Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 Old Ladies gone Crazy!

Firefight

Old ladies !? Na na, it was obvious that these were not old ladies but Men in Black. :w00t:

:P

You guys didn't see the car take off and fly strait up like a spaceship at an alarming speed?

Me niether.

That`s someones Grandmothers ! Let them Go ! Da Man is always after us !

I can see it now, zoser and some of his tinfoil buddies getting caught trying some silly stunt like that,

- I only wanted to zee the alienz :santa:

This has been posted a few times on here. I think someone knew more infortmation about it in one of the old threads.

I wonder what happened to them?

Probably the same as with all the others,...

anal-probe.jpg

• Like 4

Im with Hazzard The Little Alien resturant is just a foward stageing area for the E.T inspector`s as they come into this world for vacation`s from other worlds.

Everyone must get probed! Its the Law.

Why eles would there bee so much information about it ?

Now Who`s all in for a trip to Nevada and the Lil` Alien and up the ridge to See Area 51 ? Cammo-dudes or not We need to bust into this place.

Its the American way. Freedom or Give me The Probes ! Ouch ! that gonna hurt ! Maybe we shall just have to send in the drones on this one.

Well anyone up for a Hot trip ?

Edited by DONTEATUS

I say someone should get a live feed! bust in with cameras streaming live to youtube and bust into the hangers! :gun: :gun: :alien::gun: :gun:

I say THat Ron Jeremy and a few other select members ,we all get together and Bust Into Area51 ,All in Black ,Black out our teeth even,and Blast some really Loud Steppin-Wolf music as we encroach the fence line ! THen We make our way to S-4 and break out some of those little Green`s and Grey`s Make our way to the First Mc-EE Dee`s so they can get a real belly full of Earth Food ! THen Hit the Strip ! Im all in annyone eles?

After the Buzz wears off we can hit the rack for a few B-4 we Hit the Shows !

If we dont get noticed by that time THen there really is no Santa-Claus !

But Not all would be Lost ! At least the little Alien buddies would be free to call home. THats If there service area hasnt changed?

YOuy know those long distance calls are a Bear!