Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Students fed moose droppings on school trip

5 posts in this topic

A student who was duped into eating moose droppings says she was humiliated by the prank.

"I put it in my mouth and I took a bite out of it. And then everyone laughed," Brook, 14, said Friday. "Everyone laughed at me and made fun of me. So I went up to my tent and started crying."

CBC News agreed not to report the girl's surname.

She was one of two Grade 8 teens who were the victims of the prank during a school canoe trip.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ba.html?cmp=rss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH WAIT. sorry, its not funny.

Posted (edited)

When I read the title, I wanted to puke. That's beyond disgusting. Poor kids. ):

Edited by Princess Serenity
1 person likes this

Quite healthy, I should imagine. Proteins and plenty of roughage. (Probably more nutritious than some UK school dinners!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18454800

1 person likes this

Poor girl, still it could have been mouse droppings...