Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demonic beings in disguise in books

dragonfan75

hi i just wanted to talk about certain sacred words that books that are being sold and what they dont tell you,there are certain words that can invoke demons there is a book out there called the lost word of power the word that is in the book they tell you that its some kind of cosmic energy or some kind of good universal entity but in fact the word thats in the book is a demon and it is a demon that is ancient its a demon that tryed to tempt budda and the demon lost influence over budda after some time,im not going to mention the word simply because im not trying to invoke it and there are other books out there too that they try to do the same thing what im trying to say is i dont think its right that these authors or publishers that put out these books and tell people that they should say a word a bunch of times and tell people in the book there selling that the word is to do with a good higher up light being but in fact its a demonic being i think thats wrong. i understand that authors and publishers have a right to put out books on black magick but to lie to people and tell them the word or words is to do with something good when its not is simply wrong,i just wanted to say i believe in karma and i believe that authors and publishers that put out such materials or books will be punished one day,i just wanted to let people know be careful what you read in certain books it might seem like something good at first but later on you might find out its something else something demonic in disguise.

Go on, tell me the word. I will repeat it one hundred times and can guaruntee that absolutely nothing will happen :)

Is one of the forbidden words punctuation?

• Like 9

ly soul destroying book I can think of is Twlight...

• Like 6

Is one of the forbidden words punctuation?

YES! What I was thinking. I couldn't get through the wall of words.

I did find this article. This is what it says about "the word".

Anyway, the Lost Word of Power is MARA – pronounced as “Mmmaaahhh Rrrraaahhh.” (The A is like the one in “father” – unlike the Buddhist “Mara” pronounced “May-ruh”) In mantra form, it’s supposed to be chanted on the note of A natural, above middle C.

Don't know if this is the same word the OP is discussing but I'd be worried if I was her. :su

Nibs

• Like 3

hi i just wanted to talk about certain sacred words that books that are being sold and what they dont tell you,there are certain words that can invoke demons there is a book out there called the lost word of power the word that is in the book they tell you that its some kind of cosmic energy or some kind of good universal entity but in fact the word thats in the book is a demon and it is a demon that is ancient its a demon that tryed to tempt budda and the demon lost influence over budda after some time,im not going to mention the word simply because im not trying to invoke it and there are other books out there too that they try to do the same thing what im trying to say is i dont think its right that these authors or publishers that put out these books and tell people that they should say a word a bunch of times and tell people in the book there selling that the word is to do with a good higher up light being but in fact its a demonic being i think thats wrong. i understand that authors and publishers have a right to put out books on black magick but to lie to people and tell them the word or words is to do with something good when its not is simply wrong,i just wanted to say i believe in karma and i believe that authors and publishers that put out such materials or books will be punished one day,i just wanted to let people know be careful what you read in certain books it might seem like something good at first but later on you might find out its something else something demonic in disguise.

Well, that explains the Twilight series to me.

• Like 1

Well, that explains the Twilight series to me.

hahahahahahahahaha yes it does..... go figure.... vampires with evil words hmmmmm.....

YES! What I was thinking. I couldn't get through the wall of words.

I did find this article. This is what it says about "the word".

Don't know if this is the same word the OP is discussing but I'd be worried if I was her. :su

Nibs

Why this Mara does look like a football player with make up could prolly knock my socks off :P

Justin Bieber biography? That's pretty soul-crushing.

• Like 2

Nice way to ridicule a new member, they come here with something and you all just poke fun at him.

Aw gosh. I feel bad. :( I'm sorry Dragonfan.

• Like 1

'Taint no big thing. I can tell you the word of power: pie.

LOL. Pie can make a man do many things. It is the quest of pie that leads men astray.

Is your real name Dale Cooper? ;)

• Like 1

They probably haven't come back because they didn't feel welcome, half of this site could be gibberish but isn't that the point? The unexplained???

I would suggest it was a bit like a broken pencil (pointless) coming into a forum, telling us to beware of certain words, then not being able to tell us which words they were because he was scared to type them out in case anything bad happened!

I just hope he comes back and has the courage to type out the words concerned so that we all know and can say them out aloud :)

Or maybe he can give clues and we can all guess which words he means. See who gets it right first lol.

We will know who gets it right of course, because that person will fall off his computer chair and break his neck the moment he types it! :yes:

They probably haven't come back because they didn't feel welcome, half of this site could be gibberish but isn't that the point? The unexplained???

Haha! It's true, the only people who get ridiculed on this site are the ones who come here claiming to have Unexplained Mysteries that they want solved. Go figure.
  • Like 1

The worst bit about this thread is that with a little logical thought the OP could work out that a magic word is nonsense.

Say the word is "MARA". Does that make the name Mara evil? Does that make the word marathon super powerful? Does the word have power in any language? What if a baby mutters it? What if the word is separated by a space? Phonetically spelled out?

Is this the face of evil?

Mara.jpg

Nibs

• Like 2

Nice way to ridicule a new member, they come here with something and you all just poke fun at him.

Hey, you're new around here arn't you?

hi i have been out of town for a couple days and yes i am new here i cannot understand why people here would say what i wrote about is gibberish it is a well known fact if you say certain words it can invoke evil if you say certain words, and i know some people who have said some of these words from certain books called the lost word of power and other books too and bad things happened i wont say what happened because its a personal matter.i also wanted to say alot of bad things could happen when you tinker with the occult in general and not know what your doing and think its funny,for example people think its funny to play with ouija boards and have seances and then when something happens its no longer funny, all i was trying to talk about was the dangers of certain words that can invoke demons but if others here don't want to listen to reason then i don't know what else to say.i do know ouija boards have been known to invoke demons as well,and i will not say any of the names because i do not want to list the names of demons that are evil.everyone has a right to there opinion all im doing is giving information about the dangers of certain words if people here want to ridicule me they can i cant stop them all i can say is there is dangers in certain words and in the occult if you don't know what your doing thats all im saying.

Edited by dragonfan75

i also wanted to say i am new here i believe this is a very intresting place i just wanted to tell others about the dangers of certain words that can invoke evil thats all i was trying to do, but if people here want to ridicule me they have a right to there opinion i am sorry if others here dont understand what i was talking about :no:

the unexplained is not the same as gibberish, just sayin

no one made fun of the OP but rather are making light of his post

as for him not returning...well, the guy posts about being so careful about what we read cuz of the demon invoking word(s) but will not tell us said word(s) so what was the point really?

and that, my friend, is why we make light of some things.

because they are fluff and nonsense.

i just wanted to add that for me to give out the names that are in these books would be for me to encourge people to invoke evil that is not what im going to do and i will not,i will encourge young people and old alike to not say these words or play around with the occult and not know the dangers of doing so because that is what a goodhearted person would do and that is all im going to say goodnight