Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel picture

ambbus

Neat. Don't care. Not asking you, don't need to hear any more from you.

Just waiting to hear from ambbus, interested in seeing that pic. Please post it for all to see.

Please read what I previously posted, I am as you have been told waiting for conformation on at least two pictures.

One of which I have been told could possibly be of an angel, the other a fairy. I will pm these pics once I am 110% sure what I have, if it turns out that these pics are not of an angel or fairy but just normal spirit I will post them publicly.

Thank you

Ambbus

Ok, for starters, you never, not once, mentioned the name "ambbus" in any of your posts, so I'm free to answer your question, which I did twice. I should not be aggrivated, but your attitude is ridiculous. Your logic is like picking up a book titled "Duck" then turning it over and placing back down and complaining that there is nothing about duck's when in fact that book isn't about the duck animal, its about ducking for cover, a metaphor for a story. Just because it says "Angel picture", doesn't mean that there is a picture.

Obviously, you want to hear it from her, so here she is, stating in a previous post what is going on. You would have found this if you had read the thread, and not skipped it:

I've highlighted the part that you should read, because you clearly do not bother to read.

Thank you

Please read what I previously posted, I am as you have been told waiting for conformation on at least two pictures.

One of which I have been told could possibly be of an angel, the other a fairy. I will pm these pics once I am 110% sure what I have, if it turns out that these pics are not of an angel or fairy but just normal spirit I will post them publicly.

Thank you

Ambbus

...what if it's just a photo defect? It's a bit concerning that you don't even list that as a possibility.

Anybody that says they can tell you whether something in a photo is a fairy over a ghost over an angel is either a liar, crazy, or really into make-believe. Nobody can possibly do that. It's not even a matter of if all those things exist or not.

You cannot possibly ever be 100% sure of what you have. However, if you truly want honest unbiased opinions the closest you will get is by posting the pics for the general public to weigh in on. Completely relying on what some "angel photo expert" tells you is not the way to the truth. If you send an odd photo to someone who proclaims themselves an angel expert and ask them if there's an angel in it, of course they are going to say yes.

Edited by BillyBob1234

...what if it's just a photo defect? It's a bit concerning that you don't even list that as a possibility.

Anybody that says they can tell you whether something in a photo is a fairy over a ghost over an angel is either a liar, crazy, or really into make-believe. Nobody can possibly do that. It's not even a matter of if all those things exist or not.

You cannot possibly ever be 100% sure of what you have. However, if you truly want honest unbiased opinions the closest you will get is by posting the pics for the general public to weigh in on. Completely relying on what some "angel photo expert" tells you is not the way to the truth. If you send an odd photo to someone who proclaims themselves an angel expert and ask them if there's an angel in it, of course they are going to say yes.

Point taken,

However even as a child I appear to have quite alot of spirit activity around me many pics I am in show obs are present. The angel picure was taken in a reportedly haunted location I have visited a couple of times, this pic taken on the second visit infact. I called on whatever or whoever was present to come forward and I reached out with my hand.

My hand began to feel odd (cramping) my friend took the pic, on analysis later of the pic the angel image is visible, this was taken early evening before it grew dark. The evening was clear no obscure weather or anything else. We got plenty of orb pictures from the same location.

I have asked two experts to look at the pictures to verify what we see in the picture and once I am sure that this is an angel I will post the report and pm the pic to those interested, the pic will be copyrighted. I do not wish to post the pic publicly and proclaim look what I have if I am not sure what it is, I am sure you will understand this?

Likewise I do not want, this pic pulled apart on here by some of the folk that upload obvious fakes, I know for 100% certain there was no adverse weather, fog, mist etc and there was no marks or false play with the camera.

I will wait till I am as sure as I can be that this is an angel then I will let those that wish to see it have a look.

Ambbus

Orbs are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s - so offer no verification to your claims of an angel picture.

You seem reluctant to submit the photo to a reputable/professional paranormal research group for actual objective photographic analysis?

• Like 1

Orbs are nothing more than particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been demonstrated and proven again and again by empirical research and analysis since the 1990s - so offer no verification to your claims of an angel picture.

You seem reluctant to submit the photo to a reputable/professional paranormal research group for actual objective photographic analysis?

I have submitted the picture to a professional paranormal research group for analysis if you read back over the previous quotes and am waiting for a response, I have already had the pic looked at and been told it is an angel, but I want a professional opinion which was one of my reasons for joining this site.

If you know of a professional/reputable paranormal reasearch group I can contact and ask for an opinion then please let me know, I would be very greatful.

Thank you

Ambbus

• 3 weeks later...

...The angel picure was taken in a reportedly haunted location I have visited a couple of times, this pic taken on the second visit infact. I called on whatever or whoever was present to come forward and I reached out with my hand.

My hand began to feel odd (cramping) my friend took the pic, on analysis later of the pic the angel image is visible, this was taken early evening before it grew dark. The evening was clear no obscure weather or anything else. We got plenty of orb pictures from the same location.

I have asked two experts to look at the pictures to verify what we see in the picture and once I am sure that this is an angel I will post the report and pm the pic to those interested, the pic will be copyrighted. I do not wish to post the pic publicly and proclaim look what I have if I am not sure what it is, I am sure you will understand this?

Likewise I do not want, this pic pulled apart on here by some of the folk that upload obvious fakes, I know for 100% certain there was no adverse weather, fog, mist etc and there was no marks or false play with the camera.

I will wait till I am as sure as I can be that this is an angel then I will let those that wish to see it have a look.

Ambbus

I just wanted to say that I'm not sure if you're aware (as most people in the world are not), but there are a lot of demons on earth (banished here by the Almighty God) along with Satan when he was a fallen angel. Demons are notorious for deception and trickery (used to lure unsuspecting people and keep them from or try to take them away from God... Satans and demons do not do this because they care anything for people, they do it as an act of revenge or hate towards God himself...they do not want God to have us). Anyway, demons are capable of posing as various beings to do their "luring" and to gain our trust (so we have an interest and delve into such things more, without realizing we are dealing with evil). They can pose as "friendly ghosts, angels, helpful beings, etc.

One very important thing you mention that leads me to believe you are dealing with an evil being, rather than an actual angel, is that you say you were in a "reportedly haunted location". Demons hang out in supposed haunted locations...those are some of their hot spots to attract more unsuspecting curiosity seekers. You also said that you called on "whatever or whoever present to come forward" -- that is just an open invitation to demons. It was like opening a can of worms. They are there, and you called on them. They may not have done anything seemingly harmful at the time, however their intentions are anything but good. They want most to gain your trust and hope you will think they are something good that will not hurt you but that is their deception. So many people fall for this all over the world. If people will do their homework on what God says about spirits, they will come to know that "haunted places" are places we should steer clear from and to never try to communicate with spirits. God gives clear instruction that that is something no one is ever to do. It is best to follow that.

If one wishes to communicate with a supernatural being, they should communicate and form a close relationship with God. Not only will they learn much more that way, but they will be following good, rather than evil and will gain much more than they ever could from messing around with demons and all that. Angels DO exist, but they very much stay on the backburner and try to stay unnoticed. They know that God does not wish them to be detected and so they work silently in the background without most people even knowing they're there. It is meant to be that way. They will not appear to someone per their request.

I urge you to stay away from haunted locations and not seek to communicate with spirits, as you are treading on very dangerous territory in which all of humanity has been given strict instruction to stay away from because people do not realize what they're dealing with.