Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truman609

Anyone here ever read the story "The Magic"?

8 posts in this topic

I know all about it and what the story is and everything but haven't done it yet. Im wondering if anyone here as and is willing to share their experience if they had one. I have read about many people encounters and such. It is very interesting to me so please share :)

Posted (edited)

who wrote it? A little more info other than a vague tiltle is needed. Is this like a children's book? The way you describe it is like a child saying I like that story without any further detail.

Edited by devilmaycare

who wrote it? A little more info other than a vague tiltle is needed. Is this like a children's book? The way you describe it is like a child saying I like that story without any further detail.

I put the title so people who have read the story can share it. And if other people don't know what im talk about well they can go google it. :)

Thanks for the tip. Now I finally know what google is for.

Posted (edited)

I put the title so people who have read the story can share it. And if other people don't know what im talk about well they can go google it. :)

Great help.

OK, so it must be this one:

http://www.amazon.co...dp/1451673442#_

I googled.

Isn't it just an alternative title for that other book, "The Secret"?

See, if you want to discuss things, you'll have to be more precise, and not just suggest that people can go fk themselves and set them on a wild goose chase for a book that has a title that's not even the original title.

Just saying.

Edited by Abramelin

I think The Magic is it's own book. Looks like the third one in the series. The Secret, The Power, and now The Magic.

And I think this Rhonda Byrne just wrote a couple of books, based on that other book, "The Secret". The hype of a couple of years ago.

http://thesecret.tv/

Oh yeah, Mz. Byrne is indeed still milking The Secret. That's probably why she released The Magic this spring, to keep it going :)

Personally, I haven't read the first of her books, let alone this one. Why? Usually I get my books at the local second hand shops, I can wait till a hot title passes through before I pick it up. When The Secret showed up, it showed in droves.. Which kind of told me it was a hot seller that wasn't particularly good enough to want to read again. So I passed.

Anywho.. Could be the OP is talking about a different The Magic... http://www.amazon.com/The-Magic-ebook/dp/B005M2QTQ0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341263463&sr=1-1&keywords=the+magic+thirteen .

If so, I think there's a thread about it already on UM.

Either way, the OP could have been a little clearer as to which particular book... It's not very useful to give a title like that without any other information.