Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear Dr Eldorado!

Eldorado

Doc im suffering a crisis of confidence should I eat cake?

Nope. Some humble-pie maybe.. but no cake. Then go shower and shave, dress yourself up in your finest and visit some friends you haven't see for ages who knew you when you were young. (works for me)

Good luck, sir!

:)

Doc, if you were to leave this site, where would we all go for great advice?

• Like 2

Doc, if you were to leave this site, where would we all go for great advice?

My pardner Doc BoonYzarc is a good man.

• Like 1

My pardner Doc BoonYzarc is a good man.

I'll be staying.

Boony. You're sacked. You lack empathy, in my humble opinion.

No hard feelings.

So,... my latest problem is how to extend the week, so Monday doesn't come round too quick...

• Like 1

So,... my latest problem is how to extend the week, so Monday doesn't come round too quick...

Sadly, Misty the more enjoyable the time you're having the quicker time passes, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Only remedy I know is to stay drunk or stoned so that you neither know nr care what day it is.

Love can also make you feel like this.... but it doesn't last very long.

Love? that's a four-letter job... think I'll do the drunk thing instead.... promise it wont bring Monday round any quicker? :cry:

• Like 1

Love? that's a four-letter job... think I'll do the drunk thing instead.... promise it wont bring Monday round any quicker? :cry:

From the first drop, time will cease to exist as you know it. No days, weeks, months, years... just drunkenness. Daytime and nightime, that's all.

*smiley so gloomy it can't be shown*

I'll be staying.

Boony. You're sacked. You lack empathy, in my humble opinion.

No hard feelings.

I don't lack empathy El, and I'm not beyond wounding either. I'm surprised that you are so quick to toss judgement. Either way, I'll leave you to your thread. Take care of yourself.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I don't lack empathy El, and I'm not beyond wounding either. I'm surprised that you are so quick to toss judgement. Either way, I'll leave you to your thread. Take care of yourself.

Cheers.

It's a considered judgement, Boony.

Take care of yourself, too. Cheers!

It's a considered judgement, Boony.

Take care of yourself, too. Cheers!

Okay, well your consideration and judgement are decidedly lacking on this one my friend. No hard feelings though, I know you've had a rough day of it.

The world is your oyster, but watch out for the gritty bits cuz they do get sand in 'em. ;)

• Like 1

Okay, well your consideration and judgement are decidedly lacking on this one my friend. No hard feelings though, I know you've had a rough day of it.

The world is your oyster, but watch out for the gritty bits cuz they do get sand in 'em. ;)

Last time I came on this thread you guys were bickering like an old married couple over something and I'm so happy to see nothing has changed. Lol. You guys made me forget my question now :no:

• Like 3

Dear Dr El, how can I improve my memory? lol

I'm afraid you can't, Viviana. It's woman thing, I believe.

Poor memory, unless angry with a man or boy. Then you will remember every single word or deed he has done wrong, and remind him of it.

WANTED

Volunteer Agony Aunt (To assist with all these problems..... there is stuff that only a woman knows)

Must be considerate, kind, understanding and brutally honest. Nice legs are an advantage but not essential.

Interested?

B)

• Like 2

I'm afraid you can't, Viviana. It's woman thing, I believe.

Poor memory, unless angry with a man or boy. Then you will remember every single word or deed he has done wrong, and remind him of it.

Ahahaha that was a good one!! We just know our memory is better than a man's so we make up a lot of things and blame you and you guys think you actually did something :P

• Like 2

WANTED

Volunteer Agony Aunt (To assist with all these problems..... there is stuff that only a woman knows)

Must be considerate, kind, understanding and brutally honest. Nice legs are an advantage but not essential.

Interested?

B)

I'm betting boo's legs are much nicer than mine but since they're not an essential, where would one apply?

• Like 2

WANTED

Interested?

B)

There's no need to fear...Aunty Lilly can assist here.

1) A woman's memory is not to be trifled with...it's always best to just say, "Yes dear".

2) Always keep in mind that we know exactly what you're thinking...life will be easier if you accept this one fact.

*side note; I have very good legs*

• Like 4

1) A woman's memory is not to be trifled with...it's always best to just say, "Yes dear".

2) Always keep in mind that we know exactly what you're thinking...life will be easier if you accept this one fact.

Hey Aunt Lilly, I was wondering if I could borrow your legs real quick for an important interview...you couldn't say no to a niece now could you, your to kind and compassionate :innocent: ahaha just kidding :nw:

• Like 1

I'm betting boo's legs are much nicer than mine but since they're not an essential, where would one apply?

Boony can only get his job back if he wears a dress while giving advice. And maybe some mascara.... not too much though, no need for looking trashy.

I'll note yourself as a candidate and pray to Baby Jesus that Lilly isn't serious about women knowing everything we think.

Thank you, ma'am. I'd offer you the job but I'm an ageist, male chauvinist pig when it comes to hiring and firing and would like a post-1970 model. (I'm honest)

Edited by Eldorado

Hahaha omg Dr El I for one and shocked and appalled at your last post....I did NOT know you were and and ageist AND male chauvinist!!! Way to set the example of being honest!! Lol you seriously crack me up!!! Your terrible! lol

• Like 1

I'm off to bed Dr El...please keep me in mind and posted about the position. Good night :)

Having looked closely at your pic, I'd like to offer you the job. :)

All you have to do is honestly answer queries that you feel need some feminine wisdom. (Women are a mystery to me. How can you like shoes more than guns, fgs?)

The job is yours, Viviana!

Viva Doc Viviana!

Boony can only get his job back if he wears a dress while giving advice. And maybe some mascara.... not too much though, no need for looking trashy.

Don't push it buddy. I find it hard to hold a grudge, but I'm capable of starting a new one if need be! <_<

:P

• Like 2

Don't push it buddy. I find it hard to hold a grudge, but I'm capable of starting a new one if need be! <_<

:P

I was joking. I can't stay annoyed with anyone for more than a day.

Anyway, I needed an excuse to replace you with Viviana. Nothin' personal. :)

• Like 1