Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonathanVonErich

Two White Vans = Men in Black, baby !

4 posts in this topic

I've looked at the database and I'm not sure if this video was already posted.....Anyway I just had to post this video. This is probably the stupidest thing I've seen/heard in a long time.

A guy allegedly filmed a UFO, then suddenly two white vans appeared and the man believe that in these vans were Men in Black who came to watch him and take notes on him.

Yes. The man saw two white vans and he automatically believe that in these vans were Men in Black. Seriously. :no:

Probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Sorry if it was already posted elsewhere, I just had to share.

I had a friend who was always paranoid of and spotting white vans when we were out in the town. He said they were Reptoids who were following and harassing him. I'm 85% sure he was mostly joking, but with that guy, you never really knew.

Im peachless ! :alien::no:

I've never heard of white van drivers being men in black... white van drivers have a very different reputation in the UK!