Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange white humanoid..

Truman609

Ok so I was with my two friends at night driving around boring ohio. We were just having fun when all of a sudden we all seen a around 2-3 foot white humanoid creature run across the road on two feet about 40ish feet in front of us. We got freaked out real fast. We stopped where we saw it cross and what we saw made no sense at all. It was a cat. Just an ordinary cat that ran away once we spotted it. We were confused and freaked out so we left. I add that we weren't drunk or high. lol This story is the truth and I am trying to find some help if anyone has some idea of what the heck we saw that night.

Edited by Truman609

Uh...where's the mystery? You said it was a cat, so it was a cat.

• Like 4

I'm curious how you made the leap from humanoid to cat?

• Like 1

Cats are such mysterious creatures.

A cat fleeing across the road in front of your car and diving into the brush on the opposite side of the road may look long and a bit vertical in flight.

Especially if you weren't expecting it and it all happened fast so that you didn't absorb what you saw very well.

Otherwise, shapeshifter.

• Like 2

A cat fleeing across the road in front of your car and diving into the brush on the opposite side of the road may look long and a bit vertical in flight.

Especially if you weren't expecting it and it all happened fast so that you didn't absorb what you saw very well.

Otherwise, shapeshifter.

That Theres no possible way a cat could jump that far. I saw a creature run of two legs and it wasn't a cat. But then boom a cat in the ditch.. hmm maybe cats are evolving? :P

I believe you, I once saw a cat as well.

congrats, i remember when i failed at being funny :)

I'm curious how you made the leap from humanoid to cat?

Yea me to. I saw what i saw and a cat shape shifter must of been it.

That Theres no possible way a cat could jump that far. I saw a creature run of two legs and it wasn't a cat. But then boom a cat in the ditch.. hmm maybe cats are evolving? :P

Just offering a suggestion from the little information/description in your OP and having not been there.

I did not mean a cat jumped across the road in one leap. And finding a cat along a road isn't unusual.

White humanoid? Maybe a human? Were there houses, woods, brush, etc for the human to disappear into while you turned around and went back?

Are you connecting the cat and this humanoid somehow? In other words, where are your thoughts leaning on this event?

Edited by QuiteContrary

congrats, i remember when i failed at being funny :)

Yea me to. I saw what i saw and a cat shape shifter must of been it.

Good to see you doing something useful, like talking about cats and ****.

I wish I could favourite threads. this is amazing.

favorite*

Good to see you doing something useful, like talking about cats and ****.

sounds like someones mad. ;)

It's Chameleon from Spider-man. He's a white humanoid.

It's chameleon from Spider-man. He's a white humanoid shape shifter.

sounds like someones mad. ;)

Your conclusions so far have been wrong.

favorite*

Hey buddy, look at where Skeptic lives. His spelling was just fine for his location.

But just so I'm getting this right, you are saying it was a shapeshifter that turned into a cat? I'm sorry, but driving at night is rarely a good time for your eyes to see things exactly as they are. And cats can't jump far? The internet is made of gifs and videos of cats doing just that, as well as other crazy and flexible things.

why dont you . ban yourself from this website? dont come here to make fun.. wasting ppl time like this.... bah ... kids...

Is this what you saw?

catdance.gif

• Like 2

Ok so I was with my two friends at night driving around boring ohio. We were just having fun when all of a sudden we all seen a around 2-3 foot white humanoid creature run across the road on two feet about 40ish feet in front of us. We got freaked out real fast. We stopped where we saw it cross and what we saw made no sense at all. It was a cat. Just an ordinary cat that ran away once we spotted it. We were confused and freaked out so we left. I add that we weren't drunk or high. lol This story is the truth and I am trying to find some help if anyone has some idea of what the heck we saw that night.

I'm not sure why you are getting so hostile. You state yourself that it was a cat, as I have highlighted in your original post for your convenience. What is left to this "mystery"?

And by the way, "favourite" is how every English-speaking country other than America spells it :)

actually i kinda liked this one - maybe it was the electric form of the cat, the soul of the cat or the reflection from the moon bouncing of the cat`s furr - Could be ca ghost haunting the cat or could be the people involved had messed around with some shrooms

There are alot of variables in this story to take into consideration, but as far as the vision claim goes ^_^ seems legit

Edited by Tari