she and William would be closer to throne. I don't recall if Diana had to curtsey to anyone save the Queen herself.

Talking of Diana, the way the Queen treated her it seems to me she(the Queen), is in no position to be insisting on protocol from Kate. When Diana died, the flag at Buckingham Palace was not put at half-mast for a whole week, and it was only done then because public outrage about it was increasing not lessening. Don't forget, she was the wife of the Heir to the throne and mother of the Queen's grandchildren.

(Just to clarify: I am anti-royalty and anti- all this curtseying nonsense, but I did like Diana. I felt she was misunderstood and badly treated by the royal family).

• Like 2

Talking of Diana, the way the Queen treated her it seems to me she(the Queen), is in no position to be insisting on protocol from Kate. When Diana died, the flag at Buckingham Palace was not put at half-mast for a whole week, and it was only done then because public outrage about it was increasing not lessening. Don't forget, she was the wife of the Heir to the throne and mother of the Queen's grandchildren.

(Just to clarify: I am anti-royalty and anti- all this curtseying nonsense, but I did like Diana. I felt she was misunderstood and badly treated by the royal family).

True, she went our of her way to do a lot as well.

They used her as a baby making machine. Sometimes wonder what really happened to be honest.

True, she went our of her way to do a lot as well.

They used her as a baby making machine. Sometimes wonder what really happened to be honest.

I always thought Charles had her murdered and the queen was happy about it. UK Royals have always been a murderous lot of thugs, yeah?

• Like 1

I always thought Charles had her murdered and the queen was happy about it. UK Royals have always been a murderous lot of thugs, yeah?

Yup. If it's not wives, it's foxes :hmm:

• Like 1

What she said.... ^^^^^^

Sadly.

No. It's only right that the royal women know their respective places in the heirarchy of things. Always curtsy to your superiors - like a proper lady.

No. It's only right that the royal women know their respective places in the heirarchy of things. Always curtsy to your superiors - like a proper lady.

That's so....medieval. Or was it sarcasm?

Well, if they're gonna live in their own world, then they should stick to the rules, don't you think?

Well, if they're gonna live in their own world, then they should stick to the rules, don't you think?

No. I think they all should be dropped on an uninhabited island somewhere around the north pole and given a pile of weapons. The last blueblood alive gets to be king/queen and its televised across the world.

• Like 1